Laravel Passport Illegal offset type The Next CEO of Stack OverflowHow do you set the Content-Type header for an HttpClient request?Uploading to youtube with eden php and laravel 4?Laravel Passport - Grant Type Not SupportedLaravel passport AuthenticationLaravel passport migration not foundLaravel API / Passport - Change auth userIs it possible to change/modify predefined route in Laravel Passport?laravel passport outh2 not working in the livehostLaravel Passport Token Database creation errorLaravel Passport Login (API)

Why do remote companies require working in the US?

I believe this to be a fraud - hired, then asked to cash check and send cash as Bitcoin

Can a single photon have an energy density?

Term for the "extreme-extension" version of a straw man fallacy?

How to write papers efficiently when English isn't my first language?

% symbol leads to superlong (forever?) compilations

How do spells that require an ability check vs. the caster's spell save DC work?

Why did we only see the N-1 starfighters in one film?

How should I support this large drywall patch?

What does this shorthand mean?

What can we do to stop prior company from asking us questions?

Opposite of a diet

Is it my responsibility to learn a new technology in my own time my employer wants to implement?

Would this house-rule that treats advantage as a +1 to the roll instead (and disadvantage as -1) and allows them to stack be balanced?

What is meant by a M next to a roman numeral?

How to make a variable always equal to the result of some calculations?

What is the difference between "behavior" and "behaviour"?

Text adventure game code

Return the Closest Prime Number

How can I get through very long and very dry, but also very useful technical documents when learning a new tool?

How to make a software documentation "officially" citable?

How to start emacs in "nothing" mode (`fundamental-mode`)

What is the point of a new vote on May's deal when the indicative votes suggest she will not win?

Does it take more energy to get to Venus or to Mars?



Laravel Passport Illegal offset type



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowHow do you set the Content-Type header for an HttpClient request?Uploading to youtube with eden php and laravel 4?Laravel Passport - Grant Type Not SupportedLaravel passport AuthenticationLaravel passport migration not foundLaravel API / Passport - Change auth userIs it possible to change/modify predefined route in Laravel Passport?laravel passport outh2 not working in the livehostLaravel Passport Token Database creation errorLaravel Passport Login (API)










0















I have installed Laravel Passport, followed all the instructions from multiple websites and I cannot make it run properly.



When I called the middleware auth:api I keep on getting the same error.



ErrorException (E_WARNING)
Illegal offset type


Error that occurred in AuthManager class on guard method in this line



public function guard($name = null)

$name = $name ?: $this->getDefaultDriver();

return $this->guards[$name] ?? $this->guards[$name] = $this->resolve($name);










share|improve this question


























    0















    I have installed Laravel Passport, followed all the instructions from multiple websites and I cannot make it run properly.



    When I called the middleware auth:api I keep on getting the same error.



    ErrorException (E_WARNING)
    Illegal offset type


    Error that occurred in AuthManager class on guard method in this line



    public function guard($name = null)

    $name = $name ?: $this->getDefaultDriver();

    return $this->guards[$name] ?? $this->guards[$name] = $this->resolve($name);










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I have installed Laravel Passport, followed all the instructions from multiple websites and I cannot make it run properly.



      When I called the middleware auth:api I keep on getting the same error.



      ErrorException (E_WARNING)
      Illegal offset type


      Error that occurred in AuthManager class on guard method in this line



      public function guard($name = null)

      $name = $name ?: $this->getDefaultDriver();

      return $this->guards[$name] ?? $this->guards[$name] = $this->resolve($name);










      share|improve this question














      I have installed Laravel Passport, followed all the instructions from multiple websites and I cannot make it run properly.



      When I called the middleware auth:api I keep on getting the same error.



      ErrorException (E_WARNING)
      Illegal offset type


      Error that occurred in AuthManager class on guard method in this line



      public function guard($name = null)

      $name = $name ?: $this->getDefaultDriver();

      return $this->guards[$name] ?? $this->guards[$name] = $this->resolve($name);







      api laravel-passport laravel-5.7






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Jan 11 at 17:57









      JorgeJorge

      54213




      54213






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          It probably means that you don't have the auth middleware configured properly.



          Passport defines some routes using the middlewares ['web', 'auth'] (that are default for Laravel), so check if you have them on Http/Kernel.php.



          If not, you can use the default middleware configuration:
          https://github.com/laravel/laravel/blob/5.7/app/Http/Kernel.php#L54






          share|improve this answer























            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f54151734%2flaravel-passport-illegal-offset-type%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            It probably means that you don't have the auth middleware configured properly.



            Passport defines some routes using the middlewares ['web', 'auth'] (that are default for Laravel), so check if you have them on Http/Kernel.php.



            If not, you can use the default middleware configuration:
            https://github.com/laravel/laravel/blob/5.7/app/Http/Kernel.php#L54






            share|improve this answer



























              0














              It probably means that you don't have the auth middleware configured properly.



              Passport defines some routes using the middlewares ['web', 'auth'] (that are default for Laravel), so check if you have them on Http/Kernel.php.



              If not, you can use the default middleware configuration:
              https://github.com/laravel/laravel/blob/5.7/app/Http/Kernel.php#L54






              share|improve this answer

























                0












                0








                0







                It probably means that you don't have the auth middleware configured properly.



                Passport defines some routes using the middlewares ['web', 'auth'] (that are default for Laravel), so check if you have them on Http/Kernel.php.



                If not, you can use the default middleware configuration:
                https://github.com/laravel/laravel/blob/5.7/app/Http/Kernel.php#L54






                share|improve this answer













                It probably means that you don't have the auth middleware configured properly.



                Passport defines some routes using the middlewares ['web', 'auth'] (that are default for Laravel), so check if you have them on Http/Kernel.php.



                If not, you can use the default middleware configuration:
                https://github.com/laravel/laravel/blob/5.7/app/Http/Kernel.php#L54







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 8 at 12:49









                Juan PabloJuan Pablo

                31328




                31328





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f54151734%2flaravel-passport-illegal-offset-type%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

                    Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

                    How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page