Problem Collapsing multiline stack traces into a single log event using Spring backed by LogbackTwitter image encoding challengeNullPointerException stack trace not available without debug agentWhat resources are available to convince a developer that Java stack traces are worth loggingUnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'xa0' in position 20: ordinal not in range(128)Why not use java.util.logging?Logback - filtering stack traceHow to print stack trace from logback custom layout?Spring Boot custom starter for logging and distributed tracingStack trace logged on different log eventsIs there a recommended way to get spring boot to JSON format logs with logback

Why is indicated airspeed rather than ground speed used during the takeoff roll?

Can you describe someone as luxurious? As in someone who likes luxurious things?

What (if any) is the reason to buy in small local stores?

Why does the frost depth increase when the surface temperature warms up?

Should a narrator ever describe things based on a character's view instead of facts?

Highest stage count that are used one right after the other?

Non-Borel set in arbitrary metric space

PTIJ: Which Dr. Seuss books should one obtain?

What properties make a magic weapon befit a Rogue more than a DEX-based Fighter?

Why didn’t Eve recognize the little cockroach as a living organism?

What should be the ideal length of sentences in a blog post for ease of reading?

Started in 1987 vs. Starting in 1987

How do you say "Trust your struggle." in French?

Travelling in US for more than 90 days

Why can't I get pgrep output right to variable on bash script?

What is the period/term used describe Giuseppe Arcimboldo's style of painting?

Hashing password to increase entropy

How to join two vertical cells in latex?

Would this string work as string?

How do you justify more code being written by following clean code practices?

Sort with assumptions

Why would five hundred and five same as one?

Air travel with refrigerated insulin

Should I warn a new PhD Student?



Problem Collapsing multiline stack traces into a single log event using Spring backed by Logback


Twitter image encoding challengeNullPointerException stack trace not available without debug agentWhat resources are available to convince a developer that Java stack traces are worth loggingUnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'xa0' in position 20: ordinal not in range(128)Why not use java.util.logging?Logback - filtering stack traceHow to print stack trace from logback custom layout?Spring Boot custom starter for logging and distributed tracingStack trace logged on different log eventsIs there a recommended way to get spring boot to JSON format logs with logback













0















I found a method of combining multi-line stack traces into a single log on this blog post here . TLDR, you just have to modify the pattern level in the application properties to this



%replace(%xException)'n','u2028'%nopex%.



The problem I'm encountering now is that the 'n' characters are being replaced with '?' specifically, '?/t'. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm thinking it could be an encoding issue but I'm not sure.










share|improve this question


























    0















    I found a method of combining multi-line stack traces into a single log on this blog post here . TLDR, you just have to modify the pattern level in the application properties to this



    %replace(%xException)'n','u2028'%nopex%.



    The problem I'm encountering now is that the 'n' characters are being replaced with '?' specifically, '?/t'. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm thinking it could be an encoding issue but I'm not sure.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I found a method of combining multi-line stack traces into a single log on this blog post here . TLDR, you just have to modify the pattern level in the application properties to this



      %replace(%xException)'n','u2028'%nopex%.



      The problem I'm encountering now is that the 'n' characters are being replaced with '?' specifically, '?/t'. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm thinking it could be an encoding issue but I'm not sure.










      share|improve this question














      I found a method of combining multi-line stack traces into a single log on this blog post here . TLDR, you just have to modify the pattern level in the application properties to this



      %replace(%xException)'n','u2028'%nopex%.



      The problem I'm encountering now is that the 'n' characters are being replaced with '?' specifically, '?/t'. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm thinking it could be an encoding issue but I'm not sure.







      spring logging unicode logback stack-trace






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 20:22









      MSkiLLzMSkiLLz

      471110




      471110






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052215%2fproblem-collapsing-multiline-stack-traces-into-a-single-log-event-using-spring-b%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052215%2fproblem-collapsing-multiline-stack-traces-into-a-single-log-event-using-spring-b%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page