MongoDB Driver cannot connect to MySQL serverConnecting to MySQL database with ASP on a virtualized Windows 2003 x64 serverHow to query MongoDB with “like”?MySQL Connecting string using ODBC driversHow do I drop a MongoDB database from the command line?Cannot connect to FoxPro database due to architecture mismatch between Driver and ApplicationODBC Data Sources; can't add MySQL DriverUpgrade mysql odbc to 5.3 kills connections made with v5.1Connecting MySQL to external data source using proprietary ODBC DriverSQL Server Login works with DSN for ODBC driver 11 for SQL Server but unable to connect through connection string (Classic ASP Application)System error 126 when connecting mysql C++ connector built with VC++ 2013

How to draw the figure with four pentagons?

Assassin's bullet with mercury

What is going on with Captain Marvel's blood colour?

Did Shadowfax go to Valinor?

Why is it a bad idea to hire a hitman to eliminate most corrupt politicians?

Is it possible to run Internet Explorer on OS X El Capitan?

Infinite Abelian subgroup of infinite non Abelian group example

Will google still index a page if I use a $_SESSION variable?

What about the virus in 12 Monkeys?

Why doesn't H₄O²⁺ exist?

Is "remove commented out code" correct English?

When a company launches a new product do they "come out" with a new product or do they "come up" with a new product?

Anagram holiday

Intersection of two sorted vectors in C++

Where does SFDX store details about scratch orgs?

What is the most common color to indicate the input-field is disabled?

Why are electrically insulating heatsinks so rare? Is it just cost?

A reference to a well-known characterization of scattered compact spaces

How can saying a song's name be a copyright violation?

Arrow those variables!

Why is Collection not simply treated as Collection<?>

Why is consensus so controversial in Britain?

Twin primes whose sum is a cube

Theorems that impeded progress



MongoDB Driver cannot connect to MySQL server


Connecting to MySQL database with ASP on a virtualized Windows 2003 x64 serverHow to query MongoDB with “like”?MySQL Connecting string using ODBC driversHow do I drop a MongoDB database from the command line?Cannot connect to FoxPro database due to architecture mismatch between Driver and ApplicationODBC Data Sources; can't add MySQL DriverUpgrade mysql odbc to 5.3 kills connections made with v5.1Connecting MySQL to external data source using proprietary ODBC DriverSQL Server Login works with DSN for ODBC driver 11 for SQL Server but unable to connect through connection string (Classic ASP Application)System error 126 when connecting mysql C++ connector built with VC++ 2013






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I am trying to setup ODBC data configuration for MongoDB but I am getting the below error:



[MongoDB][ODBC 1.2(a) Driver] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'


I dont understand why this is throwing error related to MySQL. Could you please help me in resolving this error?



Btw, I installed MongoDB (for windows) at my local desktop (localhost) and trying to create a DSN for the same.










share|improve this question
























  • This does not do what you think it does. Please read the press release and the very first line "driver for the MongoDB Connector for Business Intelligence (BI Connector).". You need to install that product and that is the thing that "Emulates a MySQL server" and actually talks to MongoDB. It's a read only service for limited query only access. You probably want a language driver instead.

    – Neil Lunn
    Mar 8 at 23:59











  • Hi Neil, Thank you for your response. I installed the Mongodb Connector for BI. But I am still getting the same error: [MongoDB][ODBC 1.0(w) Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) Btw, I am providing TCP/IP Server as "localhost" and port as 27015

    – Hari
    Mar 11 at 15:57












  • Hi Neil, I didn't start the mongosqld.exe after installing the BI Connector. Post starting mongosqld.exe, I am able to connect through ODBC Data source. Thanks for your help!

    – Hari
    Mar 11 at 17:33

















0















I am trying to setup ODBC data configuration for MongoDB but I am getting the below error:



[MongoDB][ODBC 1.2(a) Driver] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'


I dont understand why this is throwing error related to MySQL. Could you please help me in resolving this error?



Btw, I installed MongoDB (for windows) at my local desktop (localhost) and trying to create a DSN for the same.










share|improve this question
























  • This does not do what you think it does. Please read the press release and the very first line "driver for the MongoDB Connector for Business Intelligence (BI Connector).". You need to install that product and that is the thing that "Emulates a MySQL server" and actually talks to MongoDB. It's a read only service for limited query only access. You probably want a language driver instead.

    – Neil Lunn
    Mar 8 at 23:59











  • Hi Neil, Thank you for your response. I installed the Mongodb Connector for BI. But I am still getting the same error: [MongoDB][ODBC 1.0(w) Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) Btw, I am providing TCP/IP Server as "localhost" and port as 27015

    – Hari
    Mar 11 at 15:57












  • Hi Neil, I didn't start the mongosqld.exe after installing the BI Connector. Post starting mongosqld.exe, I am able to connect through ODBC Data source. Thanks for your help!

