pyinstaller gives fatal error when running the generated appDetermining application path in a Python EXE generated by pyInstallerPyinstaller error- requires at least one scriptname fileConfiguring Pycharm to run PyinstallerPyinstaller fatal error: returned -1PyQt4 script frozen by PyInstaller gives Fatal Error:“Failed to execute script xyz”PyInstaller giving me a syntax errorError while running executable created by PyInstallerPython Fatal Error after Pyinstaller buildUnable to run PyInstaller - “Please install PyWin32 or pywin32-ctypes”Pyinstaller EXE gives error while using pysal

Why would five hundred and five same as one?

Friend wants my recommendation but I don't want to give it to him

New Order #2: Turn My Way

Reasons for having MCU pin-states default to pull-up/down out of reset

Is there a distance limit for minecart tracks?

Exposing a company lying about themselves in a tightly knit industry (videogames) : Is my career at risk on the long run?

What properties make a magic weapon befit a Rogue more than a DEX-based Fighter?

Can you describe someone as luxurious? As in someone who likes luxurious things?

Why didn't Voldemort know what Grindelwald looked like?

Derivative of an interpolated function

Started in 1987 vs. Starting in 1987

"Marked down as someone wanting to sell shares." What does that mean?

If the Dominion rule using their Jem'Hadar troops, why is their life expectancy so low?

1 John in Luther’s Bibel

Why does the frost depth increase when the surface temperature warms up?

Recursively move files within sub directories

Is there any common country to visit for persons holding UK and Schengen visas?

Is this saw blade faulty?

I keep switching characters, how do I stop?

Mortal danger in mid-grade literature

Strange behavior in TikZ draw command

Offset in split text content

Why does a 97 / 92 key piano exist by Bosendorfer?

Why is indicated airspeed rather than ground speed used during the takeoff roll?



pyinstaller gives fatal error when running the generated app


Determining application path in a Python EXE generated by pyInstallerPyinstaller error- requires at least one scriptname fileConfiguring Pycharm to run PyinstallerPyinstaller fatal error: returned -1PyQt4 script frozen by PyInstaller gives Fatal Error:“Failed to execute script xyz”PyInstaller giving me a syntax errorError while running executable created by PyInstallerPython Fatal Error after Pyinstaller buildUnable to run PyInstaller - “Please install PyWin32 or pywin32-ctypes”Pyinstaller EXE gives error while using pysal













0















I'm able to generate a standalone .exe file using pyinstaller. But when running it, it gives me the error:




Failed to execute script pyi_rth_traitlets




I googled a lot but didn't find any similar problem. I use this code in Command Prompt:



pyinstaller -F -w --icon=myicon.ico myscript.py


I have python 3.6 and Win 10.










share|improve this question


























    0















    I'm able to generate a standalone .exe file using pyinstaller. But when running it, it gives me the error:




    Failed to execute script pyi_rth_traitlets




    I googled a lot but didn't find any similar problem. I use this code in Command Prompt:



    pyinstaller -F -w --icon=myicon.ico myscript.py


    I have python 3.6 and Win 10.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I'm able to generate a standalone .exe file using pyinstaller. But when running it, it gives me the error:




      Failed to execute script pyi_rth_traitlets




      I googled a lot but didn't find any similar problem. I use this code in Command Prompt:



      pyinstaller -F -w --icon=myicon.ico myscript.py


      I have python 3.6 and Win 10.










      share|improve this question














      I'm able to generate a standalone .exe file using pyinstaller. But when running it, it gives me the error:




      Failed to execute script pyi_rth_traitlets




      I googled a lot but didn't find any similar problem. I use this code in Command Prompt:



      pyinstaller -F -w --icon=myicon.ico myscript.py


      I have python 3.6 and Win 10.







      python-3.x pyinstaller






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 20:23









      ShayanShayan

      12




      12






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052227%2fpyinstaller-gives-fatal-error-when-running-the-generated-app%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052227%2fpyinstaller-gives-fatal-error-when-running-the-generated-app%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices