Looping IF statement in VBA until value exceededCopy and paste cell value into until new cell value then repeat the processLoop through excel-spreadsheet-rows until empty using VBA-macro in powerpoint. For each row read values and write to 2-dim-array. No .selectStop loop VBA (Application.InputBox)Comparing cells in a loop with VBA'If … Then' statement with loopLooping a macro that changes date format in column A to column C then continue until it's reached the last used cell in column ARepeating a Macro in Excel untill it reaches a blank cellVBA to copy information down but on a loopSimple Do Until Loop in VBAHow can I write a continuous if statement that fires until a blank cell is reached?

Were any external disk drives stacked vertically?

What killed these X2 caps?

Is it possible to create light that imparts a greater proportion of its energy as momentum rather than heat?

Can I ask the recruiters in my resume to put the reason why I am rejected?

Forgetting the musical notes while performing in concert

How to show the equivalence between the regularized regression and their constraint formulas using KKT

Combinations of multiple lists

In a Spin are Both Wings Stalled?

Why can't we play rap on piano?

Etiquette around loan refinance - decision is going to cost first broker a lot of money

Do I have a twin with permutated remainders?

In Romance of the Three Kingdoms why do people still use bamboo sticks when papers are already invented?

What is the intuition behind short exact sequences of groups; in particular, what is the intuition behind group extensions?

How to take photos in burst mode, without vibration?

What is the word for reserving something for yourself before others do?

Could gravitational lensing be used to protect a spaceship from a laser?

Took a trip to a parallel universe, need help deciphering

UK: Is there precedent for the governments e-petition site changing the direction of a government decision?

Why is the 'in' operator throwing an error with a string literal instead of logging false?

Anagram holiday

Why is it a bad idea to hire a hitman to eliminate most corrupt politicians?

Infinite Abelian subgroup of infinite non Abelian group example

Western buddy movie with a supernatural twist where a woman turns into an eagle at the end

Why is consensus so controversial in Britain?



Looping IF statement in VBA until value exceeded


Copy and paste cell value into until new cell value then repeat the processLoop through excel-spreadsheet-rows until empty using VBA-macro in powerpoint. For each row read values and write to 2-dim-array. No .selectStop loop VBA (Application.InputBox)Comparing cells in a loop with VBA'If … Then' statement with loopLooping a macro that changes date format in column A to column C then continue until it's reached the last used cell in column ARepeating a Macro in Excel untill it reaches a blank cellVBA to copy information down but on a loopSimple Do Until Loop in VBAHow can I write a continuous if statement that fires until a blank cell is reached?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I am trying to write an IF statement which will move down the cells in column E and change the value from 0 to 1.



I have the spreadsheet setup so when changing the 0 to a 1 it copies a value in that row from column C to Column F and I have a SUM totally Column F at the bottom.



I want the macro to move down and change 0 to a 1 while checking if the SUM at the bottom of Column F exceeds the number 50.



If it exceeds this I want it to change the value back to a zero and move to the next cell and repeat until it reaches a blank cell.



I'm a beginner to this trying to improve but this so far is beyond me.










share|improve this question

















  • 6





    Sounds fairly simple, this is a good beginners exercise. I recommend you read a little on "Do while loop", and/or "For loop". No more than a day's worth of reading to be able to do this by yourself. If you have code that it's not working, edit your post with it and we can try to help. Coding the whole thing for you, this is not what this site is for.

    – Ricardo A
    Mar 8 at 23:43

















0















I am trying to write an IF statement which will move down the cells in column E and change the value from 0 to 1.



I have the spreadsheet setup so when changing the 0 to a 1 it copies a value in that row from column C to Column F and I have a SUM totally Column F at the bottom.



I want the macro to move down and change 0 to a 1 while checking if the SUM at the bottom of Column F exceeds the number 50.



If it exceeds this I want it to change the value back to a zero and move to the next cell and repeat until it reaches a blank cell.



I'm a beginner to this trying to improve but this so far is beyond me.










share|improve this question

















  • 6





    Sounds fairly simple, this is a good beginners exercise. I recommend you read a little on "Do while loop", and/or "For loop". No more than a day's worth of reading to be able to do this by yourself. If you have code that it's not working, edit your post with it and we can try to help. Coding the whole thing for you, this is not what this site is for.

    – Ricardo A
    Mar 8 at 23:43













0












0








0








I am trying to write an IF statement which will move down the cells in column E and change the value from 0 to 1.



I have the spreadsheet setup so when changing the 0 to a 1 it copies a value in that row from column C to Column F and I have a SUM totally Column F at the bottom.



I want the macro to move down and change 0 to a 1 while checking if the SUM at the bottom of Column F exceeds the number 50.



If it exceeds this I want it to change the value back to a zero and move to the next cell and repeat until it reaches a blank cell.



I'm a beginner to this trying to improve but this so far is beyond me.










share|improve this question














I am trying to write an IF statement which will move down the cells in column E and change the value from 0 to 1.



I have the spreadsheet setup so when changing the 0 to a 1 it copies a value in that row from column C to Column F and I have a SUM totally Column F at the bottom.



I want the macro to move down and change 0 to a 1 while checking if the SUM at the bottom of Column F exceeds the number 50.



If it exceeds this I want it to change the value back to a zero and move to the next cell and repeat until it reaches a blank cell.



I'm a beginner to this trying to improve but this so far is beyond me.







excel vba






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 23:27









Arch8491Arch8491

1




1







  • 6





    Sounds fairly simple, this is a good beginners exercise. I recommend you read a little on "Do while loop", and/or "For loop". No more than a day's worth of reading to be able to do this by yourself. If you have code that it's not working, edit your post with it and we can try to help. Coding the whole thing for you, this is not what this site is for.

    – Ricardo A
    Mar 8 at 23:43












  • 6





    Sounds fairly simple, this is a good beginners exercise. I recommend you read a little on "Do while loop", and/or "For loop". No more than a day's worth of reading to be able to do this by yourself. If you have code that it's not working, edit your post with it and we can try to help. Coding the whole thing for you, this is not what this site is for.

    – Ricardo A
    Mar 8 at 23:43







6




6





Sounds fairly simple, this is a good beginners exercise. I recommend you read a little on "Do while loop", and/or "For loop". No more than a day's worth of reading to be able to do this by yourself. If you have code that it's not working, edit your post with it and we can try to help. Coding the whole thing for you, this is not what this site is for.

– Ricardo A
Mar 8 at 23:43





Sounds fairly simple, this is a good beginners exercise. I recommend you read a little on "Do while loop", and/or "For loop". No more than a day's worth of reading to be able to do this by yourself. If you have code that it's not working, edit your post with it and we can try to help. Coding the whole thing for you, this is not what this site is for.

– Ricardo A
Mar 8 at 23:43












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072389%2flooping-if-statement-in-vba-until-value-exceeded%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072389%2flooping-if-statement-in-vba-until-value-exceeded%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page