ShieldUI Grids: how to get the row where the doubleclick is fired The Next CEO of Stack OverflowGetting the ID of the element that fired an eventHow do you get a timestamp in JavaScript?How to get the children of the $(this) selector?How can I get query string values in JavaScript?How to get the value from the GET parameters?How do I get the current date in JavaScript?How do I get started with Node.jsShieldUI Grid row countShieldUI Grid-conditional formatting issueShieldUI Grid with LoadingPanel

How do we know the LHC results are robust?

Why were Madagascar and New Zealand discovered so late?

% symbol leads to superlong (forever?) compilations

How to start emacs in "nothing" mode (`fundamental-mode`)

Term for the "extreme-extension" version of a straw man fallacy?

What happens if you roll doubles 3 times then land on "Go to jail?"

Is HostGator storing my password in plaintext?

What do "high sea" and "carry" mean in this sentence?

How to get regions to plot as graphics

Trouble understanding the speech of overseas colleagues

Is the concept of a "numerable" fiber bundle really useful or an empty generalization?

How did people program for Consoles with multiple CPUs?

Too much space between section and text in a twocolumn document

Why is there a PLL in CPU?

Why does C# sound extremely flat when saxophone is tuned to G?

Does the Brexit deal have to be agreed by both Houses?

How to write the block matrix in LaTex?

If I blow insulation everywhere in my attic except the door trap, will heat escape through it?

What's the point of interval inversion?

How can I open an app using Terminal?

Failed to fetch jessie backports repository

How long to clear the 'suck zone' of a turbofan after start is initiated?

How to make a variable always equal to the result of some calculations?

Only print output after finding pattern



ShieldUI Grids: how to get the row where the doubleclick is fired



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowGetting the ID of the element that fired an eventHow do you get a timestamp in JavaScript?How to get the children of the $(this) selector?How can I get query string values in JavaScript?How to get the value from the GET parameters?How do I get the current date in JavaScript?How do I get started with Node.jsShieldUI Grid row countShieldUI Grid-conditional formatting issueShieldUI Grid with LoadingPanel










2















I have a search mask and I would like that when a double click on a line is made, the code of the selected line is returned.
I am using the shieldGrid from shieldui.
How can I get the selected row?



I try to retrieve the selected row but it still empty.



@using TheBetterWayStoreHandler.Resources
@model TheBetterWayStoreHandler.Models.CustomerGroupModel

@
ViewBag.Title = "Ricerca Clienti";
Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_PagesLayout.cshtml";


<form id="searchCustomerForm" action='@Html.Raw(@Url.Action("SearchSelection", "Customer"))?selectedCustomer=' + selectedCustomer.value method="post">
<nav class="navbar navbar-expand-sm bg-dark navbar-dark fixed-top" style="background-color: #e3f2fd;">
<a class="navbar-brand" href="@Url.Action("Index", "Dashboard")">The Better Way - @ViewBag.Title</a>
<ul class="navbar-nav">
<li class="nav-item">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-outline-success" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Salva" data-placement="bottom" value="Input Button">
<span class="fa fa-hdd fa-lg" aria-hidden="true"></span>
</button>
</li>
</ul>
</nav>
<div class="container-fluid body-content" style="height: 100%">
<input id="selectedCustomer" name="selectedCustomer" type="hidden" value="">
<div id="customerSearchGrid"></div>
</div>
</form>

<script>
var selectedCustomerVar = "";
jQuery(function ($)
$("#customerSearchGrid").shieldGrid(
dataSource:
remote:
read: "@Session["ApiPath"]" + "GetCustomerSearch?searchString=" + "@Session["SearchString"]",

,
rowHover: true,
columns: [
field: "CustomerCode", width: "80px", title: "@Resources.Tb_CustomerCode", type: String ,
field: "CustomerDescription", title: "@Resources.Tb_CustomerDescription", type: String
],
sorting:
multiple: true
,
scrolling: true,
height: "700px",
selection:
type: "row",
multiple: false,
toggle: true
,
editing:
enabled: false
,
events:
selectionChanged: function (e)
var selected = e.target.contentTable.find(".sui-selected");
if (selected.length > 0)
selectedCustomer.value = selected[0].cells[0].textContent;

else
selectedCustomer.value = "";

,
ondblClickRow: function(rowId)
var rowData = jQuery(this).getRowData(rowId);
var customerCode = rowData['CustomerCode'];
location.href = '@Url.Action("SearchSelection", "Customer")?selectedCustomer=' + customerCode;


);
);

$("#customerSearchGrid").dblclick(function ()
var sel = $("#customerSearchGrid").swidget().selectedRowIndices();
alert(sel);
window.searchCustomerForm.submit();
);


the selectedCustomer is empty, and the sel variable is empty too ...



Thanks.










share|improve this question




























    2















    I have a search mask and I would like that when a double click on a line is made, the code of the selected line is returned.
    I am using the shieldGrid from shieldui.
    How can I get the selected row?



