Visual Studio Code Black Screen issueMultiple cursors in Visual Studio CodeVertical rulers in Visual Studio Code?How do you format code in Visual Studio Code (VSCode)How do I collapse sections of code in Visual Studio Code for Windows?How do I hide certain files from the sidebar in Visual Studio Code?How do I duplicate a line or selection within Visual Studio Code?What are the differences between Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio?How to navigate back to the last cursor position in Visual Studio Code?Method List in Visual Studio CodeHow do I configure Visual Studio Code to open files always in a new tab?

Took a trip to a parallel universe, need help deciphering

Why does Kotter return in Welcome Back Kotter?

AES: Why is it a good practice to use only the first 16bytes of a hash for encryption?

Why is consensus so controversial in Britain?

Memorizing the Keyboard

Is the Joker left-handed?

Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?

Is it unprofessional to ask if a job posting on GlassDoor is real?

Should I tell management that I intend to leave due to bad software development practices?

Doing something right before you need it - expression for this?

How can I fix/modify my tub/shower combo so the water comes out of the showerhead?

1960's book about a plague that kills all white people

Alternative to sending password over mail?

Why "Having chlorophyll without photosynthesis is actually very dangerous" and "like living with a bomb"?

Intersection of two sorted vectors in C++

How could indestructible materials be used in power generation?

Could gravitational lensing be used to protect a spaceship from a laser?

I Accidentally Deleted a Stock Terminal Theme

Why is Collection not simply treated as Collection<?>

Can a rocket refuel on Mars from water?

Watching something be written to a file live with tail

Can one be a co-translator of a book, if he does not know the language that the book is translated into?

What do you call someone who asks many questions?

Is there a hemisphere-neutral way of specifying a season?



Visual Studio Code Black Screen issue


Multiple cursors in Visual Studio CodeVertical rulers in Visual Studio Code?How do you format code in Visual Studio Code (VSCode)How do I collapse sections of code in Visual Studio Code for Windows?How do I hide certain files from the sidebar in Visual Studio Code?How do I duplicate a line or selection within Visual Studio Code?What are the differences between Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio?How to navigate back to the last cursor position in Visual Studio Code?Method List in Visual Studio CodeHow do I configure Visual Studio Code to open files always in a new tab?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















When I launch VS Code after installation, I get black screen. I tried to reinstall it, but without a result and I also tried to start it with «--disable-gpu» argument, no result too. Is there any possible solution for this?
Screenshot.



Also «--status» argument.




I use Raspberry Pi 3 on Raspbian and code-oss 1.32.0 ARM (by headmelted)










share|improve this question






























    0















    When I launch VS Code after installation, I get black screen. I tried to reinstall it, but without a result and I also tried to start it with «--disable-gpu» argument, no result too. Is there any possible solution for this?
    Screenshot.



    Also «--status» argument.




    I use Raspberry Pi 3 on Raspbian and code-oss 1.32.0 ARM (by headmelted)










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      When I launch VS Code after installation, I get black screen. I tried to reinstall it, but without a result and I also tried to start it with «--disable-gpu» argument, no result too. Is there any possible solution for this?
      Screenshot.



      Also «--status» argument.




      I use Raspberry Pi 3 on Raspbian and code-oss 1.32.0 ARM (by headmelted)










      share|improve this question
















      When I launch VS Code after installation, I get black screen. I tried to reinstall it, but without a result and I also tried to start it with «--disable-gpu» argument, no result too. Is there any possible solution for this?
      Screenshot.



      Also «--status» argument.




      I use Raspberry Pi 3 on Raspbian and code-oss 1.32.0 ARM (by headmelted)







      visual-studio-code raspbian






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 9 at 0:11







      nVoxel

















      asked Mar 8 at 23:41









      nVoxelnVoxel

      63




      63






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072507%2fvisual-studio-code-black-screen-issue%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072507%2fvisual-studio-code-black-screen-issue%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page