Comma between numbers scriptValidate decimal numbers in JavaScript - IsNumeric()How can I format numbers as dollars currency string in JavaScript?Difference between == and === in JavaScriptWhat's the difference between using “let” and “var”?Generating random whole numbers in JavaScript in a specific range?What is the difference between call and apply?How to print a number with commas as thousands separators in JavaScriptGenerate random number between two numbers in JavaScriptDifferences between lodash and underscoreWhat is the difference between Bower and npm?

Modeling an IP Address

Infinite Abelian subgroup of infinite non Abelian group example

Is it legal for company to use my work email to pretend I still work there?

A reference to a well-known characterization of scattered compact spaces

In Romance of the Three Kingdoms why do people still use bamboo sticks when paper had already been invented?

I Accidentally Deleted a Stock Terminal Theme

Intersection of two sorted vectors in C++

Facing a paradox: Earnshaw's theorem in one dimension

What about the virus in 12 Monkeys?

Why is the 'in' operator throwing an error with a string literal instead of logging false?

Were any external disk drives stacked vertically?

Can a virus destroy the BIOS of a modern computer?

Would Slavery Reparations be considered Bills of Attainder and hence Illegal?

I would say: "You are another teacher", but she is a woman and I am a man

Watching something be written to a file live with tail

How can I prevent hyper evolved versions of regular creatures from wiping out their cousins?

How to take photos in burst mode, without vibration?

Doing something right before you need it - expression for this?

Theorems that impeded progress

What is a clear way to write a bar that has an extra beat?

Took a trip to a parallel universe, need help deciphering

In a spin, are both wings stalled?

How do conventional missiles fly?

What's the difference between 'rename' and 'mv'?



Comma between numbers script


Validate decimal numbers in JavaScript - IsNumeric()How can I format numbers as dollars currency string in JavaScript?Difference between == and === in JavaScriptWhat's the difference between using “let” and “var”?Generating random whole numbers in JavaScript in a specific range?What is the difference between call and apply?How to print a number with commas as thousands separators in JavaScriptGenerate random number between two numbers in JavaScriptDifferences between lodash and underscoreWhat is the difference between Bower and npm?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








1















I have tried endless solutions that I have found for this on these forums and none that I have found work or I am simply putting it in the wrong place. I am trying to force commas for thousand and millions places. Any suggestions and placement would be appreciated.



Thank you.



jQuery(window).scroll(startCounter);

function startCounter()
var hT = jQuery('.counter').offset().top,
hH = jQuery('.counter').outerHeight(),
wH = jQuery(window).height();
if (jQuery(window).scrollTop() > hT+hH-wH)
jQuery(window).off("scroll", startCounter);
jQuery('.counter').each(function ()
var $this = jQuery(this);
jQuery( Counter: 0 ).animate( Counter: $this.text() ,
duration: 4000,
easing: 'swing',
step: function ()
$this.text(Math.ceil(this.Counter));

);
);











share|improve this question
























  • This is not a minimum failing case. Please reduce your code to demonstrate only the relevant problem so we can help you.

    – robinsax
    Mar 8 at 23:58











  • You only want to format for millions and thousands places? so this would be valid: 9865432100,000,000?

    – Miroslav Glamuzina
    Mar 9 at 0:02











  • replace(/d(?=(d3)+$)/g, '$&,')

    – Jaromanda X
    Mar 9 at 0:03











  • How about just doing: let myNum = 100000000; (myNum).toLocaleString();

    – Miroslav Glamuzina
    Mar 9 at 0:04

















1















I have tried endless solutions that I have found for this on these forums and none that I have found work or I am simply putting it in the wrong place. I am trying to force commas for thousand and millions places. Any suggestions and placement would be appreciated.



Thank you.



jQuery(window).scroll(startCounter);

function startCounter()
var hT = jQuery('.counter').offset().top,
hH = jQuery('.counter').outerHeight(),
wH = jQuery(window).height();
if (jQuery(window).scrollTop() > hT+hH-wH)
jQuery(window).off("scroll", startCounter);
jQuery('.counter').each(function ()
var $this = jQuery(this);
jQuery( Counter: 0 ).animate( Counter: $this.text() ,
duration: 4000,
easing: 'swing',
step: function ()
$this.text(Math.ceil(this.Counter));

);
);











share|improve this question
























  • This is not a minimum failing case. Please reduce your code to demonstrate only the relevant problem so we can help you.

    – robinsax
    Mar 8 at 23:58











  • You only want to format for millions and thousands places? so this would be valid: 9865432100,000,000?

    – Miroslav Glamuzina
    Mar 9 at 0:02











  • replace(/d(?=(d3)+$)/g, '$&,')

    – Jaromanda X
    Mar 9 at 0:03











  • How about just doing: let myNum = 100000000; (myNum).toLocaleString();

    – Miroslav Glamuzina
    Mar 9 at 0:04













1












1








1








I have tried endless solutions that I have found for this on these forums and none that I have found work or I am simply putting it in the wrong place. I am trying to force commas for thousand and millions places. Any suggestions and placement would be appreciated.



Thank you.



jQuery(window).scroll(startCounter);

function startCounter()
var hT = jQuery('.counter').offset().top,
hH = jQuery('.counter').outerHeight(),
wH = jQuery(window).height();
if (jQuery(window).scrollTop() > hT+hH-wH)
jQuery(window).off("scroll", startCounter);
jQuery('.counter').each(function ()
var $this = jQuery(this);
jQuery( Counter: 0 ).animate( Counter: $this.text() ,
duration: 4000,
easing: 'swing',
step: function ()
$this.text(Math.ceil(this.Counter));

);
);











share|improve this question
















I have tried endless solutions that I have found for this on these forums and none that I have found work or I am simply putting it in the wrong place. I am trying to force commas for thousand and millions places. Any suggestions and placement would be appreciated.



