How to use QT signals and slots in QGIS C++ API The Next CEO of Stack OverflowWhat are the differences between a pointer variable and a reference variable in C++?How do I iterate over the words of a string?How can I profile C++ code running on Linux?The Definitive C++ Book Guide and ListWhat is the “-->” operator in C++?Link error with C++ class and test.cpp and Opencv libsDefining Inline function outside the class body, in .cppVS2010 & LNK2001 error for Q_OBJECT macrosignal slot custom struct issueLNK2019: Unresolved External Symbol in OpenCV

How to count occurrences of text in a file?

What does this shorthand mean?

% symbol leads to superlong (forever?) compilations

What can we do to stop prior company from asking us questions?

Solution of this Diophantine Equation

Text adventure game code

What is the purpose of the Evocation wizard's Potent Cantrip feature?

What makes a siege story/plot interesting?

Term for the "extreme-extension" version of a straw man fallacy?

Grabbing quick drinks

What is the point of a new vote on May's deal when the indicative votes suggest she will not win?

Can a single photon have an energy density?

How to be diplomatic in refusing to write code that breaches the privacy of our users

Why did we only see the N-1 starfighters in one film?

What is meant by a M next to a roman numeral?

Opposite of a diet

How to get regions to plot as graphics

If the heap is initialized for security, then why is the stack uninitialized?

Only print output after finding pattern

How do spells that require an ability check vs. the caster's spell save DC work?

Fastest way to shutdown Ubuntu Mate 18.10

Describing a person. What needs to be mentioned?

Customer Requests (Sometimes) Drive Me Bonkers!

How can I open an app using Terminal?



How to use QT signals and slots in QGIS C++ API



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowWhat are the differences between a pointer variable and a reference variable in C++?How do I iterate over the words of a string?How can I profile C++ code running on Linux?The Definitive C++ Book Guide and ListWhat is the “-->” operator in C++?Link error with C++ class and test.cpp and Opencv libsDefining Inline function outside the class body, in .cppVS2010 & LNK2001 error for Q_OBJECT macrosignal slot custom struct issueLNK2019: Unresolved External Symbol in OpenCV










0















I'm developing a standalone QT 5.11.2 application using QGIS 3.6 C++ API.



I have defined a slot that is meant to consume a currentLayerChanged(QgsMapLayer * layer) signal.



The slot declaration in the header file is:



private slots:
void on_CurrentLayer_changed(QgsMapLayer *layer);


The slot definition is:



void MainWindow::on_CurrentLayer_changed(QgsMapLayer * layer)

// do something here



When I try to build I get a linker error:



moc_mainwindow.obj:-1: error: LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: static struct QMetaObject const QgsMapLayer::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QgsMapLayer@@2UQMetaObject@@B) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "int __cdecl qRegisterMetaType<class QgsMapLayer *>(char const *,class QgsMapLayer * *,enum QtPrivate::MetaTypeDefinedHelper<class QgsMapLayer *,1>::DefinedType)" (??$qRegisterMetaType@PEAVQgsMapLayer@@@@YAHPEBDPEAPEAVQgsMapLayer@@W4DefinedType@?$MetaTypeDefinedHelper@PEAVQgsMapLayer@@$00@QtPrivate@@@Z)
File not found: moc_mainwindow.obj
error: LNK1120: 1 externos sin resolver


Should I subclass any of the classes that emit the signal currentLayerChanged(QgsMapLayer * layer) to define the slot?










share|improve this question






















  • Seems like you didn't compiled the header with the Qt Meta Object Compile (MOC) ? If not so maybe the Q_OBJECT macro is missing.

    – Korni
    Mar 8 at 14:04











  • Do I have to compile the header? Doesn't Qt handle this automatically? The Q_OBJECT macro is included in the header file. Is a regular MainWindow class.

    – Diego Sartori
    Mar 14 at 11:31















0















I'm developing a standalone QT 5.11.2 application using QGIS 3.6 C++ API.



I have defined a slot that is meant to consume a currentLayerChanged(QgsMapLayer * layer) signal.



The slot declaration in the header file is:



private slots:
void on_CurrentLayer_changed(QgsMapLayer *layer);


The slot definition is:



void MainWindow::on_CurrentLayer_changed(QgsMapLayer * layer)

// do something here



When I try to build I get a linker error:



moc_mainwindow.obj:-1: error: LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: static struct QMetaObject const QgsMapLayer::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QgsMapLayer@@2UQMetaObject@@B) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "int __cdecl qRegisterMetaType<class QgsMapLayer *>(char const *,class QgsMapLayer * *,enum QtPrivate::MetaTypeDefinedHelper<class QgsMapLayer *,1>::DefinedType)" (??$qRegisterMetaType@PEAVQgsMapLayer@@@@YAHPEBDPEAPEAVQgsMapLayer@@W4DefinedType@?$MetaTypeDefinedHelper@PEAVQgsMapLayer@@$00@QtPrivate@@@Z)
File not found: moc_mainwindow.obj
error: LNK1120: 1 externos sin resolver


Should I subclass any of the classes that emit the signal currentLayerChanged(QgsMapLayer * layer) to define the slot?










share|improve this question






















  • Seems like you didn't compiled the header with the Qt Meta Object Compile (MOC) ? If not so maybe the Q_OBJECT macro is missing.

