RStudio Startup with error while checking for updates and also very slow since today (07-03-2019)Error convering character value to monthly data with as.yearmon (zoo)Trouble with googlevis using Knitr HTML in RStudio 0.98.94strwidth: How to get the correct width for umlauts and other accented/special characters?knitr Czech diacritis in chunk end up in wrong UTF8 charCouldn't quit R session or couldn't quit RStudiosave plot from graphics device 2 in Rstudio does not workError in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle) : Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 5000: Connection refusedCannot read Chinese Char from SQL into RError detecting locale with shinyapps.ioError related to load table in R

Did I make a mistake by ccing email to boss to others?

Can you describe someone as luxurious? As in someone who likes luxurious things?

1 John in Luther’s Bibel

Should a narrator ever describe things based on a character's view instead of facts?

How can I, as DM, avoid the Conga Line of Death occurring when implementing some form of flanking rule?

Walter Rudin's mathematical analysis: theorem 2.43. Why proof can't work under the perfect set is uncountable.

How can a new country break out from a developed country without war?

What is this high flying aircraft over Pennsylvania?

C++ lambda syntax

Capacitor electron flow

Weird lines in Microsoft Word

Why does a 97 / 92 key piano exist by Bosendorfer?

A seasonal riddle

Reason why a kingside attack is not justified

When is the exact date for EOL of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS?

Can you take a "free object interaction" while incapacitated?

Friend wants my recommendation but I don't want to give it to him

Is divisi notation needed for brass or woodwind in an orchestra?

I keep switching characters, how do I stop?

Calculate Pi using Monte Carlo

Should I be concerned about student access to a test bank?

Can a Knock spell open the door to Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion?

Is this saw blade faulty?

Should I warn a new PhD Student?



RStudio Startup with error while checking for updates and also very slow since today (07-03-2019)


Error convering character value to monthly data with as.yearmon (zoo)Trouble with googlevis using Knitr HTML in RStudio 0.98.94strwidth: How to get the correct width for umlauts and other accented/special characters?knitr Czech diacritis in chunk end up in wrong UTF8 charCouldn't quit R session or couldn't quit RStudiosave plot from graphics device 2 in Rstudio does not workError in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle) : Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 5000: Connection refusedCannot read Chinese Char from SQL into RError detecting locale with shinyapps.ioError related to load table in R













0















I'm running the latest R version, 3.5.2 64-bit
the latest RStudio version, 1.1.463
and since today I suddenly run into the following problems:



1) RStudio gives an error ON STARTING UP: 'An error occurred while checking for updates. Unable to establish connection with R session.

2) It is slow on starting, it is slow on loading the workspace, and it is much slower to run code (working on R shiny app), and that seems to be true for all code files.

3) I get errors about the data.table packages:




Loading required package: data.table Warning in library(package,
lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE, :

there is no package called ‘data.table’




I already removed RStudio completely,

ran registry cleaner freeware,

reinstalled a new download of RStudio

updated all packages

removed all .Rdata files that I could find

reinstalled Rstudio again....

and rebooted the laptop several times in between.



still slow, and still the errors mentioned above...



I'm clueless what is going on beyond what I tried, does anyone have a clue?



Yesterday it was all working fine, and now it's not. I did not update anything today on my laptop, the routine is the usual, I start my R Shiny App that I'm working on, and this runs



if(!require('shiny')) install.packages('shiny')


for all packages I need for it.
As I said, it already goes wrong on starting RStudio, and all R code executions seem slow, not just my 1 app.



