How to apply delay for Viewpager's swipe in xamarin Android? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowXamarin Android - How to rebuild Resource.designer.csApply styles to ratingbar in xamarin androidHow to run code after a delay in Xamarin AndroidXamarin - styles not applied on the devicexamarin android: view pager fragment swipe HOW TOdelay in displaying voice command on Text View Xamarin AndroidGet tapped / swiped item in ListViewrenderer for Xamarin AndroidHow to implement image swiping in xamarin androidXamarin Forms(Android): ListView Swipe up to cancel pull to refreshHow to disable left swipe and enable right swipe in xamarin android

Implement the Thanos sorting algorithm

Unreliable Magic - Is it worth it?

What makes a siege story/plot interesting?

If the heap is initialized for security, then why is the stack uninitialized?

Whats the best way to handle refactoring a big file?

Why is there a PLL in CPU?

Fastest way to shutdown Ubuntu Mate 18.10

Was a professor correct to chastise me for writing "Prof. X" rather than "Professor X"?

Why didn't Khan get resurrected in the Genesis Explosion?

What do "high sea" and "carry" mean in this sentence?

When airplanes disconnect from a tanker during air to air refueling, why do they bank so sharply to the right?

How to make a software documentation "officially" citable?

The King's new dress

Apart from "berlinern", do any other German dialects have a corresponding verb?

How to write the block matrix in LaTex?

forest, changing `s sep` such that it is at each second end node larger?

What's the point of interval inversion?

What does this shorthand mean?

% symbol leads to superlong (forever?) compilations

I believe this to be a fraud - hired, then asked to cash check and send cash as Bitcoin

What happens if you roll doubles 3 times then land on "Go to jail?"

How do we know the LHC results are robust?

Rotate a column

Why do remote companies require working in the US?



How to apply delay for Viewpager's swipe in xamarin Android?



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowXamarin Android - How to rebuild Resource.designer.csApply styles to ratingbar in xamarin androidHow to run code after a delay in Xamarin AndroidXamarin - styles not applied on the devicexamarin android: view pager fragment swipe HOW TOdelay in displaying voice command on Text View Xamarin AndroidGet tapped / swiped item in ListViewrenderer for Xamarin AndroidHow to implement image swiping in xamarin androidXamarin Forms(Android): ListView Swipe up to cancel pull to refreshHow to disable left swipe and enable right swipe in xamarin android










0















I am trying to implement a functionality in my application, where I use viewpagers embedded with linear layout in it. I have implemented a delay for swipe where the view pager has to swipe back the first item after 5 seconds automatically. And if I long press on the linear layout the auto swipe should be stopped until I leave.



I have written a piece of code which works for the first time.After that the auto swipe happens faster and not able long press.
can any one help me how to solve this?



Here I have posted my code



ViewPager.PageSelected += (sender, e) =>

myAction = () =>

NavigateToFirst(ViewPager, true);

;
h.PostDelayed(myAction, 3000);
;


public void OnLongPress(bool isLongPressed)

if (isLongPressed)

if(myAction!=null)
h.RemoveCallbacks(myAction);


elseNavigateToFirst(ViewPager, true);



public void NavigateToFirst(ViewPager currentViewPager, bool isTrue)

if (isTrue)

if (currentViewPager.CurrentItem != 0)

currentViewPager.SetCurrentItem(0, true);













share|improve this question






















  • You can implement page switching via Timer, Then listen to the ViewPager is touched, if touched, make the timer wait.

    – Leon Lu - MSFT
    Mar 11 at 11:07















0















I am trying to implement a functionality in my application, where I use viewpagers embedded with linear layout in it. I have implemented a delay for swipe where the view pager has to swipe back the first item after 5 seconds automatically. And if I long press on the linear layout the auto swipe should be stopped until I leave.



I have written a piece of code which works for the first time.After that the auto swipe happens faster and not able long press.
can any one help me how to solve this?



Here I have posted my code



ViewPager.PageSelected += (sender, e) =>

myAction = () =>

NavigateToFirst(ViewPager, true);

;
h.PostDelayed(myAction, 3000);
;


public void OnLongPress(bool isLongPressed)

if (isLongPressed)

if(myAction!=null)
h.RemoveCallbacks(myAction);


elseNavigateToFirst(ViewPager, true);



public void NavigateToFirst(ViewPager currentViewPager, bool isTrue)

if (isTrue)

if (currentViewPager.CurrentItem != 0)

currentViewPager.SetCurrentItem(0, true);













share|improve this question






















  • You can implement page switching via Timer, Then listen to the ViewPager is touched, if touched, make the timer wait.

    – Leon Lu - MSFT
    Mar 11 at 11:07













0












0








0








I am trying to implement a functionality in my application, where I use viewpagers embedded with linear layout in it. I have implemented a delay for swipe where the view pager has to swipe back the first item after 5 seconds automatically. And if I long press on the linear layout the auto swipe should be stopped until I leave.



I have written a piece of code which works for the first time.After that the auto swipe happens faster and not able long press.
can any one help me how to solve this?



Here I have posted my code



ViewPager.PageSelected += (sender, e) =>

myAction = () =>

NavigateToFirst(ViewPager, true);

;
h.PostDelayed(myAction, 3000);
;


public void OnLongPress(bool isLongPressed)

if (isLongPressed)

if(myAction!=null)
h.RemoveCallbacks(myAction);


elseNavigateToFirst(ViewPager, true);



public void NavigateToFirst(ViewPager currentViewPager, bool isTrue)

if (isTrue)

if (currentViewPager.CurrentItem != 0)

currentViewPager.SetCurrentItem(0, true);













share|improve this question














I am trying to implement a functionality in my application, where I use viewpagers embedded with linear layout in it. I have implemented a delay for swipe where the view pager has to swipe back the first item after 5 seconds automatically. And if I long press on the linear layout the auto swipe should be stopped until I leave.



I have written a piece of code which works for the first time.After that the auto swipe happens faster and not able long press.
can any one help me how to solve this?



Here I have posted my code



ViewPager.PageSelected += (sender, e) =>

myAction = () =>

NavigateToFirst(ViewPager, true);

;
h.PostDelayed(myAction, 3000);
;


public void OnLongPress(bool isLongPressed)

if (isLongPressed)

if(myAction!=null)
h.RemoveCallbacks(myAction);


elseNavigateToFirst(ViewPager, true);



public void NavigateToFirst(ViewPager currentViewPager, bool isTrue)

if (isTrue)

if (currentViewPager.CurrentItem != 0)

currentViewPager.SetCurrentItem(0, true);










xamarin.android






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 12:46









B2BB2B

33




33












  • You can implement page switching via Timer, Then listen to the ViewPager is touched, if touched, make the timer wait.

    – Leon Lu - MSFT
    Mar 11 at 11:07

















  • You can implement page switching via Timer, Then listen to the ViewPager is touched, if touched, make the timer wait.

    – Leon Lu - MSFT
    Mar 11 at 11:07
















You can implement page switching via Timer, Then listen to the ViewPager is touched, if touched, make the timer wait.

– Leon Lu - MSFT
Mar 11 at 11:07





You can implement page switching via Timer, Then listen to the ViewPager is touched, if touched, make the timer wait.

– Leon Lu - MSFT
Mar 11 at 11:07












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063537%2fhow-to-apply-delay-for-viewpagers-swipe-in-xamarin-android%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063537%2fhow-to-apply-delay-for-viewpagers-swipe-in-xamarin-android%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page