io.netty Server Connection Error in MinecraftUsing node.js as a simple web serverRMI server behind NAT Connection refused to hostSpigot server on Rasperry Pi 512MB failing with Connection Refused Error in ClientHow do I set a proxy after runtimeClient connect timeout on local LAN Fedora 21 server for Minecraft servergetting connection refused while connection android app to jboss serverAndroid - Connecting to localhost URL from mobile (3g/4g) networkClient can not connect zu ServerSSH Public Key connection fails after logging out of host serverERROR: Connection refused when connecting to socket server

Is it canonical bit space?

What is the most common color to indicate the input-field is disabled?

Arrow those variables!

Were any external disk drives stacked vertically?

Can I ask the recruiters in my resume to put the reason why I am rejected?

I Accidentally Deleted a Stock Terminal Theme

Is it possible to create light that imparts a greater proportion of its energy as momentum rather than heat?

Infinite Abelian subgroup of infinite non Abelian group example

Is the Joker left-handed?

Combinations of multiple lists

Is it legal for company to use my work email to pretend I still work there?

Forgetting the musical notes while performing in concert

Can a rocket refuel on Mars from water?

Facing a paradox: Earnshaw's theorem in one dimension

What is the word for reserving something for yourself before others do?

Today is the Center

How do conventional missiles fly?

Do I have a twin with permutated remainders?

Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?

What's the point of deactivating Num Lock on login screens?

Why does Kotter return in Welcome Back Kotter

What exploit are these user agents trying to use?

Why can't we play rap on piano?

How is it possible to have an ability score that is less than 3?



io.netty Server Connection Error in Minecraft


Using node.js as a simple web serverRMI server behind NAT Connection refused to hostSpigot server on Rasperry Pi 512MB failing with Connection Refused Error in ClientHow do I set a proxy after runtimeClient connect timeout on local LAN Fedora 21 server for Minecraft servergetting connection refused while connection android app to jboss serverAndroid - Connecting to localhost URL from mobile (3g/4g) networkClient can not connect zu ServerSSH Public Key connection fails after logging out of host serverERROR: Connection refused when connecting to socket server






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















First post on this site. I'm currently trying to join a friendly community server a couple of my friends have set up yesterday. Everyone seems to be able to join but me. I get this error whenever I try to connect to the server:



io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:



Now, there are a ton of things I've already tried to do, including:



  1. The classic "turn on and off" for both Minecraft and my PC

  2. Did an IP-flush or DNS reset.

  3. Turned off my Windows Defender Firewall (This was the answer to most people asking this question on the internet, yet didn't work for me at all..)

  4. Completely reinstalled Minecraft.

  5. I've contacted the server hosters, but they all claim that the problem is on my end. (while kind of lazy and rather unbelievable, they might still be right.)

Things to note:



  • The host is mclogin.nl


  • Pinging the IP and Traceroot both work just fine, and return positive
    results.


  • The host, the owner of the hosting service, claims not to be getting
    any Login requests whatsoever.


  • The Minecraft Version is 1.13.2, completely fresh and Vanilla.
    Connecting to other servers works just fine, the only server I have a problem with is this one specifically.


Down below is the Error Message that I receive whenever connecting to the server in Minecraft.



Error Message










share|improve this question






















  • I suggest you post your question on "Arqade.stackexchange.com", as that sites specializes in game related questions, stackoverflow specializes in Coding related questions

    – Ferrybig
    Mar 8 at 23:51

















0















First post on this site. I'm currently trying to join a friendly community server a couple of my friends have set up yesterday. Everyone seems to be able to join but me. I get this error whenever I try to connect to the server:



io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:



Now, there are a ton of things I've already tried to do, including:



  1. The classic "turn on and off" for both Minecraft and my PC

  2. Did an IP-flush or DNS reset.

  3. Turned off my Windows Defender Firewall (This was the answer to most people asking this question on the internet, yet didn't work for me at all..)

