How to keep Node from moving and stay on its anchor?How to call Objective-C code from SwiftMoving a node in SceneKitARKit set ARAnchor transform based on touch locationPlace anchor point at the centre of the screen while doing gesturesMaintain correct SCNNode position in ARKit while walking, without calling run and .resetTracking on each CLLocation updatesome node anchors are being offset / moved a bit if too far after relocalization from initial ARWorldMapARKit - How to transform other library's transform matrix to ARKit's transform matrixHow do I rotate a SCNNode to look at another node, whilst keeping its roll and pitch level with the camera?Create SCNShape from nodes on Horizontal Plane in ARKit Swift

How to draw the figure with four pentagons?

Watching something be written to a file live with tail

Will google still index a page if I use a $_SESSION variable?

Facing a paradox: Earnshaw's theorem in one dimension

Why can't we play rap on piano?

How is it possible to have an ability score that is less than 3?

Fully-Firstable Anagram Sets

When a company launches a new product do they "come out" with a new product or do they "come up" with a new product?

How can I make my BBEG immortal short of making them a Lich or Vampire?

Were any external disk drives stacked vertically?

How to say in German "enjoying home comforts"

Combinations of multiple lists

I Accidentally Deleted a Stock Terminal Theme

What is the intuition behind short exact sequences of groups; in particular, what is the intuition behind group extensions?

1960's book about a plague that kills all white people

Doing something right before you need it - expression for this?

What is going on with Captain Marvel's blood colour?

Why is consensus so controversial in Britain?

I'm flying to France today and my passport expires in less than 2 months

Do I have a twin with permutated remainders?

Is the Joker left-handed?

Why does Kotter return in Welcome Back Kotter

What reasons are there for a Capitalist to oppose a 100% inheritance tax?

Is it legal for company to use my work email to pretend I still work there?



How to keep Node from moving and stay on its anchor?


How to call Objective-C code from SwiftMoving a node in SceneKitARKit set ARAnchor transform based on touch locationPlace anchor point at the centre of the screen while doing gesturesMaintain correct SCNNode position in ARKit while walking, without calling run and .resetTracking on each CLLocation updatesome node anchors are being offset / moved a bit if too far after relocalization from initial ARWorldMapARKit - How to transform other library's transform matrix to ARKit's transform matrixHow do I rotate a SCNNode to look at another node, whilst keeping its roll and pitch level with the camera?Create SCNShape from nodes on Horizontal Plane in ARKit Swift






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I have the following code:



 private func updateNodePosition()

if updateNodes

locationUpdate += 1

SCNTransaction.begin()

SCNTransaction.animationDuration = 1

if updateLocations.count > 0

myLocation = CLLocation.bestLocationEstimate(locations:
updateLocations)

for node in nodes

print("@7")

let translation = Matrix.transformMatrix(for:

matrix_identity_float4x4, originLocation: myLocation, location: node.location)

let position = SCNVector3.positionForNode(transform:
translation)

let distance = node.location.distance(from: myLocation)

DispatchQueue.main.async

let scale = 100 / Float(distance)

node.scale = SCNVector3(x: scale, y: scale, z: scale)

node.position = position

node.anchor = ARAnchor(transform: translation)

print("@8")


for pathN in pathNodes

print("@9")

let translation = Matrix.transformMatrix(for:

matrix_identity_float4x4, originLocation: myLocation,

location: pathN.location)
let position = SCNVector3.positionForNode(transform:
translation)

let distance = pathN.location.distance(from: myLocation)

DispatchQueue.main.async

let scale = 100 / Float(distance)

pathN.scale = SCNVector3(x: scale, y: scale, z: scale)

pathN.position = position

pathN.anchor = ARAnchor(transform: translation)

print("@10")

//add vectors to path

pathPoints.append(position)


SCNTransaction.commit()

path()

mapView.addOverlay(myRoute.polyline)



It basically lays out a path from my current location to my destination. However, the issue I am having is the the path moves along with me. It does not stay anchored in one place. I am not too sure how to keep it fixed in one place for me to follow the path like you can on Google or Apple Maps. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is any way I can provide more clarity.










share|improve this question




























    0















    I have the following code:



     private func updateNodePosition()

    if updateNodes

    locationUpdate += 1

    SCNTransaction.begin()

    SCNTransaction.animationDuration = 1

    if updateLocations.count > 0

    myLocation = CLLocation.bestLocationEstimate(locations:
    updateLocations)

    for node in nodes

    print("@7")

    let translation = Matrix.transformMatrix(for:

    matrix_identity_float4x4, originLocation: myLocation, location: node.location)

    let position = SCNVector3.positionForNode(transform:
    translation)

    let distance = node.location.distance(from: myLocation)

