Collecting 5G cell data (New Radio) The Next CEO of Stack OverflowMediaMetadataRetriever.java on android unpublished API through ReflectionAndroid Radio and Image version for HTC Developer Phone DeviceMethod available in android source code but not when coding?What happens at the system level on an incoming call?com.android.internal.telephony.cat.Duration not found in androidJava package-private visibility members with /*package*/ suffixWhere is the RenderScript source codefacebook + android : Only fullscreen opaque activities can request orientationA sequence of events is violated in WebViewFragmentSample code showing how to use Android ID Attestation

Apart from "berlinern", do any other German dialects have a corresponding verb?

Customer Requests (Sometimes) Drive Me Bonkers!

MAZDA 3 2006 (UK) - poor acceleration then takes off at 3250 revs

How to write the block matrix in LaTex?

Horror movie/show or scene where a horse creature opens its mouth really wide and devours a man in a stables

How do I go from 300 unfinished/half written blog posts, to published posts?

How to safely derail a train during transit?

What makes a siege story/plot interesting?

Grabbing quick drinks

How do scammers retract money, while you can’t?

If the heap is initialized for security, then why is the stack uninitialized?

How do I get the green key off the shelf in the Dobby level of Lego Harry Potter 2?

Why here is plural "We went to the movies last night."

The King's new dress

How to make a software documentation "officially" citable?

Science fiction (dystopian) short story set after WWIII

Should I tutor a student who I know has cheated on their homework?

Is the concept of a "numerable" fiber bundle really useful or an empty generalization?

What is meant by a M next to a roman numeral?

Why didn't Khan get resurrected in the Genesis Explosion?

Text adventure game code

I believe this to be a fraud - hired, then asked to cash check and send cash as Bitcoin

How can I quit an app using Terminal?

How to use tikz in fbox?



Collecting 5G cell data (New Radio)



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowMediaMetadataRetriever.java on android unpublished API through ReflectionAndroid Radio and Image version for HTC Developer Phone DeviceMethod available in android source code but not when coding?What happens at the system level on an incoming call?com.android.internal.telephony.cat.Duration not found in androidJava package-private visibility members with /*package*/ suffixWhere is the RenderScript source codefacebook + android : Only fullscreen opaque activities can request orientationA sequence of events is violated in WebViewFragmentSample code showing how to use Android ID Attestation










2















After doing some digging I’ve found google source code containing 5G information related to as NR (new radio). Interestingly enough, these changes are not available on dev or pie-dev but on the master branch!



telephony manager incl. 5g
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/telephony/java/android/telephony/TelephonyManager.java



CellInfo class for 5g
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/telephony/java/android/telephony/CellInfoNr.java



List of 5g telephony classes:



CellIdentityNr.java



CellInfoNr.java



CellSignalStrengthNr.java



I would like my app to start supporting 5G before the first 5G phone is out which is soon but the new classes are not in the SDK I'm building with (28) Do I need to wait for Android Q ? What was the story with 4G?










share|improve this question




























    2















    After doing some digging I’ve found google source code containing 5G information related to as NR (new radio). Interestingly enough, these changes are not available on dev or pie-dev but on the master branch!



    telephony manager incl. 5g
    https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/telephony/java/android/telephony/TelephonyManager.java



    CellInfo class for 5g
    https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/telephony/java/android/telephony/CellInfoNr.java



    List of 5g telephony classes:



    CellIdentityNr.java



    CellInfoNr.java



    CellSignalStrengthNr.java



    I would like my app to start supporting 5G before the first 5G phone is out which is soon but the new classes are not in the SDK I'm building with (28) Do I need to wait for Android Q ? What was the story with 4G?










    share|improve this question


























      2












      2








      2


      3






      After doing some digging I’ve found google source code containing 5G information related to as NR (new radio). Interestingly enough, these changes are not available on dev or pie-dev but on the master branch!



      telephony manager incl. 5g
      https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/telephony/java/android/telephony/TelephonyManager.java



      CellInfo class for 5g
      https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/telephony/java/android/telephony/CellInfoNr.java



      List of 5g telephony classes:



      CellIdentityNr.java



      CellInfoNr.java



      CellSignalStrengthNr.java



      I would like my app to start supporting 5G before the first 5G phone is out which is soon but the new classes are not in the SDK I'm building with (28) Do I need to wait for Android Q ? What was the story with 4G?










      share|improve this question
















      After doing some digging I’ve found google source code containing 5G information related to as NR (new radio). Interestingly enough, these changes are not available on dev or pie-dev but on the master branch!



      telephony manager incl. 5g
      https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/telephony/java/android/telephony/TelephonyManager.java



      CellInfo class for 5g
      https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/telephony/java/android/telephony/CellInfoNr.java



      List of 5g telephony classes:



      CellIdentityNr.java



      CellInfoNr.java



      CellSignalStrengthNr.java



      I would like my app to start supporting 5G before the first 5G phone is out which is soon but the new classes are not in the SDK I'm building with (28) Do I need to wait for Android Q ? What was the story with 4G?







      android telephonymanager cellinfo






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 8 at 12:42









      Fantômas

      32.8k156490




      32.8k156490










      asked Mar 8 at 12:04









      Buli1212Buli1212

      105112




      105112






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          Android Software Development Kit 29 (Android-Q) is now accessible allowing us to implement 5G collection methods.
          The official documentation is now updated listing the values we've seen on Google's development branches:



          https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellIdentityNr.html
          https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellSignalStrengthNr.html






          share|improve this answer























            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062881%2fcollecting-5g-cell-data-new-radio%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            Android Software Development Kit 29 (Android-Q) is now accessible allowing us to implement 5G collection methods.
            The official documentation is now updated listing the values we've seen on Google's development branches:



            https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellIdentityNr.html
            https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellSignalStrengthNr.html






            share|improve this answer



























              0














              Android Software Development Kit 29 (Android-Q) is now accessible allowing us to implement 5G collection methods.
              The official documentation is now updated listing the values we've seen on Google's development branches:



              https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellIdentityNr.html
              https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellSignalStrengthNr.html






              share|improve this answer

























                0












                0








                0







                Android Software Development Kit 29 (Android-Q) is now accessible allowing us to implement 5G collection methods.
                The official documentation is now updated listing the values we've seen on Google's development branches:



                https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellIdentityNr.html
                https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellSignalStrengthNr.html






                share|improve this answer













                Android Software Development Kit 29 (Android-Q) is now accessible allowing us to implement 5G collection methods.
                The official documentation is now updated listing the values we've seen on Google's development branches:



                https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellIdentityNr.html
                https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellSignalStrengthNr.html







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 14 at 10:00









                Buli1212Buli1212

                105112




                105112





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062881%2fcollecting-5g-cell-data-new-radio%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

                    Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

                    How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page