Memory usage by rstudio.exe *32 and rsession.exe are both around 300,000 K, so that doesn't seem to be unusual either.



here is my session info:



 sessionInfo()
R version 3.5.2 (2018-12-20)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 7 x64 (build 7601) Service Pack 1

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Dutch_Netherlands.1252 LC_CTYPE=Dutch_Netherlands.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=Dutch_Netherlands.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=Dutch_Netherlands.1252

attached base packages:
[1] grid stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] flowPeaks_1.26.0 PerformanceAnalytics_1.5.2
[3] xts_0.11-2 zoo_1.8-4
[5] gtools_3.8.1 lemon_0.4.3
[7] gridExtra_2.3 pryr_0.1.4
[9] scales_1.0.0 stringi_1.3.1
[11] V8_2.0 taRifx_1.0.6.1
[13] webshot_0.5.1 broom_0.5.1
[15] forcats_0.4.0 stringr_1.4.0
[17] dplyr_0.8.0.1 purrr_0.3.1
[19] readr_1.3.1 tibble_2.0.1
[21] tidyverse_1.2.1 randomForest_4.6-14
[23] yaml_2.2.0 plyr_1.8.4
[25] colourpicker_1.0 DT_0.5
[27] tidyr_0.8.3 htmlwidgets_1.3
[29] plotly_4.8.0 ggplot2_3.1.0
[31] bit64_0.9-7 bit_1.1-14
[33] lubridate_1.7.4 shinyWidgets_0.4.5
[35] shinyjqui_0.3.2 shinyjs_1.0
[37] shinydashboard_0.7.1 shinyBS_0.61
[39] shiny_1.2.0

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
[1] httr_1.4.0 jsonlite_1.6 viridisLite_0.3.0 modelr_0.1.4
[5] assertthat_0.2.0 cellranger_1.1.0 pillar_1.3.1 backports_1.1.3
[9] lattice_0.20-38 quadprog_1.5-5 glue_1.3.0 digest_0.6.18
[13] promises_1.0.1 rvest_0.3.2 colorspace_1.4-0 htmltools_0.3.6
[17] httpuv_1.4.5.1 pkgconfig_2.0.2 haven_2.1.0 xtable_1.8-3
[21] later_0.8.0 generics_0.0.2 withr_2.1.2 lazyeval_0.2.1
[25] cli_1.0.1 magrittr_1.5 crayon_1.3.4 readxl_1.3.0
[29] mime_0.6 nlme_3.1-137 xml2_1.2.0 tools_3.5.2
[33] data.table_1.12.0 hms_0.4.2 munsell_0.5.0 compiler_3.5.2
[37] rlang_0.3.1 rstudioapi_0.9.0 crosstalk_1.0.0 miniUI_0.1.1.1
[41] gtable_0.2.0 codetools_0.2-15 curl_3.3 reshape2_1.4.3
[45] R6_2.4.0 knitr_1.21 Rcpp_1.0.0 xfun_0.5
[49] tidyselect_0.2.5









share|improve this question




























    0















    I'm running the latest R version, 3.5.2 64-bit
    the latest RStudio version, 1.1.463
    and since today I suddenly run into the following problems:



    1) RStudio gives an error ON STARTING UP: 'An error occurred while checking for updates. Unable to establish connection with R session.

    2) It is slow on starting, it is slow on loading the workspace, and it is much slower to run code (working on R shiny app), and that seems to be true for all code files.

    3) I get errors about the data.table packages:




    Loading required package: data.table Warning in library(package,
    lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE, :

    there is no package called ‘data.table’




    I already removed RStudio completely,

    ran registry cleaner freeware,

    reinstalled a new download of RStudio

    updated all packages

    removed all .Rdata files that I could find

    reinstalled Rstudio again....

    and rebooted the laptop several times in between.



    still slow, and still the errors mentioned above...



    I'm clueless what is going on beyond what I tried, does anyone have a clue?



    Yesterday it was all working fine, and now it's not. I did not update anything today on my laptop, the routine is the usual, I start my R Shiny App that I'm working on, and this runs



    if(!require('shiny')) install.packages('shiny')


    for all packages I need for it.
    As I said, it already goes wrong on starting RStudio, and all R code executions seem slow, not just my 1 app.