    DispatchQueue.main.async

    let scale = 100 / Float(distance)

    node.scale = SCNVector3(x: scale, y: scale, z: scale)

    node.position = position

    node.anchor = ARAnchor(transform: translation)

    print("@8")


    for pathN in pathNodes

    print("@9")

    let translation = Matrix.transformMatrix(for:

    matrix_identity_float4x4, originLocation: myLocation,

    location: pathN.location)
    let position = SCNVector3.positionForNode(transform:
    translation)

    let distance = pathN.location.distance(from: myLocation)

    DispatchQueue.main.async

    let scale = 100 / Float(distance)

    pathN.scale = SCNVector3(x: scale, y: scale, z: scale)

    pathN.position = position

    pathN.anchor = ARAnchor(transform: translation)

    print("@10")

    //add vectors to path

    pathPoints.append(position)


    SCNTransaction.commit()

    path()

    mapView.addOverlay(myRoute.polyline)



    It basically lays out a path from my current location to my destination. However, the issue I am having is the the path moves along with me. It does not stay anchored in one place. I am not too sure how to keep it fixed in one place for me to follow the path like you can on Google or Apple Maps. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is any way I can provide more clarity.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I have the following code:



       private func updateNodePosition()

      if updateNodes

      locationUpdate += 1

      SCNTransaction.begin()

      SCNTransaction.animationDuration = 1

      if updateLocations.count > 0

      myLocation = CLLocation.bestLocationEstimate(locations:
      updateLocations)

      for node in nodes

      print("@7")

      let translation = Matrix.transformMatrix(for:

      matrix_identity_float4x4, originLocation: myLocation, location: node.location)

      let position = SCNVector3.positionForNode(transform:
      translation)

      let distance = node.location.distance(from: myLocation)

      DispatchQueue.main.async

      let scale = 100 / Float(distance)

      node.scale = SCNVector3(x: scale, y: scale, z: scale)

      node.position = position

      node.anchor = ARAnchor(transform: translation)

      print("@8")


      for pathN in pathNodes

      print("@9")

      let translation = Matrix.transformMatrix(for:

      matrix_identity_float4x4, originLocation: myLocation,

      location: pathN.location)
      let position = SCNVector3.positionForNode(transform:
      translation)

      let distance = pathN.location.distance(from: myLocation)

      DispatchQueue.main.async

      let scale = 100 / Float(distance)

      pathN.scale = SCNVector3(x: scale, y: scale, z: scale)

      pathN.position = position

      pathN.anchor = ARAnchor(transform: translation)

      print("@10")

      //add vectors to path

      pathPoints.append(position)


      SCNTransaction.commit()

      path()

      mapView.addOverlay(myRoute.polyline)



      It basically lays out a path from my current location to my destination. However, the issue I am having is the the path moves along with me. It does not stay anchored in one place. I am not too sure how to keep it fixed in one place for me to follow the path like you can on Google or Apple Maps. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is any way I can provide more clarity.










      share|improve this question














      I have the following code:



       private func updateNodePosition()

      if updateNodes

      locationUpdate += 1

      SCNTransaction.begin()

      SCNTransaction.animationDuration = 1

      if updateLocations.count > 0

      myLocation = CLLocation.bestLocationEstimate(locations:
      updateLocations)

      for node in nodes

      print("@7")

      let translation = Matrix.transformMatrix(for:

      matrix_identity_float4x4, originLocation: myLocation, location: node.location)

      let position = SCNVector3.positionForNode(transform:
      translation)

      let distance = node.location.distance(from: myLocation)

      DispatchQueue.main.async

      let scale = 100 / Float(distance)

      node.scale = SCNVector3(x: scale, y: scale, z: scale)

      node.position = position

      node.anchor = ARAnchor(transform: translation)

      print("@8")


      for pathN in pathNodes

      print("@9")

      let translation = Matrix.transformMatrix(for:

      matrix_identity_float4x4, originLocation: myLocation,

      location: pathN.location)
      let position = SCNVector3.positionForNode(transform:
      translation)

      let distance = pathN.location.distance(from: myLocation)

      DispatchQueue.main.async

      let scale = 100 / Float(distance)

      pathN.scale = SCNVector3(x: scale, y: scale, z: scale)

      pathN.position = position

      pathN.anchor = ARAnchor(transform: translation)

      print("@10")

      //add vectors to path

      pathPoints.append(position)


      SCNTransaction.commit()

      path()

      mapView.addOverlay(myRoute.polyline)



      It basically lays out a path from my current location to my destination. However, the issue I am having is the the path moves along with me. It does not stay anchored in one place. I am not too sure how to keep it fixed in one place for me to follow the path like you can on Google or Apple Maps. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is any way I can provide more clarity.







      swift arkit scnnode aranchor






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 23:35









      OmieiOSOmieiOS

      1416




      1416






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072453%2fhow-to-keep-node-from-moving-and-stay-on-its-anchor%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072453%2fhow-to-keep-node-from-moving-and-stay-on-its-anchor%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page