GOES-16 satellite image save as a GeoTIFF?Projection Problems when Displaying an Image on a Map with CartopyDifficulty Reprojecting an Image with Cartopycartopy: how to add an image on top of mapDifferences in projecting satellite images with cartopy and pyresampleMake a transparent plot with cartopyCannot crop lakes with CartopyPlot RGB satellite image in Cassini-Soldner projection on a map in Pythoncartopy: map overlay on NOAA APT imageHow can I modify the margins when I plot map with cartopy?Cartopy in funcanimation results in overlaying images

In a Spin are Both Wings Stalled?

Today is the Center

How to say in German "enjoying home comforts"

How do conventional missiles fly?

What does it mean to describe someone as a butt steak?

prove that the matrix A is diagonalizable

What's the difference between 'rename' and 'mv'?

How can I make my BBEG immortal short of making them a Lich or Vampire?

Is "remove commented out code" correct English?

Theorems that impeded progress

If human space travel is limited by the G force vulnerability, is there a way to counter G forces?

How do I write bicross product symbols in latex?

RG-213 Cable with electric strained wire as metallic shield of Coaxial cable

Why is the 'in' operator throwing an error with a string literal instead of logging false?

Can a rocket refuel on Mars from water?

Can I ask the recruiters in my resume to put the reason why I am rejected?

Arrow those variables!

Can one be a co-translator of a book, if he does not know the language that the book is translated into?

Where does SFDX store details about scratch orgs?

Alternative to sending password over mail?

What is the PIE reconstruction for word-initial alpha with rough breathing?

How to model explosives?

Is the Joker left-handed?

How to show the equivalence between the regularized regression and their constraint formulas using KKT



GOES-16 satellite image save as a GeoTIFF?


Projection Problems when Displaying an Image on a Map with CartopyDifficulty Reprojecting an Image with Cartopycartopy: how to add an image on top of mapDifferences in projecting satellite images with cartopy and pyresampleMake a transparent plot with cartopyCannot crop lakes with CartopyPlot RGB satellite image in Cassini-Soldner projection on a map in Pythoncartopy: map overlay on NOAA APT imageHow can I modify the margins when I plot map with cartopy?Cartopy in funcanimation results in overlaying images






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








-2















I have a GOES-16 satellite image, which I can display using cartopy. I can place accurate mapping on it. I can save as a JPEG. How might this image save as a GeoTIFF?










share|improve this question






















  • I am looking for a broad solution, like - see cartopy.savegeotiff, etc.

    – Paul McCrone
    Mar 8 at 23:35

















-2















I have a GOES-16 satellite image, which I can display using cartopy. I can place accurate mapping on it. I can save as a JPEG. How might this image save as a GeoTIFF?










share|improve this question






















  • I am looking for a broad solution, like - see cartopy.savegeotiff, etc.

    – Paul McCrone
    Mar 8 at 23:35













-2












-2








-2








I have a GOES-16 satellite image, which I can display using cartopy. I can place accurate mapping on it. I can save as a JPEG. How might this image save as a GeoTIFF?










share|improve this question














I have a GOES-16 satellite image, which I can display using cartopy. I can place accurate mapping on it. I can save as a JPEG. How might this image save as a GeoTIFF?







cartopy






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 23:33









Paul McCronePaul McCrone

1




1












  • I am looking for a broad solution, like - see cartopy.savegeotiff, etc.

    – Paul McCrone
    Mar 8 at 23:35

















  • I am looking for a broad solution, like - see cartopy.savegeotiff, etc.

    – Paul McCrone
    Mar 8 at 23:35
















I am looking for a broad solution, like - see cartopy.savegeotiff, etc.

– Paul McCrone
Mar 8 at 23:35





I am looking for a broad solution, like - see cartopy.savegeotiff, etc.

– Paul McCrone
Mar 8 at 23:35












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072440%2fgoes-16-satellite-image-save-as-a-geotiff%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072440%2fgoes-16-satellite-image-save-as-a-geotiff%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page