Thank you.



jQuery(window).scroll(startCounter);

function startCounter()
var hT = jQuery('.counter').offset().top,
hH = jQuery('.counter').outerHeight(),
wH = jQuery(window).height();
if (jQuery(window).scrollTop() > hT+hH-wH)
jQuery(window).off("scroll", startCounter);
jQuery('.counter').each(function ()
var $this = jQuery(this);
jQuery( Counter: 0 ).animate( Counter: $this.text() ,
duration: 4000,
easing: 'swing',
step: function ()
$this.text(Math.ceil(this.Counter));

);
);








javascript






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 8 at 23:54









Jaromanda X

35.9k43254




35.9k43254










asked Mar 8 at 23:53









WebedelicWebedelic

61




61












  • This is not a minimum failing case. Please reduce your code to demonstrate only the relevant problem so we can help you.

    – robinsax
    Mar 8 at 23:58











  • You only want to format for millions and thousands places? so this would be valid: 9865432100,000,000?

    – Miroslav Glamuzina
    Mar 9 at 0:02











  • replace(/d(?=(d3)+$)/g, '$&,')

    – Jaromanda X
    Mar 9 at 0:03











  • How about just doing: let myNum = 100000000; (myNum).toLocaleString();

    – Miroslav Glamuzina
    Mar 9 at 0:04

















  • This is not a minimum failing case. Please reduce your code to demonstrate only the relevant problem so we can help you.

    – robinsax
    Mar 8 at 23:58











  • You only want to format for millions and thousands places? so this would be valid: 9865432100,000,000?

    – Miroslav Glamuzina
    Mar 9 at 0:02











  • replace(/d(?=(d3)+$)/g, '$&,')

    – Jaromanda X
    Mar 9 at 0:03











  • How about just doing: let myNum = 100000000; (myNum).toLocaleString();

    – Miroslav Glamuzina
    Mar 9 at 0:04
















This is not a minimum failing case. Please reduce your code to demonstrate only the relevant problem so we can help you.

– robinsax
Mar 8 at 23:58





This is not a minimum failing case. Please reduce your code to demonstrate only the relevant problem so we can help you.

– robinsax
Mar 8 at 23:58













You only want to format for millions and thousands places? so this would be valid: 9865432100,000,000?

– Miroslav Glamuzina
Mar 9 at 0:02





You only want to format for millions and thousands places? so this would be valid: 9865432100,000,000?

– Miroslav Glamuzina
Mar 9 at 0:02













replace(/d(?=(d3)+$)/g, '$&,')

– Jaromanda X
Mar 9 at 0:03





replace(/d(?=(d3)+$)/g, '$&,')

– Jaromanda X
Mar 9 at 0:03













How about just doing: let myNum = 100000000; (myNum).toLocaleString();

– Miroslav Glamuzina
Mar 9 at 0:04





How about just doing: let myNum = 100000000; (myNum).toLocaleString();

– Miroslav Glamuzina
Mar 9 at 0:04












1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















1














Assuming you would want to comma seperate values by hunders,thousands,millions,...



You may do:






let num = 9876543210;

console.log(num.toString().replace(/B(?=(d3)+(?!d))/g, ","));
// or
console.log((num).toLocaleString());
// or
console.log(new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US', ).format(num));








share|improve this answer























    Your Answer






    StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
    StackExchange.snippets.init();
    );
    );
    , "code-snippets");

    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "1"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: true,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: 10,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072574%2fcomma-between-numbers-script%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    1














    Assuming you would want to comma seperate values by hunders,thousands,millions,...



    You may do:






    let num = 9876543210;

    console.log(num.toString().replace(/B(?=(d3)+(?!d))/g, ","));
    // or
    console.log((num).toLocaleString());
    // or
    console.log(new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US', ).format(num));








    share|improve this answer



























      1














      Assuming you would want to comma seperate values by hunders,thousands,millions,...



      You may do:






      let num = 9876543210;

      console.log(num.toString().replace(/B(?=(d3)+(?!d))/g, ","));
      // or
      console.log((num).toLocaleString());
      // or
      console.log(new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US', ).format(num));








      share|improve this answer

























        1












        1








        1







        Assuming you would want to comma seperate values by hunders,thousands,millions,...



        You may do:






        let num = 9876543210;

        console.log(num.toString().replace(/B(?=(d3)+(?!d))/g, ","));
        // or
        console.log((num).toLocaleString());
        // or
        console.log(new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US', ).format(num));








        share|improve this answer













        Assuming you would want to comma seperate values by hunders,thousands,millions,...



        You may do:






        let num = 9876543210;

        console.log(num.toString().replace(/B(?=(d3)+(?!d))/g, ","));
        // or
        console.log((num).toLocaleString());
        // or
        console.log(new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US', ).format(num));








        let num = 9876543210;

        console.log(num.toString().replace(/B(?=(d3)+(?!d))/g, ","));
        // or
        console.log((num).toLocaleString());
        // or
        console.log(new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US', ).format(num));





        let num = 9876543210;

        console.log(num.toString().replace(/B(?=(d3)+(?!d))/g, ","));
        // or
        console.log((num).toLocaleString());
        // or
        console.log(new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US', ).format(num));






        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Mar 9 at 0:09









        Miroslav GlamuzinaMiroslav Glamuzina

        2,09311023




        2,09311023





























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072574%2fcomma-between-numbers-script%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

            Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

            How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page