Subtract X days from Date in Spark Scala The Next CEO of Stack OverflowHow to get today -“1 day” date in sparksql?Read entire file in Scala?Scala vs. Groovy vs. ClojureIs the Scala 2.8 collections library a case of “the longest suicide note in history”?Difference between object and class in ScalaWhat are all the uses of an underscore in Scala?Spark performance for Scala vs PythonCache and Query a Dataset In Parallel Using Sparkhow to add a value to the date field using data frame in sparkSpark Scala Cumulative Unique Count by DateDatabricks, how to convert a string to date in a dataframe

Anatomically Correct Strange Women In Ponds Distributing Swords

How do scammers retract money, while you can’t?

Increase performance creating Mandelbrot set in python

Horror movie/show or scene where a horse creature opens its mouth really wide and devours a man in a stables

I believe this to be a fraud - hired, then asked to cash check and send cash as Bitcoin

Return the Closest Prime Number

Science fiction novels about a solar system spanning civilisation where people change their bodies at will

What is the point of a new vote on May's deal when the indicative votes suggest she will not win?

If I blow insulation everywhere in my attic except the door trap, will heat escape through it?

Is HostGator storing my password in plaintext?

How to be diplomatic in refusing to write code that breaches the privacy of our users

Why do professional authors make "consistency" mistakes? And how to avoid them?

How to write the block matrix in LaTex?

What is the difference between "behavior" and "behaviour"?

Rotate a column

How to make a variable always equal to the result of some calculations?

What makes a siege story/plot interesting?

Where to find order of arguments for default functions

How should I support this large drywall patch?

Does the Brexit deal have to be agreed by both Houses?

How do I solve this limit?

Whats the best way to handle refactoring a big file?

Trouble understanding the speech of overseas colleagues

Why didn't Theresa May consult with Parliament before negotiating a deal with the EU?



Subtract X days from Date in Spark Scala



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowHow to get today -“1 day” date in sparksql?Read entire file in Scala?Scala vs. Groovy vs. ClojureIs the Scala 2.8 collections library a case of “the longest suicide note in history”?Difference between object and class in ScalaWhat are all the uses of an underscore in Scala?Spark performance for Scala vs PythonCache and Query a Dataset In Parallel Using Sparkhow to add a value to the date field using data frame in sparkSpark Scala Cumulative Unique Count by DateDatabricks, how to convert a string to date in a dataframe










-5















I have a date in string format, example new_date = "2019-01-15"



This is incremental date and will change everyday.



I want to always be able to run a certain computation for past 60 days. So i naturally need to calculate next_date - 60 in the same format (yyyy-mm-dd).



Can someone suggest the best way to achieve this?










share|improve this question

















  • 3





    Possible duplicate of How to get today -"1 day" date in sparksql?

    – user10465355
    Mar 8 at 12:57











  • I'd make it into dateTime then use the function minusDays(1) on it.

    – GamingFelix
    Mar 8 at 14:48
















-5















I have a date in string format, example new_date = "2019-01-15"



This is incremental date and will change everyday.



I want to always be able to run a certain computation for past 60 days. So i naturally need to calculate next_date - 60 in the same format (yyyy-mm-dd).



Can someone suggest the best way to achieve this?










share|improve this question

















  • 3





    Possible duplicate of How to get today -"1 day" date in sparksql?

    – user10465355
    Mar 8 at 12:57











  • I'd make it into dateTime then use the function minusDays(1) on it.

    – GamingFelix
    Mar 8 at 14:48














-5












-5








-5








I have a date in string format, example new_date = "2019-01-15"



This is incremental date and will change everyday.



I want to always be able to run a certain computation for past 60 days. So i naturally need to calculate next_date - 60 in the same format (yyyy-mm-dd).



Can someone suggest the best way to achieve this?










share|improve this question














I have a date in string format, example new_date = "2019-01-15"



This is incremental date and will change everyday.



I want to always be able to run a certain computation for past 60 days. So i naturally need to calculate next_date - 60 in the same format (yyyy-mm-dd).



Can someone suggest the best way to achieve this?







scala apache-spark






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 12:51









Aman GuptaAman Gupta

13




13







  • 3





    Possible duplicate of How to get today -"1 day" date in sparksql?

    – user10465355
    Mar 8 at 12:57











  • I'd make it into dateTime then use the function minusDays(1) on it.

    – GamingFelix
    Mar 8 at 14:48













  • 3





    Possible duplicate of How to get today -"1 day" date in sparksql?

    – user10465355
    Mar 8 at 12:57











  • I'd make it into dateTime then use the function minusDays(1) on it.

    – GamingFelix
    Mar 8 at 14:48








3




3





Possible duplicate of How to get today -"1 day" date in sparksql?

– user10465355
Mar 8 at 12:57





Possible duplicate of How to get today -"1 day" date in sparksql?

– user10465355
Mar 8 at 12:57













I'd make it into dateTime then use the function minusDays(1) on it.

– GamingFelix
Mar 8 at 14:48






I'd make it into dateTime then use the function minusDays(1) on it.

– GamingFelix
Mar 8 at 14:48













0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063631%2fsubtract-x-days-from-date-in-spark-scala%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063631%2fsubtract-x-days-from-date-in-spark-scala%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page