Go to the nth next character across lines using vscodevim?How to open Visual Studio Code from the command line on OSX?How to use Visual Studio Code as Default Editor for GitHow do I duplicate a line or selection within Visual Studio Code?How to switch word wrap on and off in VSCode?VSCODE - vscodevim plugin incremental search keybindingsVSCode + VSCodeVim undo key rebindingIs there something similar to “Set Next Statement” available in Visual Studio code?VSCodeVim delete all occurrences containing a patternMoving caret to next line on same indent levelIs “Expresssion Register” not supported by the VsCodeVim extension?

Relations between homogeneous polynomials

Why doesn't Gödel's incompleteness theorem apply to false statements?

Do native speakers use "ultima" and "proxima" frequently in spoken English?

What do the positive and negative (+/-) transmit and receive pins mean on Ethernet cables?

What should be the ideal length of sentences in a blog post for ease of reading?

Is divisi notation needed for brass or woodwind in an orchestra?

Connection Between Knot Theory and Number Theory

Error in master's thesis, I do not know what to do

Why does the frost depth increase when the surface temperature warms up?

Can a Knock spell open the door to Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion?

Amorphous proper classes in MK

Taking the numerator and the denominator

Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions

Exposing a company lying about themselves in a tightly knit industry (videogames) : Is my career at risk on the long run?

A seasonal riddle

1 John in Luther’s Bibel

Do people actually use the word "kaputt" in conversation?

Strange behavior in TikZ draw command

What is it called when someone votes for an option that's not their first choice?

Should I warn a new PhD Student?

"Oh no!" in Latin

If the Dominion rule using their Jem'Hadar troops, why is their life expectancy so low?

Rendered textures different to 3D View

Highest stage count that are used one right after the other?



Go to the nth next character across lines using vscodevim?


How to open Visual Studio Code from the command line on OSX?How to use Visual Studio Code as Default Editor for GitHow do I duplicate a line or selection within Visual Studio Code?How to switch word wrap on and off in VSCode?VSCODE - vscodevim plugin incremental search keybindingsVSCode + VSCodeVim undo key rebindingIs there something similar to “Set Next Statement” available in Visual Studio code?VSCodeVim delete all occurrences containing a patternMoving caret to next line on same indent levelIs “Expresssion Register” not supported by the VsCodeVim extension?













0















Say I want to find the 3rd next q across lines.



I know that I can write:



/qnn


but I want something shorter. Something more similar to



3fq


Is this possible with vscodevim?










share|improve this question


























    0















    Say I want to find the 3rd next q across lines.



    I know that I can write:



    /qnn


    but I want something shorter. Something more similar to



    3fq


    Is this possible with vscodevim?










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      Say I want to find the 3rd next q across lines.



      I know that I can write:



      /qnn


      but I want something shorter. Something more similar to



      3fq


      Is this possible with vscodevim?










      share|improve this question














      Say I want to find the 3rd next q across lines.



      I know that I can write:



      /qnn


      but I want something shorter. Something more similar to



      3fq


      Is this possible with vscodevim?







      visual-studio-code vscodevim






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 20:23









      user1283776user1283776

      3,5802159116




      3,5802159116






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052228%2fgo-to-the-nth-next-character-across-lines-using-vscodevim%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052228%2fgo-to-the-nth-next-character-across-lines-using-vscodevim%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page