    I try to retrieve the selected row but it still empty.



    @using TheBetterWayStoreHandler.Resources
    @model TheBetterWayStoreHandler.Models.CustomerGroupModel

    @
    ViewBag.Title = "Ricerca Clienti";
    Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_PagesLayout.cshtml";


    <form id="searchCustomerForm" action='@Html.Raw(@Url.Action("SearchSelection", "Customer"))?selectedCustomer=' + selectedCustomer.value method="post">
    <nav class="navbar navbar-expand-sm bg-dark navbar-dark fixed-top" style="background-color: #e3f2fd;">
    <a class="navbar-brand" href="@Url.Action("Index", "Dashboard")">The Better Way - @ViewBag.Title</a>
    <ul class="navbar-nav">
    <li class="nav-item">
    <button type="submit" class="btn btn-outline-success" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Salva" data-placement="bottom" value="Input Button">
    <span class="fa fa-hdd fa-lg" aria-hidden="true"></span>
    </button>
    </li>
    </ul>
    </nav>
    <div class="container-fluid body-content" style="height: 100%">
    <input id="selectedCustomer" name="selectedCustomer" type="hidden" value="">
    <div id="customerSearchGrid"></div>
    </div>
    </form>

    <script>
    var selectedCustomerVar = "";
    jQuery(function ($)
    $("#customerSearchGrid").shieldGrid(
    dataSource:
    remote:
    read: "@Session["ApiPath"]" + "GetCustomerSearch?searchString=" + "@Session["SearchString"]",

    ,
    rowHover: true,
    columns: [
    field: "CustomerCode", width: "80px", title: "@Resources.Tb_CustomerCode", type: String ,
    field: "CustomerDescription", title: "@Resources.Tb_CustomerDescription", type: String
    ],
    sorting:
    multiple: true
    ,
    scrolling: true,
    height: "700px",
    selection:
    type: "row",
    multiple: false,
    toggle: true
    ,
    editing:
    enabled: false
    ,
    events:
    selectionChanged: function (e)
    var selected = e.target.contentTable.find(".sui-selected");
    if (selected.length > 0)
    selectedCustomer.value = selected[0].cells[0].textContent;

    else
    selectedCustomer.value = "";

    ,
    ondblClickRow: function(rowId)
    var rowData = jQuery(this).getRowData(rowId);
    var customerCode = rowData['CustomerCode'];
    location.href = '@Url.Action("SearchSelection", "Customer")?selectedCustomer=' + customerCode;


    );
    );

    $("#customerSearchGrid").dblclick(function ()
    var sel = $("#customerSearchGrid").swidget().selectedRowIndices();
    alert(sel);
    window.searchCustomerForm.submit();
    );


    the selectedCustomer is empty, and the sel variable is empty too ...



    Thanks.










    share|improve this question


























      2












      2








      2








      I have a search mask and I would like that when a double click on a line is made, the code of the selected line is returned.
      I am using the shieldGrid from shieldui.
      How can I get the selected row?



      I try to retrieve the selected row but it still empty.



      @using TheBetterWayStoreHandler.Resources
      @model TheBetterWayStoreHandler.Models.CustomerGroupModel

      @
      ViewBag.Title = "Ricerca Clienti";
      Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_PagesLayout.cshtml";


      <form id="searchCustomerForm" action='@Html.Raw(@Url.Action("SearchSelection", "Customer"))?selectedCustomer=' + selectedCustomer.value method="post">
      <nav class="navbar navbar-expand-sm bg-dark navbar-dark fixed-top" style="background-color: #e3f2fd;">
      <a class="navbar-brand" href="@Url.Action("Index", "Dashboard")">The Better Way - @ViewBag.Title</a>
      <ul class="navbar-nav">
      <li class="nav-item">
      <button type="submit" class="btn btn-outline-success" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Salva" data-placement="bottom" value="Input Button">
      <span class="fa fa-hdd fa-lg" aria-hidden="true"></span>
      </button>
      </li>
      </ul>
      </nav>
      <div class="container-fluid body-content" style="height: 100%">
      <input id="selectedCustomer" name="selectedCustomer" type="hidden" value="">
      <div id="customerSearchGrid"></div>
      </div>
      </form>

      <script>
      var selectedCustomerVar = "";
      jQuery(function ($)
      $("#customerSearchGrid").shieldGrid(
      dataSource:
      remote:
      read: "@Session["ApiPath"]" + "GetCustomerSearch?searchString=" + "@Session["SearchString"]",

      ,
      rowHover: true,
      columns: [
      field: "CustomerCode", width: "80px", title: "@Resources.Tb_CustomerCode", type: String ,
      field: "CustomerDescription", title: "@Resources.Tb_CustomerDescription", type: String
      ],
      sorting:
      multiple: true
      ,
      scrolling: true,
      height: "700px",
      selection:
      type: "row",
      multiple: false,
      toggle: true
      ,
      editing:
      enabled: false
      ,
      events:
      selectionChanged: function (e)
      var selected = e.target.contentTable.find(".sui-selected");
      if (selected.length > 0)
      selectedCustomer.value = selected[0].cells[0].textContent;

      else
      selectedCustomer.value = "";

      ,
      ondblClickRow: function(rowId)
      var rowData = jQuery(this).getRowData(rowId);
      var customerCode = rowData['CustomerCode'];
      location.href = '@Url.Action("SearchSelection", "Customer")?selectedCustomer=' + customerCode;


      );
      );

      $("#customerSearchGrid").dblclick(function ()
      var sel = $("#customerSearchGrid").swidget().selectedRowIndices();
      alert(sel);
      window.searchCustomerForm.submit();
      );


      the selectedCustomer is empty, and the sel variable is empty too ...