    – Korni
    Mar 8 at 14:04











  • Do I have to compile the header? Doesn't Qt handle this automatically? The Q_OBJECT macro is included in the header file. Is a regular MainWindow class.

    – Diego Sartori
    Mar 14 at 11:31













0












0








0








I'm developing a standalone QT 5.11.2 application using QGIS 3.6 C++ API.



I have defined a slot that is meant to consume a currentLayerChanged(QgsMapLayer * layer) signal.



The slot declaration in the header file is:



private slots:
void on_CurrentLayer_changed(QgsMapLayer *layer);


The slot definition is:



void MainWindow::on_CurrentLayer_changed(QgsMapLayer * layer)

// do something here



When I try to build I get a linker error:



moc_mainwindow.obj:-1: error: LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: static struct QMetaObject const QgsMapLayer::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QgsMapLayer@@2UQMetaObject@@B) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "int __cdecl qRegisterMetaType<class QgsMapLayer *>(char const *,class QgsMapLayer * *,enum QtPrivate::MetaTypeDefinedHelper<class QgsMapLayer *,1>::DefinedType)" (??$qRegisterMetaType@PEAVQgsMapLayer@@@@YAHPEBDPEAPEAVQgsMapLayer@@W4DefinedType@?$MetaTypeDefinedHelper@PEAVQgsMapLayer@@$00@QtPrivate@@@Z)
File not found: moc_mainwindow.obj
error: LNK1120: 1 externos sin resolver


Should I subclass any of the classes that emit the signal currentLayerChanged(QgsMapLayer * layer) to define the slot?










share|improve this question














I'm developing a standalone QT 5.11.2 application using QGIS 3.6 C++ API.



I have defined a slot that is meant to consume a currentLayerChanged(QgsMapLayer * layer) signal.



The slot declaration in the header file is:



private slots:
void on_CurrentLayer_changed(QgsMapLayer *layer);


The slot definition is:



void MainWindow::on_CurrentLayer_changed(QgsMapLayer * layer)

// do something here



When I try to build I get a linker error:



moc_mainwindow.obj:-1: error: LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: static struct QMetaObject const QgsMapLayer::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QgsMapLayer@@2UQMetaObject@@B) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "int __cdecl qRegisterMetaType<class QgsMapLayer *>(char const *,class QgsMapLayer * *,enum QtPrivate::MetaTypeDefinedHelper<class QgsMapLayer *,1>::DefinedType)" (??$qRegisterMetaType@PEAVQgsMapLayer@@@@YAHPEBDPEAPEAVQgsMapLayer@@W4DefinedType@?$MetaTypeDefinedHelper@PEAVQgsMapLayer@@$00@QtPrivate@@@Z)
File not found: moc_mainwindow.obj
error: LNK1120: 1 externos sin resolver


Should I subclass any of the classes that emit the signal currentLayerChanged(QgsMapLayer * layer) to define the slot?







c++ qt qgis






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 12:50









Diego SartoriDiego Sartori

13




13












  • Seems like you didn't compiled the header with the Qt Meta Object Compile (MOC) ? If not so maybe the Q_OBJECT macro is missing.

    – Korni
    Mar 8 at 14:04











  • Do I have to compile the header? Doesn't Qt handle this automatically? The Q_OBJECT macro is included in the header file. Is a regular MainWindow class.

    – Diego Sartori
    Mar 14 at 11:31

















  • Seems like you didn't compiled the header with the Qt Meta Object Compile (MOC) ? If not so maybe the Q_OBJECT macro is missing.

    – Korni
    Mar 8 at 14:04











  • Do I have to compile the header? Doesn't Qt handle this automatically? The Q_OBJECT macro is included in the header file. Is a regular MainWindow class.

    – Diego Sartori
    Mar 14 at 11:31
















Seems like you didn't compiled the header with the Qt Meta Object Compile (MOC) ? If not so maybe the Q_OBJECT macro is missing.

– Korni
Mar 8 at 14:04





Seems like you didn't compiled the header with the Qt Meta Object Compile (MOC) ? If not so maybe the Q_OBJECT macro is missing.

– Korni
Mar 8 at 14:04













Do I have to compile the header? Doesn't Qt handle this automatically? The Q_OBJECT macro is included in the header file. Is a regular MainWindow class.

– Diego Sartori
Mar 14 at 11:31





Do I have to compile the header? Doesn't Qt handle this automatically? The Q_OBJECT macro is included in the header file. Is a regular MainWindow class.

– Diego Sartori
Mar 14 at 11:31












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063605%2fhow-to-use-qt-signals-and-slots-in-qgis-c-api%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55063605%2fhow-to-use-qt-signals-and-slots-in-qgis-c-api%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page