    Memory usage by rstudio.exe *32 and rsession.exe are both around 300,000 K, so that doesn't seem to be unusual either.



    here is my session info:



     sessionInfo()
    R version 3.5.2 (2018-12-20)
    Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
    Running under: Windows 7 x64 (build 7601) Service Pack 1

    Matrix products: default

    locale:
    [1] LC_COLLATE=Dutch_Netherlands.1252 LC_CTYPE=Dutch_Netherlands.1252
    [3] LC_MONETARY=Dutch_Netherlands.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
    [5] LC_TIME=Dutch_Netherlands.1252

    attached base packages:
    [1] grid stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods
    [8] base

    other attached packages:
    [1] flowPeaks_1.26.0 PerformanceAnalytics_1.5.2
    [3] xts_0.11-2 zoo_1.8-4
    [5] gtools_3.8.1 lemon_0.4.3
    [7] gridExtra_2.3 pryr_0.1.4
    [9] scales_1.0.0 stringi_1.3.1
    [11] V8_2.0 taRifx_1.0.6.1
    [13] webshot_0.5.1 broom_0.5.1
    [15] forcats_0.4.0 stringr_1.4.0
    [17] dplyr_0.8.0.1 purrr_0.3.1
    [19] readr_1.3.1 tibble_2.0.1
    [21] tidyverse_1.2.1 randomForest_4.6-14
    [23] yaml_2.2.0 plyr_1.8.4
    [25] colourpicker_1.0 DT_0.5
    [27] tidyr_0.8.3 htmlwidgets_1.3
    [29] plotly_4.8.0 ggplot2_3.1.0
    [31] bit64_0.9-7 bit_1.1-14
    [33] lubridate_1.7.4 shinyWidgets_0.4.5
    [35] shinyjqui_0.3.2 shinyjs_1.0
    [37] shinydashboard_0.7.1 shinyBS_0.61
    [39] shiny_1.2.0

    loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
    [1] httr_1.4.0 jsonlite_1.6 viridisLite_0.3.0 modelr_0.1.4
    [5] assertthat_0.2.0 cellranger_1.1.0 pillar_1.3.1 backports_1.1.3
    [9] lattice_0.20-38 quadprog_1.5-5 glue_1.3.0 digest_0.6.18
    [13] promises_1.0.1 rvest_0.3.2 colorspace_1.4-0 htmltools_0.3.6
    [17] httpuv_1.4.5.1 pkgconfig_2.0.2 haven_2.1.0 xtable_1.8-3
    [21] later_0.8.0 generics_0.0.2 withr_2.1.2 lazyeval_0.2.1
    [25] cli_1.0.1 magrittr_1.5 crayon_1.3.4 readxl_1.3.0
    [29] mime_0.6 nlme_3.1-137 xml2_1.2.0 tools_3.5.2
    [33] data.table_1.12.0 hms_0.4.2 munsell_0.5.0 compiler_3.5.2
    [37] rlang_0.3.1 rstudioapi_0.9.0 crosstalk_1.0.0 miniUI_0.1.1.1
    [41] gtable_0.2.0 codetools_0.2-15 curl_3.3 reshape2_1.4.3
    [45] R6_2.4.0 knitr_1.21 Rcpp_1.0.0 xfun_0.5
    [49] tidyselect_0.2.5









    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I'm running the latest R version, 3.5.2 64-bit
      the latest RStudio version, 1.1.463
      and since today I suddenly run into the following problems:



      1) RStudio gives an error ON STARTING UP: 'An error occurred while checking for updates. Unable to establish connection with R session.

      2) It is slow on starting, it is slow on loading the workspace, and it is much slower to run code (working on R shiny app), and that seems to be true for all code files.

      3) I get errors about the data.table packages:




      Loading required package: data.table Warning in library(package,
      lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE, :

      there is no package called ‘data.table’




      I already removed RStudio completely,

      ran registry cleaner freeware,

      reinstalled a new download of RStudio

      updated all packages

      removed all .Rdata files that I could find

      reinstalled Rstudio again....

      and rebooted the laptop several times in between.



      still slow, and still the errors mentioned above...



      I'm clueless what is going on beyond what I tried, does anyone have a clue?



      Yesterday it was all working fine, and now it's not. I did not update anything today on my laptop, the routine is the usual, I start my R Shiny App that I'm working on, and this runs



      if(!require('shiny')) install.packages('shiny')


      for all packages I need for it.
      As I said, it already goes wrong on starting RStudio, and all R code executions seem slow, not just my 1 app.



