I've got this message error on the console when i ran dotnet ef migrations add ExtendedUserClassCan I automatically increment the file build version when using Visual Studio?Metadata file '.dll' could not be foundErrors during Code First add-migrationdotnet ef add migrations returns null connect striingIs EF Core Migrations automatically ran when I run my project?Add-Migration showing error EntityFrameworkCore.Design is not installedNuGet Console in visual studio 2017 RC won't Add-Migration or Update-Database?ASP.NET Core EF Migration Error: No executable found matching command “dotnet-ef”EF Core add-migration errorASP.NET Core 2 migration error. No executable found matching command “dotnet-ef”

Did Shadowfax go to Valinor?

How can I tell someone that I want to be his or her friend?

Is it possible to create light that imparts a greater proportion of its energy as momentum rather than heat?

Why are electrically insulating heatsinks so rare? Is it just cost?

Should I tell management that I intend to leave due to bad software development practices?

What about the virus in 12 Monkeys?

Can one be a co-translator of a book, if he does not know the language that the book is translated into?

I'm flying to France today and my passport expires in less than 2 months

Why is Collection not simply treated as Collection<?>

Can a rocket refuel on Mars from water?

What mechanic is there to disable a threat instead of killing it?

Took a trip to a parallel universe, need help deciphering

What exploit are these user agents trying to use?

Why does Kotter return in Welcome Back Kotter?

Could gravitational lensing be used to protect a spaceship from a laser?

How to draw the figure with four pentagons?

What to put in ESTA if staying in US for a few days before going on to Canada

Why doesn't H₄O²⁺ exist?

Why "Having chlorophyll without photosynthesis is actually very dangerous" and "like living with a bomb"?

Where does SFDX store details about scratch orgs?

Doing something right before you need it - expression for this?

When a company launches a new product do they "come out" with a new product or do they "come up" with a new product?

Is there a hemisphere-neutral way of specifying a season?

How to model explosives?



I've got this message error on the console when i ran dotnet ef migrations add ExtendedUserClass


Can I automatically increment the file build version when using Visual Studio?Metadata file '.dll' could not be foundErrors during Code First add-migrationdotnet ef add migrations returns null connect striingIs EF Core Migrations automatically ran when I run my project?Add-Migration showing error EntityFrameworkCore.Design is not installedNuGet Console in visual studio 2017 RC won't Add-Migration or Update-Database?ASP.NET Core EF Migration Error: No executable found matching command “dotnet-ef”EF Core add-migration errorASP.NET Core 2 migration error. No executable found matching command “dotnet-ef”






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








-2















prof@pro17 MINGW64 /c/ProApp/ProApp.API (master)
$ dotnet ef migrations add ExtendedUserClass
Build failed.










share|improve this question

















  • 1





    Whenever I read "Build failed" the first thing I do is look at the build errors. Have you checked those? What did you see?

    – Camilo Terevinto
    Mar 9 at 0:06

















-2















prof@pro17 MINGW64 /c/ProApp/ProApp.API (master)
$ dotnet ef migrations add ExtendedUserClass
Build failed.










share|improve this question

















  • 1





    Whenever I read "Build failed" the first thing I do is look at the build errors. Have you checked those? What did you see?

    – Camilo Terevinto
    Mar 9 at 0:06













-2












-2








-2








prof@pro17 MINGW64 /c/ProApp/ProApp.API (master)
$ dotnet ef migrations add ExtendedUserClass
Build failed.










share|improve this question














prof@pro17 MINGW64 /c/ProApp/ProApp.API (master)
$ dotnet ef migrations add ExtendedUserClass
Build failed.







c# entity-framework asp.net-core






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 9 at 0:00









yair facioyair facio

11




11







  • 1





    Whenever I read "Build failed" the first thing I do is look at the build errors. Have you checked those? What did you see?

    – Camilo Terevinto
    Mar 9 at 0:06












  • 1





    Whenever I read "Build failed" the first thing I do is look at the build errors. Have you checked those? What did you see?

    – Camilo Terevinto
    Mar 9 at 0:06







1




1





Whenever I read "Build failed" the first thing I do is look at the build errors. Have you checked those? What did you see?

– Camilo Terevinto
Mar 9 at 0:06





Whenever I read "Build failed" the first thing I do is look at the build errors. Have you checked those? What did you see?

– Camilo Terevinto
Mar 9 at 0:06












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072624%2five-got-this-message-error-on-the-console-when-i-ran-dotnet-ef-migrations-add-e%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072624%2five-got-this-message-error-on-the-console-when-i-ran-dotnet-ef-migrations-add-e%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page