How to protect nuxt staging?How to pass props to <nuxt /> component pagesNuxt Vuex Store Cookies IssueNuxt application on Apache ServerMaintaining state NuxtUsing Vue Design System in Nuxt is throwing errors about export in system.jsHow are nuxt-community/starter-template and create-nuxt-app related?How to use event-source-polyfill on Nuxt 2how to extend Routes with a Nuxt module?Nuxt slow compiling & buildingNuxt JS / Vue JS consuming JSON API for GET & POST requests

Emailing HOD to enhance faculty application

What is the word for reserving something for yourself before others do?

Facing a paradox: Earnshaw's theorem in one dimension

What is the intuition behind short exact sequences of groups; in particular, what is the intuition behind group extensions?

What do you call someone who asks many questions?

How do I write bicross product symbols in latex?

Western buddy movie with a supernatural twist where a woman turns into an eagle at the end

Infinite Abelian subgroup of infinite non Abelian group example

Took a trip to a parallel universe, need help deciphering

1960's book about a plague that kills all white people

Do I have a twin with permutated remainders?

Would Slavery Reparations be considered Bills of Attainder and hence Illegal?

Why are electrically insulating heatsinks so rare? Is it just cost?

What about the virus in 12 Monkeys?

AES: Why is it a good practice to use only the first 16bytes of a hash for encryption?

How can I tell someone that I want to be his or her friend?

A reference to a well-known characterization of scattered compact spaces

Doing something right before you need it - expression for this?

How much of data wrangling is a data scientist's job?

How can saying a song's name be a copyright violation?

How to prevent "they're falling in love" trope

Why is it a bad idea to hire a hitman to eliminate most corrupt politicians?

How to model explosives?

Watching something be written to a file live with tail



How to protect nuxt staging?


How to pass props to <nuxt /> component pagesNuxt Vuex Store Cookies IssueNuxt application on Apache ServerMaintaining state NuxtUsing Vue Design System in Nuxt is throwing errors about export in system.jsHow are nuxt-community/starter-template and create-nuxt-app related?How to use event-source-polyfill on Nuxt 2how to extend Routes with a Nuxt module?Nuxt slow compiling & buildingNuxt JS / Vue JS consuming JSON API for GET & POST requests






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I am trying to protect the staging version of my website from unauthorized users. What's the best way to do this?



Using Heroku as well, so I don't think I have access to the files to change .htaccess



I was trying to do it via a middleware function but couldn't really do it. Searching for it didn't help much, couldn't find anything that I could use










share|improve this question




























    0















    I am trying to protect the staging version of my website from unauthorized users. What's the best way to do this?



    Using Heroku as well, so I don't think I have access to the files to change .htaccess



    I was trying to do it via a middleware function but couldn't really do it. Searching for it didn't help much, couldn't find anything that I could use










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I am trying to protect the staging version of my website from unauthorized users. What's the best way to do this?



      Using Heroku as well, so I don't think I have access to the files to change .htaccess



      I was trying to do it via a middleware function but couldn't really do it. Searching for it didn't help much, couldn't find anything that I could use










      share|improve this question














      I am trying to protect the staging version of my website from unauthorized users. What's the best way to do this?



      Using Heroku as well, so I don't think I have access to the files to change .htaccess



      I was trying to do it via a middleware function but couldn't really do it. Searching for it didn't help much, couldn't find anything that I could use







      nuxt.js






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 23:39









      MyntektMyntekt

      1531114




      1531114






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072490%2fhow-to-protect-nuxt-staging%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072490%2fhow-to-protect-nuxt-staging%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page