      Memory usage by rstudio.exe *32 and rsession.exe are both around 300,000 K, so that doesn't seem to be unusual either.



      here is my session info:



       sessionInfo()
      R version 3.5.2 (2018-12-20)
      Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
      Running under: Windows 7 x64 (build 7601) Service Pack 1

      Matrix products: default

      locale:
      [1] LC_COLLATE=Dutch_Netherlands.1252 LC_CTYPE=Dutch_Netherlands.1252
      [3] LC_MONETARY=Dutch_Netherlands.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
      [5] LC_TIME=Dutch_Netherlands.1252

      attached base packages:
      [1] grid stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods
      [8] base

      other attached packages:
      [1] flowPeaks_1.26.0 PerformanceAnalytics_1.5.2
      [3] xts_0.11-2 zoo_1.8-4
      [5] gtools_3.8.1 lemon_0.4.3
      [7] gridExtra_2.3 pryr_0.1.4
      [9] scales_1.0.0 stringi_1.3.1
      [11] V8_2.0 taRifx_1.0.6.1
      [13] webshot_0.5.1 broom_0.5.1
      [15] forcats_0.4.0 stringr_1.4.0
      [17] dplyr_0.8.0.1 purrr_0.3.1
      [19] readr_1.3.1 tibble_2.0.1
      [21] tidyverse_1.2.1 randomForest_4.6-14
      [23] yaml_2.2.0 plyr_1.8.4
      [25] colourpicker_1.0 DT_0.5
      [27] tidyr_0.8.3 htmlwidgets_1.3
      [29] plotly_4.8.0 ggplot2_3.1.0
      [31] bit64_0.9-7 bit_1.1-14
      [33] lubridate_1.7.4 shinyWidgets_0.4.5
      [35] shinyjqui_0.3.2 shinyjs_1.0
      [37] shinydashboard_0.7.1 shinyBS_0.61
      [39] shiny_1.2.0

      loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
      [1] httr_1.4.0 jsonlite_1.6 viridisLite_0.3.0 modelr_0.1.4
      [5] assertthat_0.2.0 cellranger_1.1.0 pillar_1.3.1 backports_1.1.3
      [9] lattice_0.20-38 quadprog_1.5-5 glue_1.3.0 digest_0.6.18
      [13] promises_1.0.1 rvest_0.3.2 colorspace_1.4-0 htmltools_0.3.6
      [17] httpuv_1.4.5.1 pkgconfig_2.0.2 haven_2.1.0 xtable_1.8-3
      [21] later_0.8.0 generics_0.0.2 withr_2.1.2 lazyeval_0.2.1
      [25] cli_1.0.1 magrittr_1.5 crayon_1.3.4 readxl_1.3.0
      [29] mime_0.6 nlme_3.1-137 xml2_1.2.0 tools_3.5.2
      [33] data.table_1.12.0 hms_0.4.2 munsell_0.5.0 compiler_3.5.2
      [37] rlang_0.3.1 rstudioapi_0.9.0 crosstalk_1.0.0 miniUI_0.1.1.1
      [41] gtable_0.2.0 codetools_0.2-15 curl_3.3 reshape2_1.4.3
      [45] R6_2.4.0 knitr_1.21 Rcpp_1.0.0 xfun_0.5
      [49] tidyselect_0.2.5









      share|improve this question
















      I'm running the latest R version, 3.5.2 64-bit
      the latest RStudio version, 1.1.463
      and since today I suddenly run into the following problems:



      1) RStudio gives an error ON STARTING UP: 'An error occurred while checking for updates. Unable to establish connection with R session.

      2) It is slow on starting, it is slow on loading the workspace, and it is much slower to run code (working on R shiny app), and that seems to be true for all code files.

      3) I get errors about the data.table packages:




      Loading required package: data.table Warning in library(package,
      lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE, :

      there is no package called ‘data.table’




      I already removed RStudio completely,

      ran registry cleaner freeware,

      reinstalled a new download of RStudio

      updated all packages

      removed all .Rdata files that I could find

      reinstalled Rstudio again....

      and rebooted the laptop several times in between.



      still slow, and still the errors mentioned above...



