Podio file uploading using PHP library is working on one server but not on other The Next CEO of Stack OverflowPHP: Verify webhook with the Podio APIPodio API - Java - Attaching files to existing itemsPodio API image upload on itemCreating item with podio api for PHPPodio Filter item method response missing files detailspodio api file upload from urlPodio PHP API authenticationError in file uploading Podio APIPodioError: File uploads are only supported on the server right nowPodio File Upload giving un expected error

Text adventure game code

What happens if you roll doubles 3 times then land on "Go to jail?"

What does this shorthand mean?

If the heap is initialized for security, then why is the stack uninitialized?

Is it a good idea to use COLUMN AS (left([Another_Column],(4)) instead of LEFT in the select?

Can the Reverse Gravity spell affect the Meteor Swarm spell?

Apart from "berlinern", do any other German dialects have a corresponding verb?

Return the Closest Prime Number

What size rim is OK?

Unreliable Magic - Is it worth it?

A pseudo-riley?

Trouble understanding the speech of overseas colleagues

How do I construct this japanese bowl?

Increase performance creating Mandelbrot set in python

WOW air has ceased operation, can I get my tickets refunded?

Removing read access from a file

Anatomically Correct Mesopelagic Aves

How do we know the LHC results are robust?

Why do remote companies require working in the US?

Inappropriate reference requests from Journal reviewers

Opposite of a diet

When airplanes disconnect from a tanker during air to air refueling, why do they bank so sharply to the right?

How should I support this large drywall patch?

Should I tutor a student who I know has cheated on their homework?



Podio file uploading using PHP library is working on one server but not on other



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowPHP: Verify webhook with the Podio APIPodio API - Java - Attaching files to existing itemsPodio API image upload on itemCreating item with podio api for PHPPodio Filter item method response missing files detailspodio api file upload from urlPodio PHP API authenticationError in file uploading Podio APIPodioError: File uploads are only supported on the server right nowPodio File Upload giving un expected error










0















I have 2 servers one is .in while other is .com. On uploading the png file on .in runs perfectly but not on another.
What could be the reason?
Below is the error I am getting.



Uncaught PodioConnectionError: Connection to Podio API failed: [92]


While on this same server .com I am able to get other API calls such as get items in-app, get Items. Only on file uploading, I am getting this error.










share|improve this question


























    0















    I have 2 servers one is .in while other is .com. On uploading the png file on .in runs perfectly but not on another.
    What could be the reason?
    Below is the error I am getting.



    Uncaught PodioConnectionError: Connection to Podio API failed: [92]


    While on this same server .com I am able to get other API calls such as get items in-app, get Items. Only on file uploading, I am getting this error.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I have 2 servers one is .in while other is .com. On uploading the png file on .in runs perfectly but not on another.
      What could be the reason?
      Below is the error I am getting.



      Uncaught PodioConnectionError: Connection to Podio API failed: [92]


      While on this same server .com I am able to get other API calls such as get items in-app, get Items. Only on file uploading, I am getting this error.










      share|improve this question














      I have 2 servers one is .in while other is .com. On uploading the png file on .in runs perfectly but not on another.
      What could be the reason?
      Below is the error I am getting.



      Uncaught PodioConnectionError: Connection to Podio API failed: [92]


      While on this same server .com I am able to get other API calls such as get items in-app, get Items. Only on file uploading, I am getting this error.







      podio






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 12:41









      Logita KurreyLogita Kurrey

      269




      269






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063475%2fpodio-file-uploading-using-php-library-is-working-on-one-server-but-not-on-other%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063475%2fpodio-file-uploading-using-php-library-is-working-on-one-server-but-not-on-other%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page