      Thanks.










      share|improve this question
















      I have a search mask and I would like that when a double click on a line is made, the code of the selected line is returned.
      I am using the shieldGrid from shieldui.
      How can I get the selected row?



      I try to retrieve the selected row but it still empty.



      @using TheBetterWayStoreHandler.Resources
      @model TheBetterWayStoreHandler.Models.CustomerGroupModel

      @
      ViewBag.Title = "Ricerca Clienti";
      Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_PagesLayout.cshtml";


      <form id="searchCustomerForm" action='@Html.Raw(@Url.Action("SearchSelection", "Customer"))?selectedCustomer=' + selectedCustomer.value method="post">
      <nav class="navbar navbar-expand-sm bg-dark navbar-dark fixed-top" style="background-color: #e3f2fd;">
      <a class="navbar-brand" href="@Url.Action("Index", "Dashboard")">The Better Way - @ViewBag.Title</a>
      <ul class="navbar-nav">
      <li class="nav-item">
      <button type="submit" class="btn btn-outline-success" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Salva" data-placement="bottom" value="Input Button">
      <span class="fa fa-hdd fa-lg" aria-hidden="true"></span>
      </button>
      </li>
      </ul>
      </nav>
      <div class="container-fluid body-content" style="height: 100%">
      <input id="selectedCustomer" name="selectedCustomer" type="hidden" value="">
      <div id="customerSearchGrid"></div>
      </div>
      </form>

      <script>
      var selectedCustomerVar = "";
      jQuery(function ($)
      $("#customerSearchGrid").shieldGrid(
      dataSource:
      remote:
      read: "@Session["ApiPath"]" + "GetCustomerSearch?searchString=" + "@Session["SearchString"]",

      ,
      rowHover: true,
      columns: [
      field: "CustomerCode", width: "80px", title: "@Resources.Tb_CustomerCode", type: String ,
      field: "CustomerDescription", title: "@Resources.Tb_CustomerDescription", type: String
      ],
      sorting:
      multiple: true
      ,
      scrolling: true,
      height: "700px",
      selection:
      type: "row",
      multiple: false,
      toggle: true
      ,
      editing:
      enabled: false
      ,
      events:
      selectionChanged: function (e)
      var selected = e.target.contentTable.find(".sui-selected");
      if (selected.length > 0)
      selectedCustomer.value = selected[0].cells[0].textContent;

      else
      selectedCustomer.value = "";

      ,
      ondblClickRow: function(rowId)
      var rowData = jQuery(this).getRowData(rowId);
      var customerCode = rowData['CustomerCode'];
      location.href = '@Url.Action("SearchSelection", "Customer")?selectedCustomer=' + customerCode;


      );
      );

      $("#customerSearchGrid").dblclick(function ()
      var sel = $("#customerSearchGrid").swidget().selectedRowIndices();
      alert(sel);
      window.searchCustomerForm.submit();
      );


      the selectedCustomer is empty, and the sel variable is empty too ...



      Thanks.







      javascript datagridview grid shieldui






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 8 at 12:41









      Vladimir Georgiev

      1,8591924




      1,8591924










      asked Feb 12 at 17:44









      TheBetterWayTheBetterWay

      111




      111






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          Probably the dblclick event is raised before the selection is handled...



          You can try using the selectionChanged event for handling the selection change.






          share|improve this answer























            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f54655833%2fshieldui-grids-how-to-get-the-row-where-the-doubleclick-is-fired%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            Probably the dblclick event is raised before the selection is handled...



            You can try using the selectionChanged event for handling the selection change.






            share|improve this answer



























              0














              Probably the dblclick event is raised before the selection is handled...



              You can try using the selectionChanged event for handling the selection change.






              share|improve this answer

























                0












                0








                0







                Probably the dblclick event is raised before the selection is handled...



                You can try using the selectionChanged event for handling the selection change.






                share|improve this answer













                Probably the dblclick event is raised before the selection is handled...



                You can try using the selectionChanged event for handling the selection change.







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 8 at 12:37









                Vladimir GeorgievVladimir Georgiev

                1,8591924




                1,8591924





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f54655833%2fshieldui-grids-how-to-get-the-row-where-the-doubleclick-is-fired%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

                    Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

                    How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page