two AVPlayers, how to know which one finished playingLooping a video with AVFoundation AVPlayer?swift. AVPlayer. How to track when song finished playing?How to detect when AVPlayer video ends playing?Register AVPlayer for events - how to know AVPlayer is done playing movieHow to get NSNotification for AVPlayer started playing and finished playing? swift 2.2How to track when song finished playing in AVPlayer?Issues pausing / playing an AVPlayerPlaying Two AVPlayers with two remote videos in sync [iOS]iOS Swift How to know AVPlayer did finish playingHow to take UIView screenshot in which AVPlayer is playing?

Do native speakers use "ultima" and "proxima" frequently in spoken English?

Did I make a mistake by ccing email to boss to others?

Why doesn't Gödel's incompleteness theorem apply to false statements?

What is this high flying aircraft over Pennsylvania?

Connection Between Knot Theory and Number Theory

Calculate Pi using Monte Carlo

"Marked down as someone wanting to sell shares." What does that mean?

Why didn't Voldemort know what Grindelwald looked like?

Has the laser at Magurele, Romania reached a tenth of the Sun's power?

What (if any) is the reason to buy in small local stores?

Why is participating in the European Parliamentary elections used as a threat?

Extract substring according to regexp with sed or grep

What is it called when someone votes for an option that's not their first choice?

Do people actually use the word "kaputt" in conversation?

Not hide and seek

Friend wants my recommendation but I don't want to give it to him

A seasonal riddle

Why didn’t Eve recognize the little cockroach as a living organism?

What properties make a magic weapon befit a Rogue more than a DEX-based Fighter?

Reasons for having MCU pin-states default to pull-up/down out of reset

Is there any common country to visit for persons holding UK and Schengen visas?

PTIJ: Which Dr. Seuss books should one obtain?

How do you justify more code being written by following clean code practices?

Weird lines in Microsoft Word



two AVPlayers, how to know which one finished playing


Looping a video with AVFoundation AVPlayer?swift. AVPlayer. How to track when song finished playing?How to detect when AVPlayer video ends playing?Register AVPlayer for events - how to know AVPlayer is done playing movieHow to get NSNotification for AVPlayer started playing and finished playing? swift 2.2How to track when song finished playing in AVPlayer?Issues pausing / playing an AVPlayerPlaying Two AVPlayers with two remote videos in sync [iOS]iOS Swift How to know AVPlayer did finish playingHow to take UIView screenshot in which AVPlayer is playing?













0















If I have one AVPlayer, I could monitor the AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime. But if I have two AVPlayers, I wouldn't know which one finished. Is there a way to know which finishes?










share|improve this question


























    0















    If I have one AVPlayer, I could monitor the AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime. But if I have two AVPlayers, I wouldn't know which one finished. Is there a way to know which finishes?










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      If I have one AVPlayer, I could monitor the AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime. But if I have two AVPlayers, I wouldn't know which one finished. Is there a way to know which finishes?










      share|improve this question














      If I have one AVPlayer, I could monitor the AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime. But if I have two AVPlayers, I wouldn't know which one finished. Is there a way to know which finishes?







      swift avplayer






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 20:12









      carrotzoecarrotzoe

      6517




      6517






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          1














          You can try



          @objc func playerDidFinishPlaying( _ sender: Notification) 
          if let _ = sender.object as? Player1





          NotificationCenter.default.addObserver(self, selector: #selector(playerDidFinishPlaying(_:)) , name: NSNotification.Name.AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime, object: nil)





          share|improve this answer























          • Thank you! I think it would be player1.currentItem

            – carrotzoe
            Mar 7 at 20:40











          • Please update your code to the latest Swift 4.2.

            – excitedmicrobe
            Mar 7 at 20:56











          • ok what do you think it isn't swift 4.2 ?

            – Sh_Khan
            Mar 7 at 20:57











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052089%2ftwo-avplayers-how-to-know-which-one-finished-playing%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          1














          You can try



          @objc func playerDidFinishPlaying( _ sender: Notification) 
          if let _ = sender.object as? Player1





          NotificationCenter.default.addObserver(self, selector: #selector(playerDidFinishPlaying(_:)) , name: NSNotification.Name.AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime, object: nil)





          share|improve this answer























          • Thank you! I think it would be player1.currentItem

            – carrotzoe
            Mar 7 at 20:40











          • Please update your code to the latest Swift 4.2.

            – excitedmicrobe
            Mar 7 at 20:56











          • ok what do you think it isn't swift 4.2 ?

            – Sh_Khan
            Mar 7 at 20:57
















          1














          You can try



          @objc func playerDidFinishPlaying( _ sender: Notification) 
          if let _ = sender.object as? Player1





          NotificationCenter.default.addObserver(self, selector: #selector(playerDidFinishPlaying(_:)) , name: NSNotification.Name.AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime, object: nil)





          share|improve this answer























          • Thank you! I think it would be player1.currentItem

            – carrotzoe
            Mar 7 at 20:40











          • Please update your code to the latest Swift 4.2.

            – excitedmicrobe
            Mar 7 at 20:56











          • ok what do you think it isn't swift 4.2 ?

            – Sh_Khan
            Mar 7 at 20:57














          1












          1








          1







          You can try



          @objc func playerDidFinishPlaying( _ sender: Notification) 
          if let _ = sender.object as? Player1





          NotificationCenter.default.addObserver(self, selector: #selector(playerDidFinishPlaying(_:)) , name: NSNotification.Name.AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime, object: nil)





          share|improve this answer













          You can try



          @objc func playerDidFinishPlaying( _ sender: Notification) 
          if let _ = sender.object as? Player1





          NotificationCenter.default.addObserver(self, selector: #selector(playerDidFinishPlaying(_:)) , name: NSNotification.Name.AVPlayerItemDidPlayToEndTime, object: nil)






          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 7 at 20:34









          Sh_KhanSh_Khan

          45.7k51432




          45.7k51432












          • Thank you! I think it would be player1.currentItem

            – carrotzoe
            Mar 7 at 20:40











          • Please update your code to the latest Swift 4.2.

            – excitedmicrobe
            Mar 7 at 20:56











          • ok what do you think it isn't swift 4.2 ?

            – Sh_Khan
            Mar 7 at 20:57


















          • Thank you! I think it would be player1.currentItem

            – carrotzoe
            Mar 7 at 20:40











          • Please update your code to the latest Swift 4.2.

            – excitedmicrobe
            Mar 7 at 20:56











          • ok what do you think it isn't swift 4.2 ?

            – Sh_Khan
            Mar 7 at 20:57

















          Thank you! I think it would be player1.currentItem

          – carrotzoe
          Mar 7 at 20:40





          Thank you! I think it would be player1.currentItem

          – carrotzoe
          Mar 7 at 20:40













          Please update your code to the latest Swift 4.2.

          – excitedmicrobe
          Mar 7 at 20:56





          Please update your code to the latest Swift 4.2.

          – excitedmicrobe
          Mar 7 at 20:56













          ok what do you think it isn't swift 4.2 ?

          – Sh_Khan
          Mar 7 at 20:57






          ok what do you think it isn't swift 4.2 ?

          – Sh_Khan
          Mar 7 at 20:57




















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052089%2ftwo-avplayers-how-to-know-which-one-finished-playing%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page