    – Hari
    Mar 11 at 17:33













0












0








0








I am trying to setup ODBC data configuration for MongoDB but I am getting the below error:



[MongoDB][ODBC 1.2(a) Driver] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'


I dont understand why this is throwing error related to MySQL. Could you please help me in resolving this error?



Btw, I installed MongoDB (for windows) at my local desktop (localhost) and trying to create a DSN for the same.










share|improve this question
















I am trying to setup ODBC data configuration for MongoDB but I am getting the below error:



[MongoDB][ODBC 1.2(a) Driver] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'


I dont understand why this is throwing error related to MySQL. Could you please help me in resolving this error?



Btw, I installed MongoDB (for windows) at my local desktop (localhost) and trying to create a DSN for the same.







mongodb odbc






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 8 at 23:52









Neil Lunn

101k23179187




101k23179187










asked Mar 8 at 23:42









HariHari

82




82












  • This does not do what you think it does. Please read the press release and the very first line "driver for the MongoDB Connector for Business Intelligence (BI Connector).". You need to install that product and that is the thing that "Emulates a MySQL server" and actually talks to MongoDB. It's a read only service for limited query only access. You probably want a language driver instead.

    – Neil Lunn
    Mar 8 at 23:59











  • Hi Neil, Thank you for your response. I installed the Mongodb Connector for BI. But I am still getting the same error: [MongoDB][ODBC 1.0(w) Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) Btw, I am providing TCP/IP Server as "localhost" and port as 27015

    – Hari
    Mar 11 at 15:57












  • Hi Neil, I didn't start the mongosqld.exe after installing the BI Connector. Post starting mongosqld.exe, I am able to connect through ODBC Data source. Thanks for your help!

    – Hari
    Mar 11 at 17:33

















  • This does not do what you think it does. Please read the press release and the very first line "driver for the MongoDB Connector for Business Intelligence (BI Connector).". You need to install that product and that is the thing that "Emulates a MySQL server" and actually talks to MongoDB. It's a read only service for limited query only access. You probably want a language driver instead.

    – Neil Lunn
    Mar 8 at 23:59











  • Hi Neil, Thank you for your response. I installed the Mongodb Connector for BI. But I am still getting the same error: [MongoDB][ODBC 1.0(w) Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) Btw, I am providing TCP/IP Server as "localhost" and port as 27015

    – Hari
    Mar 11 at 15:57












  • Hi Neil, I didn't start the mongosqld.exe after installing the BI Connector. Post starting mongosqld.exe, I am able to connect through ODBC Data source. Thanks for your help!

    – Hari
    Mar 11 at 17:33
















This does not do what you think it does. Please read the press release and the very first line "driver for the MongoDB Connector for Business Intelligence (BI Connector).". You need to install that product and that is the thing that "Emulates a MySQL server" and actually talks to MongoDB. It's a read only service for limited query only access. You probably want a language driver instead.

– Neil Lunn
Mar 8 at 23:59





This does not do what you think it does. Please read the press release and the very first line "driver for the MongoDB Connector for Business Intelligence (BI Connector).". You need to install that product and that is the thing that "Emulates a MySQL server" and actually talks to MongoDB. It's a read only service for limited query only access. You probably want a language driver instead.

– Neil Lunn
Mar 8 at 23:59













Hi Neil, Thank you for your response. I installed the Mongodb Connector for BI. But I am still getting the same error: [MongoDB][ODBC 1.0(w) Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) Btw, I am providing TCP/IP Server as "localhost" and port as 27015

– Hari
Mar 11 at 15:57






Hi Neil, Thank you for your response. I installed the Mongodb Connector for BI. But I am still getting the same error: [MongoDB][ODBC 1.0(w) Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) Btw, I am providing TCP/IP Server as "localhost" and port as 27015

– Hari
Mar 11 at 15:57














Hi Neil, I didn't start the mongosqld.exe after installing the BI Connector. Post starting mongosqld.exe, I am able to connect through ODBC Data source. Thanks for your help!

– Hari
Mar 11 at 17:33





Hi Neil, I didn't start the mongosqld.exe after installing the BI Connector. Post starting mongosqld.exe, I am able to connect through ODBC Data source. Thanks for your help!

– Hari
Mar 11 at 17:33












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072519%2fmongodb-driver-cannot-connect-to-mysql-server%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072519%2fmongodb-driver-cannot-connect-to-mysql-server%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page