  4. Completely reinstalled Minecraft.

  5. I've contacted the server hosters, but they all claim that the problem is on my end. (while kind of lazy and rather unbelievable, they might still be right.)

Things to note:



  • The host is mclogin.nl


  • Pinging the IP and Traceroot both work just fine, and return positive
    results.


  • The host, the owner of the hosting service, claims not to be getting
    any Login requests whatsoever.


  • The Minecraft Version is 1.13.2, completely fresh and Vanilla.
    Connecting to other servers works just fine, the only server I have a problem with is this one specifically.


Down below is the Error Message that I receive whenever connecting to the server in Minecraft.



Error Message










share|improve this question






















  • I suggest you post your question on "Arqade.stackexchange.com", as that sites specializes in game related questions, stackoverflow specializes in Coding related questions

    – Ferrybig
    Mar 8 at 23:51













0












0








0








First post on this site. I'm currently trying to join a friendly community server a couple of my friends have set up yesterday. Everyone seems to be able to join but me. I get this error whenever I try to connect to the server:



io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:



Now, there are a ton of things I've already tried to do, including:



  1. The classic "turn on and off" for both Minecraft and my PC

  2. Did an IP-flush or DNS reset.

  3. Turned off my Windows Defender Firewall (This was the answer to most people asking this question on the internet, yet didn't work for me at all..)

  4. Completely reinstalled Minecraft.

  5. I've contacted the server hosters, but they all claim that the problem is on my end. (while kind of lazy and rather unbelievable, they might still be right.)

Things to note:



  • The host is mclogin.nl


  • Pinging the IP and Traceroot both work just fine, and return positive
    results.


  • The host, the owner of the hosting service, claims not to be getting
    any Login requests whatsoever.


  • The Minecraft Version is 1.13.2, completely fresh and Vanilla.
    Connecting to other servers works just fine, the only server I have a problem with is this one specifically.


Down below is the Error Message that I receive whenever connecting to the server in Minecraft.



Error Message










share|improve this question














First post on this site. I'm currently trying to join a friendly community server a couple of my friends have set up yesterday. Everyone seems to be able to join but me. I get this error whenever I try to connect to the server:



io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:



Now, there are a ton of things I've already tried to do, including:



  1. The classic "turn on and off" for both Minecraft and my PC

  2. Did an IP-flush or DNS reset.

  3. Turned off my Windows Defender Firewall (This was the answer to most people asking this question on the internet, yet didn't work for me at all..)

  4. Completely reinstalled Minecraft.

  5. I've contacted the server hosters, but they all claim that the problem is on my end. (while kind of lazy and rather unbelievable, they might still be right.)

Things to note:



  • The host is mclogin.nl


  • Pinging the IP and Traceroot both work just fine, and return positive
    results.


  • The host, the owner of the hosting service, claims not to be getting
    any Login requests whatsoever.


  • The Minecraft Version is 1.13.2, completely fresh and Vanilla.
    Connecting to other servers works just fine, the only server I have a problem with is this one specifically.


Down below is the Error Message that I receive whenever connecting to the server in Minecraft.



Error Message







java server minecraft






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 23:44









PscllyPsclly

1




1












  • I suggest you post your question on "Arqade.stackexchange.com", as that sites specializes in game related questions, stackoverflow specializes in Coding related questions

    – Ferrybig
    Mar 8 at 23:51

















  • I suggest you post your question on "Arqade.stackexchange.com", as that sites specializes in game related questions, stackoverflow specializes in Coding related questions

    – Ferrybig
    Mar 8 at 23:51
















I suggest you post your question on "Arqade.stackexchange.com", as that sites specializes in game related questions, stackoverflow specializes in Coding related questions

– Ferrybig
Mar 8 at 23:51





I suggest you post your question on "Arqade.stackexchange.com", as that sites specializes in game related questions, stackoverflow specializes in Coding related questions

– Ferrybig
Mar 8 at 23:51












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072530%2fio-netty-server-connection-error-in-minecraft%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072530%2fio-netty-server-connection-error-in-minecraft%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page