JHipster Gateway Full authentication is required to access this resource & SecurityUtils.getCurrentUserLogin is coming as anonymoususer The Next CEO of Stack OverflowWhen using Spring Security, what is the proper way to obtain current username (i.e. SecurityContext) information in a bean?Serving static web resources in Spring Boot & Spring Security applicationSpring Security OAuth - Full authentication is required to access this resourceJhipster Jwt Authentication for Mobile APISpring security configure accessSpring Security: anonymousUser blocked from .authenticated() configuration?authentication in spring boot using graphqlHow to get Jhipster to return different results for authenticated and anonymous usersError Unauthorized, Full authentication is required to access this resourceSpring boot admin: Full authentication is required to access this resource

Apart from "berlinern", do any other German dialects have a corresponding verb?

Describing a person. What needs to be mentioned?

What makes a siege story/plot interesting?

Whats the best way to handle refactoring a big file?

Can a caster that cast Polymorph on themselves stop concentrating at any point even if their Int is low?

Should I tutor a student who I know has cheated on their homework?

How do spells that require an ability check vs. the caster's spell save DC work?

Anatomically Correct Mesopelagic Aves

How to write papers efficiently when English isn't my first language?

Does it take more energy to get to Venus or to Mars?

Horror movie/show or scene where a horse creature opens its mouth really wide and devours a man in a stables

How can I get through very long and very dry, but also very useful technical documents when learning a new tool?

Unreliable Magic - Is it worth it?

How to get regions to plot as graphics

How to use tikz in fbox?

Only print output after finding pattern

Grabbing quick drinks

What is the point of a new vote on May's deal when the indicative votes suggest she will not win?

Why didn't Khan get resurrected in the Genesis Explosion?

How do I solve this limit?

How to safely derail a train during transit?

What's the point of interval inversion?

Return the Closest Prime Number

Is HostGator storing my password in plaintext?



JHipster Gateway Full authentication is required to access this resource & SecurityUtils.getCurrentUserLogin is coming as anonymoususer



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowWhen using Spring Security, what is the proper way to obtain current username (i.e. SecurityContext) information in a bean?Serving static web resources in Spring Boot & Spring Security applicationSpring Security OAuth - Full authentication is required to access this resourceJhipster Jwt Authentication for Mobile APISpring security configure accessSpring Security: anonymousUser blocked from .authenticated() configuration?authentication in spring boot using graphqlHow to get Jhipster to return different results for authenticated and anonymous usersError Unauthorized, Full authentication is required to access this resourceSpring boot admin: Full authentication is required to access this resource










0















I am developing a web application
Here is my security configuration:



.antMatchers("api/account/changepassword").authenticated()
.antMatchers("/api/**").authenticated()


I logged in as admin/admin and called "api/account/changepassword"



I am getting:




Full authentication is required to access this resource




Then I changed



.antMatchers("api/account/changepassword").permitAll()


Then getCurrentUserLogin is coming as anonymous user










share|improve this question



















  • 1





    What do you mean exactly by "called api/account/changepassword" ?

    – Gaël Marziou
    Mar 8 at 14:24















0















I am developing a web application
Here is my security configuration:



.antMatchers("api/account/changepassword").authenticated()
.antMatchers("/api/**").authenticated()


I logged in as admin/admin and called "api/account/changepassword"



I am getting:




Full authentication is required to access this resource




Then I changed



.antMatchers("api/account/changepassword").permitAll()


Then getCurrentUserLogin is coming as anonymous user










share|improve this question



















  • 1





    What do you mean exactly by "called api/account/changepassword" ?

    – Gaël Marziou
    Mar 8 at 14:24













0












0








0








I am developing a web application
Here is my security configuration:



.antMatchers("api/account/changepassword").authenticated()
.antMatchers("/api/**").authenticated()


I logged in as admin/admin and called "api/account/changepassword"



I am getting:




Full authentication is required to access this resource




Then I changed



.antMatchers("api/account/changepassword").permitAll()


Then getCurrentUserLogin is coming as anonymous user










share|improve this question
















I am developing a web application
Here is my security configuration:



.antMatchers("api/account/changepassword").authenticated()
.antMatchers("/api/**").authenticated()


I logged in as admin/admin and called "api/account/changepassword"



I am getting:




Full authentication is required to access this resource




Then I changed



.antMatchers("api/account/changepassword").permitAll()


Then getCurrentUserLogin is coming as anonymous user







spring-security jhipster






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 8 at 13:21









JimHawkins

3,04982245




3,04982245










asked Mar 8 at 13:07









RajRaj

11




11







  • 1





    What do you mean exactly by "called api/account/changepassword" ?

    – Gaël Marziou
    Mar 8 at 14:24












  • 1





    What do you mean exactly by "called api/account/changepassword" ?

    – Gaël Marziou
    Mar 8 at 14:24







1




1





What do you mean exactly by "called api/account/changepassword" ?

– Gaël Marziou
Mar 8 at 14:24





What do you mean exactly by "called api/account/changepassword" ?

– Gaël Marziou
Mar 8 at 14:24












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063866%2fjhipster-gateway-full-authentication-is-required-to-access-this-resource-secur%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063866%2fjhipster-gateway-full-authentication-is-required-to-access-this-resource-secur%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page