Aditya Dhar Filmography References External Links Navigation menu"Aditya Dhar profile on Times f India""Aditya Dhar Prfile""URI: Aditya Dhar reveals the film has toughest action scenes made with low budget""Uri: The Surgical Strike""Uri director Aditya Dhar: I knew Vicky was hungry and wanted to prove himself""Uri Director Aditya Dhar: I was Always Interested in the Army, I Knew I Had to Tell This Story"Aditya DharAditya DharAditya DharAditya Dhar

1983 birthsLiving people21st-century Indian film directorsFilm directors from DelhiHindi-language film directors


action filmUri: The Surgical Strike2016 Uri attack












Aditya Dhar
Born
(1983-03-12) March 12, 1983 (age 36)[1]

New Delhi, India

NationalityIndian
Occupation
Film director, lyricist, singer
Known forUri: The Surgical Strike

Aditya Dhar(born 12 March 1983)[1] is an Indian film director, lyricist, singer.[2][3] He made his directoral debut in 2019 with the action film film Uri: The Surgical Strike[4] which was based on 2016 Uri attack. The film gained positive response both from critics and audiences.[5][6] The film grossed over 325 crore in worldwide box office collections, a resounding success as his directorial debut.



Filmography














































YearFilmLanguageDirectorScreenplayDialogueLyrics
2019Uri: The Surgical StrikeHindiYesYes
2012TezzYes
2010 AakroshYes
2009 Daddy CoolYes
2008Haal-e-DilYes
2008Kabul ExpressYes


References




  1. ^ ab "Aditya Dhar profile on Times f India". Times of India. Retrieved 26 January 2019..mw-parser-output cite.citationfont-style:inherit.mw-parser-output .citation qquotes:"""""""'""'".mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-free abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Lock-green.svg/9px-Lock-green.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-limited a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-registration abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d6/Lock-gray-alt-2.svg/9px-Lock-gray-alt-2.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-subscription abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Lock-red-alt-2.svg/9px-Lock-red-alt-2.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registrationcolor:#555.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription span,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration spanborder-bottom:1px dotted;cursor:help.mw-parser-output .cs1-ws-icon abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Wikisource-logo.svg/12px-Wikisource-logo.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output code.cs1-codecolor:inherit;background:inherit;border:inherit;padding:inherit.mw-parser-output .cs1-hidden-errordisplay:none;font-size:100%.mw-parser-output .cs1-visible-errorfont-size:100%.mw-parser-output .cs1-maintdisplay:none;color:#33aa33;margin-left:0.3em.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration,.mw-parser-output .cs1-formatfont-size:95%.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-left,.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-wl-leftpadding-left:0.2em.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-right,.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-wl-rightpadding-right:0.2em


  2. ^ "Aditya Dhar Prfile". Filmi Beat. Retrieved 26 January 2019.


  3. ^ "URI: Aditya Dhar reveals the film has toughest action scenes made with low budget". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 26 January 2019.


  4. ^ "Uri: The Surgical Strike". Times of India. 26 December 2018. Retrieved 29 December 2018.


  5. ^ "Uri director Aditya Dhar: I knew Vicky was hungry and wanted to prove himself". The Indian Express. Retrieved 26 January 2019.


  6. ^ "Uri Director Aditya Dhar: I was Always Interested in the Army, I Knew I Had to Tell This Story". News18.com. Retrieved 26 January 2019.




External Links



  • Aditya Dhar on IMDb


  • Aditya Dhar on Facebook


  • Aditya Dhar on Twitter


  • Aditya Dhar Bollywood Hungama


Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page