SNMPGet to Range or Block of IPsHow to use a decimal range() step value?Python progression path - From apprentice to guruBeginner Python Practice?Catch multiple exceptions in one line (except block)UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'xa0' in position 20: ordinal not in range(128)How to obtain all OIDs from all MIBswriting a simple Python programCreating wxSlider with range on LinuxWhy is “1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)” so fast in Python 3?Python nslookup IP list

Capacitor electron flow

Pre-Employment Background Check With Consent For Future Checks

How do you justify more code being written by following clean code practices?

What is it called when someone votes for an option that's not their first choice?

Are hand made posters acceptable in Academia?

Why does the frost depth increase when the surface temperature warms up?

How to split IPA spelling into syllables

Derivative of an interpolated function

How can a new country break out from a developed country without war?

How do I prevent inappropriate ads from appearing in my game?

What is the tangent at a sharp point on a curve?

Has the laser at Magurele, Romania reached a tenth of the Sun's power?

Air travel with refrigerated insulin

PTIJ: Which Dr. Seuss books should one obtain?

Can a Knock spell open the door to Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion?

Can you take a "free object interaction" while incapacitated?

Why is indicated airspeed rather than ground speed used during the takeoff roll?

Why would five hundred and five same as one?

Why is "la Gestapo" feminine?

A seasonal riddle

Is divisi notation needed for brass or woodwind in an orchestra?

What is the meaning of "You've never met a graph you didn't like?"

I keep switching characters, how do I stop?

Not hide and seek



SNMPGet to Range or Block of IPs


How to use a decimal range() step value?Python progression path - From apprentice to guruBeginner Python Practice?Catch multiple exceptions in one line (except block)UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'xa0' in position 20: ordinal not in range(128)How to obtain all OIDs from all MIBswriting a simple Python programCreating wxSlider with range on LinuxWhy is “1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)” so fast in Python 3?Python nslookup IP list













0















I'm currently trying to create some code for python that will allow me to snmpget to a block or range of IPs and display the identity information of each IP.



Much like



snmpget -v1 -c public 10.67.200.3 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5.0
SNMPv2-MIB::sysName.0 = STRING: NW PARKING AP


But instead of a single IP I can point it at a range of IP's or a block. I'm a beginner and don't have much experience, I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.



I appreciate your help










share|improve this question
























  • Find a computer network book if you can. The actual IP range and the network characteristics can decide if you can use UDP broadcast, or manually iterate all IP addresses in that range.

    – Lex Li
    Mar 8 at 3:58















0















I'm currently trying to create some code for python that will allow me to snmpget to a block or range of IPs and display the identity information of each IP.



Much like



snmpget -v1 -c public 10.67.200.3 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5.0
SNMPv2-MIB::sysName.0 = STRING: NW PARKING AP


But instead of a single IP I can point it at a range of IP's or a block. I'm a beginner and don't have much experience, I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.



I appreciate your help










share|improve this question
























  • Find a computer network book if you can. The actual IP range and the network characteristics can decide if you can use UDP broadcast, or manually iterate all IP addresses in that range.

    – Lex Li
    Mar 8 at 3:58













0












0








0








I'm currently trying to create some code for python that will allow me to snmpget to a block or range of IPs and display the identity information of each IP.



Much like



snmpget -v1 -c public 10.67.200.3 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5.0
SNMPv2-MIB::sysName.0 = STRING: NW PARKING AP


But instead of a single IP I can point it at a range of IP's or a block. I'm a beginner and don't have much experience, I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.



I appreciate your help










share|improve this question
















I'm currently trying to create some code for python that will allow me to snmpget to a block or range of IPs and display the identity information of each IP.



Much like



snmpget -v1 -c public 10.67.200.3 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5.0
SNMPv2-MIB::sysName.0 = STRING: NW PARKING AP


But instead of a single IP I can point it at a range of IP's or a block. I'm a beginner and don't have much experience, I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.



I appreciate your help







python snmp






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 7 at 21:54









JamCon

2,04611832




2,04611832










asked Mar 7 at 20:28









Ryan CollinsRyan Collins

1




1












  • Find a computer network book if you can. The actual IP range and the network characteristics can decide if you can use UDP broadcast, or manually iterate all IP addresses in that range.

    – Lex Li
    Mar 8 at 3:58

















  • Find a computer network book if you can. The actual IP range and the network characteristics can decide if you can use UDP broadcast, or manually iterate all IP addresses in that range.

    – Lex Li
    Mar 8 at 3:58
















Find a computer network book if you can. The actual IP range and the network characteristics can decide if you can use UDP broadcast, or manually iterate all IP addresses in that range.

– Lex Li
Mar 8 at 3:58





Find a computer network book if you can. The actual IP range and the network characteristics can decide if you can use UDP broadcast, or manually iterate all IP addresses in that range.

– Lex Li
Mar 8 at 3:58












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052307%2fsnmpget-to-range-or-block-of-ips%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052307%2fsnmpget-to-range-or-block-of-ips%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices