Ionic LaunchNavigator problems to installHow to use package installed locally in node_modules?Find the version of an installed npm packageHow do I completely uninstall Node.js, and reinstall from beginning (Mac OS X)install a previous version of a packageWhat is the --save option for npm install?Installing Bower on UbuntuNode Sass could not find a binding for your current environmentIonic/Cordova plugin error while trying to add a plug inHow to keep both the ionic 3 and ionic 4 version together in my machine

Anagram holiday

Can I use a neutral wire from another outlet to repair a broken neutral?

Can I ask the recruiters in my resume to put the reason why I am rejected?

What to put in ESTA if staying in US for a few days before going on to Canada

Alternative to sending password over mail?

Theorems that impeded progress

Can a virus destroy the BIOS of a modern computer?

Combinations of multiple lists

Is "remove commented out code" correct English?

Stopping power of mountain vs road bike

Arrow those variables!

Is it possible to create light that imparts a greater proportion of its energy as momentum rather than heat?

How to say in German "enjoying home comforts"

How do I write bicross product symbols in latex?

How much of data wrangling is a data scientist's job?

Python: return float 1.0 as int 1 but float 1.5 as float 1.5

Is it possible to run Internet Explorer on OS X El Capitan?

Could gravitational lensing be used to protect a spaceship from a laser?

I'm flying to France today and my passport expires in less than 2 months

Forgetting the musical notes while performing in concert

Why is consensus so controversial in Britain?

Memorizing the Keyboard

Emailing HOD to enhance faculty application

Neighboring nodes in the network



Ionic LaunchNavigator problems to install


How to use package installed locally in node_modules?Find the version of an installed npm packageHow do I completely uninstall Node.js, and reinstall from beginning (Mac OS X)install a previous version of a packageWhat is the --save option for npm install?Installing Bower on UbuntuNode Sass could not find a binding for your current environmentIonic/Cordova plugin error while trying to add a plug inHow to keep both the ionic 3 and ionic 4 version together in my machine






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I run the next command to install LaunchNavigator in my Ionic App:



ionic cordova plugin add uk.co.workingedge.phonegap.plugin.launchnavigator


But I get this error, open the link to see the screenshot:



https://ibb.co/B2c7W6w



I update npm, and try install other version, but nothing work.



Thanks.










share|improve this question




























    0















    I run the next command to install LaunchNavigator in my Ionic App:



    ionic cordova plugin add uk.co.workingedge.phonegap.plugin.launchnavigator


    But I get this error, open the link to see the screenshot:



    https://ibb.co/B2c7W6w



    I update npm, and try install other version, but nothing work.



    Thanks.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I run the next command to install LaunchNavigator in my Ionic App:



      ionic cordova plugin add uk.co.workingedge.phonegap.plugin.launchnavigator


      But I get this error, open the link to see the screenshot:



      https://ibb.co/B2c7W6w



      I update npm, and try install other version, but nothing work.



      Thanks.










      share|improve this question














      I run the next command to install LaunchNavigator in my Ionic App:



      ionic cordova plugin add uk.co.workingedge.phonegap.plugin.launchnavigator


      But I get this error, open the link to see the screenshot:



      https://ibb.co/B2c7W6w



      I update npm, and try install other version, but nothing work.



      Thanks.







      ionic-framework npm ionic3






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 23:19









      Juanma PerezJuanma Perez

      106




      106






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072331%2fionic-launchnavigator-problems-to-install%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072331%2fionic-launchnavigator-problems-to-install%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page