      I'm clueless what is going on beyond what I tried, does anyone have a clue?



      Yesterday it was all working fine, and now it's not. I did not update anything today on my laptop, the routine is the usual, I start my R Shiny App that I'm working on, and this runs



      if(!require('shiny')) install.packages('shiny')


      for all packages I need for it.
      As I said, it already goes wrong on starting RStudio, and all R code executions seem slow, not just my 1 app.



      Memory usage by rstudio.exe *32 and rsession.exe are both around 300,000 K, so that doesn't seem to be unusual either.



      here is my session info:



       sessionInfo()
      R version 3.5.2 (2018-12-20)
      Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
      Running under: Windows 7 x64 (build 7601) Service Pack 1

      Matrix products: default

      locale:
      [1] LC_COLLATE=Dutch_Netherlands.1252 LC_CTYPE=Dutch_Netherlands.1252
      [3] LC_MONETARY=Dutch_Netherlands.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
      [5] LC_TIME=Dutch_Netherlands.1252

      attached base packages:
      [1] grid stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods
      [8] base

      other attached packages:
      [1] flowPeaks_1.26.0 PerformanceAnalytics_1.5.2
      [3] xts_0.11-2 zoo_1.8-4
      [5] gtools_3.8.1 lemon_0.4.3
      [7] gridExtra_2.3 pryr_0.1.4
      [9] scales_1.0.0 stringi_1.3.1
      [11] V8_2.0 taRifx_1.0.6.1
      [13] webshot_0.5.1 broom_0.5.1
      [15] forcats_0.4.0 stringr_1.4.0
      [17] dplyr_0.8.0.1 purrr_0.3.1
      [19] readr_1.3.1 tibble_2.0.1
      [21] tidyverse_1.2.1 randomForest_4.6-14
      [23] yaml_2.2.0 plyr_1.8.4
      [25] colourpicker_1.0 DT_0.5
      [27] tidyr_0.8.3 htmlwidgets_1.3
      [29] plotly_4.8.0 ggplot2_3.1.0
      [31] bit64_0.9-7 bit_1.1-14
      [33] lubridate_1.7.4 shinyWidgets_0.4.5
      [35] shinyjqui_0.3.2 shinyjs_1.0
      [37] shinydashboard_0.7.1 shinyBS_0.61
      [39] shiny_1.2.0

      loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
      [1] httr_1.4.0 jsonlite_1.6 viridisLite_0.3.0 modelr_0.1.4
      [5] assertthat_0.2.0 cellranger_1.1.0 pillar_1.3.1 backports_1.1.3
      [9] lattice_0.20-38 quadprog_1.5-5 glue_1.3.0 digest_0.6.18
      [13] promises_1.0.1 rvest_0.3.2 colorspace_1.4-0 htmltools_0.3.6
      [17] httpuv_1.4.5.1 pkgconfig_2.0.2 haven_2.1.0 xtable_1.8-3
      [21] later_0.8.0 generics_0.0.2 withr_2.1.2 lazyeval_0.2.1
      [25] cli_1.0.1 magrittr_1.5 crayon_1.3.4 readxl_1.3.0
      [29] mime_0.6 nlme_3.1-137 xml2_1.2.0 tools_3.5.2
      [33] data.table_1.12.0 hms_0.4.2 munsell_0.5.0 compiler_3.5.2
      [37] rlang_0.3.1 rstudioapi_0.9.0 crosstalk_1.0.0 miniUI_0.1.1.1
      [41] gtable_0.2.0 codetools_0.2-15 curl_3.3 reshape2_1.4.3
      [45] R6_2.4.0 knitr_1.21 Rcpp_1.0.0 xfun_0.5
      [49] tidyselect_0.2.5






      r performance rstudio






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 7 at 18:44







      Mark

















      asked Mar 7 at 18:39









      MarkMark

      769525




      769525






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55050690%2frstudio-startup-with-error-while-checking-for-updates-and-also-very-slow-since-t%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55050690%2frstudio-startup-with-error-while-checking-for-updates-and-also-very-slow-since-t%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page