swiper-container not being rendered after changing route with Vue routervue-router route with params not working on page reloadHow to use Vue Router in Vue 2Vue component not rendered inside router-viewVueJS with vue-router how to redirect to a server routeVue-router will not load the correct componentvue-router how to persist navbar?vue-router, nginx and direct linkVue page transition with Vue-RouterMix Vue Router with classic Symfony app routingvue-router not rendering new components on route change

Are hand made posters acceptable in Academia?

Why does the frost depth increase when the surface temperature warms up?

Why would five hundred and five same as one?

What should be the ideal length of sentences in a blog post for ease of reading?

Output visual diagram of picture

Why didn’t Eve recognize the little cockroach as a living organism?

What do the positive and negative (+/-) transmit and receive pins mean on Ethernet cables?

How can I, as DM, avoid the Conga Line of Death occurring when implementing some form of flanking rule?

C++ lambda syntax

Do native speakers use "ultima" and "proxima" frequently in spoken English?

Non-Borel set in arbitrary metric space

What is the purpose of using a decision tree?

Reasons for having MCU pin-states default to pull-up/down out of reset

Pre-Employment Background Check With Consent For Future Checks

When is the exact date for EOL of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS?

Why is indicated airspeed rather than ground speed used during the takeoff roll?

I keep switching characters, how do I stop?

Is this saw blade faulty?

"Marked down as someone wanting to sell shares." What does that mean?

Checking @@ROWCOUNT failing

Is there a distance limit for minecart tracks?

Would a primitive species be able to learn English from reading books alone?

How do I lift the insulation blower into the attic?

Extract substring according to regexp with sed or grep



swiper-container not being rendered after changing route with Vue router


vue-router route with params not working on page reloadHow to use Vue Router in Vue 2Vue component not rendered inside router-viewVueJS with vue-router how to redirect to a server routeVue-router will not load the correct componentvue-router how to persist navbar?vue-router, nginx and direct linkVue page transition with Vue-RouterMix Vue Router with classic Symfony app routingvue-router not rendering new components on route change













0















I'm using Vue Router in my project. I have a page with a Swiper slider (swiper-container class). At the first time, it renders perfectly, but if I change the route to other page and then come back to the first one, the Swiper component doesn't render anymore. I've already tried hacks like using v-if to force Vue to render the component again, but it doesn't work. Probably this is a bug of the component. Any ideas?










share|improve this question






















  • Share some pieces of the code, like the Swiper slider component.

    – Andy
    Mar 9 at 7:40















0















I'm using Vue Router in my project. I have a page with a Swiper slider (swiper-container class). At the first time, it renders perfectly, but if I change the route to other page and then come back to the first one, the Swiper component doesn't render anymore. I've already tried hacks like using v-if to force Vue to render the component again, but it doesn't work. Probably this is a bug of the component. Any ideas?










share|improve this question






















  • Share some pieces of the code, like the Swiper slider component.

    – Andy
    Mar 9 at 7:40













0












0








0








I'm using Vue Router in my project. I have a page with a Swiper slider (swiper-container class). At the first time, it renders perfectly, but if I change the route to other page and then come back to the first one, the Swiper component doesn't render anymore. I've already tried hacks like using v-if to force Vue to render the component again, but it doesn't work. Probably this is a bug of the component. Any ideas?










share|improve this question














I'm using Vue Router in my project. I have a page with a Swiper slider (swiper-container class). At the first time, it renders perfectly, but if I change the route to other page and then come back to the first one, the Swiper component doesn't render anymore. I've already tried hacks like using v-if to force Vue to render the component again, but it doesn't work. Probably this is a bug of the component. Any ideas?







vue.js vuejs2 vue-router swiper






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 7 at 20:20









JoshJosh

268




268












  • Share some pieces of the code, like the Swiper slider component.

    – Andy
    Mar 9 at 7:40

















  • Share some pieces of the code, like the Swiper slider component.

    – Andy
    Mar 9 at 7:40
















Share some pieces of the code, like the Swiper slider component.

– Andy
Mar 9 at 7:40





Share some pieces of the code, like the Swiper slider component.

– Andy
Mar 9 at 7:40












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052183%2fswiper-container-not-being-rendered-after-changing-route-with-vue-router%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052183%2fswiper-container-not-being-rendered-after-changing-route-with-vue-router%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices