I have to flush DNS again and again to get my internet running The Next CEO of Stack OverflowSharing internet from lan (single ethernet cable) to multiple devicesMy Internet interferes with external deviceGetting Ethernet error in AndroidConnect two arduinos & ethernet shields to internetHow to send internet packets between two Arduinos?Arduino ethernet shield cant connect to IPPlugging in computer to internet switch makes nothing workHow to connect a local server to multiple computers via Ethernet cable WITHOUT Internet?Ethernet Shield Not Appearing on NetworkNot able to get internet in Raspberry Pi 3 Model B V1.2

Why didn't Khan get resurrected in the Genesis Explosion?

How do I solve this limit?

How do I get the green key off the shelf in the Dobby level of Lego Harry Potter 2?

Text adventure game code

Why is there a PLL in CPU?

How to write papers efficiently when English isn't my first language?

What's the point of interval inversion?

How do we know the LHC results are robust?

Example of a Mathematician/Physicist whose Other Publications during their PhD eclipsed their PhD Thesis

Too much space between section and text in a twocolumn document

If I blow insulation everywhere in my attic except the door trap, will heat escape through it?

How can I open an app using Terminal?

Can a caster that cast Polymorph on themselves stop concentrating at any point even if their Int is low?

How can I quit an app using Terminal?

A pseudo-riley?

I believe this to be a fraud - hired, then asked to cash check and send cash as Bitcoin

Unreliable Magic - Is it worth it?

Can a single photon have an energy density?

Is a stroke of luck acceptable after a series of unfavorable events?

Whats the best way to handle refactoring a big file?

Why didn't Theresa May consult with Parliament before negotiating a deal with the EU?

What happens if you roll doubles 3 times then land on "Go to jail?"

How long to clear the 'suck zone' of a turbofan after start is initiated?

What does this shorthand mean?



I have to flush DNS again and again to get my internet running



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowSharing internet from lan (single ethernet cable) to multiple devicesMy Internet interferes with external deviceGetting Ethernet error in AndroidConnect two arduinos & ethernet shields to internetHow to send internet packets between two Arduinos?Arduino ethernet shield cant connect to IPPlugging in computer to internet switch makes nothing workHow to connect a local server to multiple computers via Ethernet cable WITHOUT Internet?Ethernet Shield Not Appearing on NetworkNot able to get internet in Raspberry Pi 3 Model B V1.2










-1















I flush dns again and again so that my internet icon won't show the yellow background with ! icon. I am using ethernet,]. Help me here










share|improve this question


























    -1















    I flush dns again and again so that my internet icon won't show the yellow background with ! icon. I am using ethernet,]. Help me here










    share|improve this question
























      -1












      -1








      -1








      I flush dns again and again so that my internet icon won't show the yellow background with ! icon. I am using ethernet,]. Help me here










      share|improve this question














      I flush dns again and again so that my internet icon won't show the yellow background with ! icon. I am using ethernet,]. Help me here







      dns router ethernet lan modem






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 12:41









      Amaan ImtiyazAmaan Imtiyaz

      135




      135






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063478%2fi-have-to-flush-dns-again-and-again-to-get-my-internet-running%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063478%2fi-have-to-flush-dns-again-and-again-to-get-my-internet-running%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page