onFormSubmit(e) function returning e as undefinedTesting if value is a functionAssign JavaScript function to submit button, which should execute conditionallyDealing with complex models in ASP.NET MVCGetting active spreadsheet row after form submissionReturn Value for Parent function from sub functionJade forms returning empty body to express upon Node.js POST requestcall a javascript function after a submitted form data is written to DBangular 2 on from submit error self.context.onSubmit is not a functionGoogle Apps Script my installed onFormSubmit trigger is not returning source object in the event objectEchoed HTML Form does not call the onsubmit function

What killed these X2 caps?

How do I write bicross product symbols in latex?

Is "remove commented out code" correct English?

What is the most common color to indicate the input-field is disabled?

Doing something right before you need it - expression for this?

Why doesn't H₄O²⁺ exist?

Theorems that impeded progress

90's TV series where a boy goes to another dimension through portal near power lines

Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem?

Watching something be written to a file live with tail

Can I use a neutral wire from another outlet to repair a broken neutral?

Would Slavery Reparations be considered Bills of Attainder and hence Illegal?

How can I prevent hyper evolved versions of regular creatures from wiping out their cousins?

Did Shadowfax go to Valinor?

Is it possible to run Internet Explorer on OS X El Capitan?

What is the word for reserving something for yourself before others do?

What to put in ESTA if staying in US for a few days before going on to Canada

How to show the equivalence between the regularized regression and their constraint formulas using KKT

Is the Joker left-handed?

Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?

I would say: "You are another teacher", but she is a woman and I am a man

Fully-Firstable Anagram Sets

How do conventional missiles fly?

Do I have a twin with permutated remainders?



onFormSubmit(e) function returning e as undefined


Testing if value is a functionAssign JavaScript function to submit button, which should execute conditionallyDealing with complex models in ASP.NET MVCGetting active spreadsheet row after form submissionReturn Value for Parent function from sub functionJade forms returning empty body to express upon Node.js POST requestcall a javascript function after a submitted form data is written to DBangular 2 on from submit error self.context.onSubmit is not a functionGoogle Apps Script my installed onFormSubmit trigger is not returning source object in the event objectEchoed HTML Form does not call the onsubmit function






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I have users submitting a Google Form, and I would like to take the data they submit and send them a confirmation email. I wrote a script, ran it, authorized it, loaded the trigger, and I keep getting the following error:




ReferenceError: "values" is not defined.




The execution transcript says:




Cannot read property "Name" from undefined.




If I try Logger.log(e);, it logs as undefined.



It was working fine, then I moved it to a different user account and it stopped working. The spreadsheet still populates. Here's the abbreviated code:



function onFormSubmit(e) 
var values = e.namedValues;
var body = 'Thank you for your order!nnHere is your receipt:nn';

body += 'Name: ' + values["Name"];
body += 'nEmail Address: ' + values["Email Address"];
body += 'nPhone Number: ' + values["Phone Number"];
body += 'nAddress: ' + values["Street Address"] + ', ' + values["City"];

MailApp.sendEmail(values["Email Address"], 'Fundraiser Receipt', body);



Any help is greatly appreciated as we want to make this live next week.










share|improve this question






























    0















    I have users submitting a Google Form, and I would like to take the data they submit and send them a confirmation email. I wrote a script, ran it, authorized it, loaded the trigger, and I keep getting the following error:




    ReferenceError: "values" is not defined.




    The execution transcript says:




    Cannot read property "Name" from undefined.




    If I try Logger.log(e);, it logs as undefined.



    It was working fine, then I moved it to a different user account and it stopped working. The spreadsheet still populates. Here's the abbreviated code:



    function onFormSubmit(e) 
    var values = e.namedValues;
    var body = 'Thank you for your order!nnHere is your receipt:nn';

    body += 'Name: ' + values["Name"];
    body += 'nEmail Address: ' + values["Email Address"];
    body += 'nPhone Number: ' + values["Phone Number"];
    body += 'nAddress: ' + values["Street Address"] + ', ' + values["City"];

    MailApp.sendEmail(values["Email Address"], 'Fundraiser Receipt', body);



    Any help is greatly appreciated as we want to make this live next week.










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I have users submitting a Google Form, and I would like to take the data they submit and send them a confirmation email. I wrote a script, ran it, authorized it, loaded the trigger, and I keep getting the following error:




      ReferenceError: "values" is not defined.




      The execution transcript says:




      Cannot read property "Name" from undefined.




      If I try Logger.log(e);, it logs as undefined.



      It was working fine, then I moved it to a different user account and it stopped working. The spreadsheet still populates. Here's the abbreviated code:



      function onFormSubmit(e) 
      var values = e.namedValues;
      var body = 'Thank you for your order!nnHere is your receipt:nn';

      body += 'Name: ' + values["Name"];
      body += 'nEmail Address: ' + values["Email Address"];
      body += 'nPhone Number: ' + values["Phone Number"];
      body += 'nAddress: ' + values["Street Address"] + ', ' + values["City"];

      MailApp.sendEmail(values["Email Address"], 'Fundraiser Receipt', body);



      Any help is greatly appreciated as we want to make this live next week.










      share|improve this question
















      I have users submitting a Google Form, and I would like to take the data they submit and send them a confirmation email. I wrote a script, ran it, authorized it, loaded the trigger, and I keep getting the following error:




      ReferenceError: "values" is not defined.




      The execution transcript says:




      Cannot read property "Name" from undefined.




      If I try Logger.log(e);, it logs as undefined.



      It was working fine, then I moved it to a different user account and it stopped working. The spreadsheet still populates. Here's the abbreviated code:



      function onFormSubmit(e) 
      var values = e.namedValues;
      var body = 'Thank you for your order!nnHere is your receipt:nn';

      body += 'Name: ' + values["Name"];
      body += 'nEmail Address: ' + values["Email Address"];
      body += 'nPhone Number: ' + values["Phone Number"];
      body += 'nAddress: ' + values["Street Address"] + ', ' + values["City"];

      MailApp.sendEmail(values["Email Address"], 'Fundraiser Receipt', body);



      Any help is greatly appreciated as we want to make this live next week.







      form-submit onsubmit






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 8 at 23:19









      Kaspar Lee

      3,74611746




      3,74611746










      asked Mar 8 at 16:55









      user11172006user11172006

      11




      11






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55067667%2fonformsubmite-function-returning-e-as-undefined%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55067667%2fonformsubmite-function-returning-e-as-undefined%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page