Have a huge data set and I need to analyze it (financial tools)Best way to construct a pandas.DataFrame composed of different chunksHow to remove day from datetime index in pandas?“Large data” work flows using pandasFilter data to get only first day of the month rowstime interval partitioned by 2 fields in pandasPython Pandas - Get Attributes Associated With Consecutive datetimeDaily High/Low on intraday dataPandas DataFrame and DateTimeIndexFor each day, subtract last time row from the first time row with PythonCreate plots of DataFrames using Python

Exposing a company lying about themselves in a tightly knit industry (videogames) : Is my career at risk on the long run?

A seasonal riddle

Does capillary rise violate hydrostatic paradox?

Taking the numerator and the denominator

How can I, as DM, avoid the Conga Line of Death occurring when implementing some form of flanking rule?

Strange behavior in TikZ draw command

Derivative of an interpolated function

Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions

Why is participating in the European Parliamentary elections used as a threat?

Why didn’t Eve recognize the little cockroach as a living organism?

Sort with assumptions

Is there a distance limit for minecart tracks?

Hashing password to increase entropy

Extract substring according to regexp with sed or grep

Capacitor electron flow

Why is "la Gestapo" feminine?

PTIJ: Which Dr. Seuss books should one obtain?

If the Dominion rule using their Jem'Hadar troops, why is their life expectancy so low?

What is this high flying aircraft over Pennsylvania?

Highest stage count that are used one right after the other?

categorizing a variable turns it from insignificant to significant

Calculate Pi using Monte Carlo

Offset in split text content

Error in master's thesis, I do not know what to do



Have a huge data set and I need to analyze it (financial tools)


Best way to construct a pandas.DataFrame composed of different chunksHow to remove day from datetime index in pandas?“Large data” work flows using pandasFilter data to get only first day of the month rowstime interval partitioned by 2 fields in pandasPython Pandas - Get Attributes Associated With Consecutive datetimeDaily High/Low on intraday dataPandas DataFrame and DateTimeIndexFor each day, subtract last time row from the first time row with PythonCreate plots of DataFrames using Python













-2















I need to make an analytical report for a daily pattern. There is a huge dataset.
I need only 2 columns: DateTime and Size. I made DateTime as datetime type and set it as index. That's what I got:



 Size
DateTime
2018-10-19 04:14:01.015000+00:00 2
2018-10-19 04:14:01.546000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.290000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.291000+00:00 10
2018-10-19 04:15:01.821000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.821000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:02.352000+00:00 1


It's only head(7) rows, but there are 1.5 million rows.
I need to make day plot - how size depends on time, but I'm stack in the interval.
How could I set step size for every 5-10 minutes, for example?










share|improve this question






















  • is data regular i mean is every munite same like 12 frame per munite?

    – Rifat Alptekin Çetin
    Mar 7 at 20:21











  • Your question is hard to understand. Do you want to group by 5 or 10 minute time intervals? Would you want to average the size of these groups? Sum? Something else?

    – pistolpete
    Mar 7 at 20:21












  • Well, I need a plot that could be easily understood that size depends of time

    – SomeOneInteresting
    Mar 7 at 20:35















-2















I need to make an analytical report for a daily pattern. There is a huge dataset.
I need only 2 columns: DateTime and Size. I made DateTime as datetime type and set it as index. That's what I got:



 Size
DateTime
2018-10-19 04:14:01.015000+00:00 2
2018-10-19 04:14:01.546000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.290000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.291000+00:00 10
2018-10-19 04:15:01.821000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.821000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:02.352000+00:00 1


It's only head(7) rows, but there are 1.5 million rows.
I need to make day plot - how size depends on time, but I'm stack in the interval.
How could I set step size for every 5-10 minutes, for example?










share|improve this question






















  • is data regular i mean is every munite same like 12 frame per munite?

    – Rifat Alptekin Çetin
    Mar 7 at 20:21











  • Your question is hard to understand. Do you want to group by 5 or 10 minute time intervals? Would you want to average the size of these groups? Sum? Something else?

    – pistolpete
    Mar 7 at 20:21












  • Well, I need a plot that could be easily understood that size depends of time

    – SomeOneInteresting
    Mar 7 at 20:35













-2












-2








-2








I need to make an analytical report for a daily pattern. There is a huge dataset.
I need only 2 columns: DateTime and Size. I made DateTime as datetime type and set it as index. That's what I got:



 Size
DateTime
2018-10-19 04:14:01.015000+00:00 2
2018-10-19 04:14:01.546000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.290000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.291000+00:00 10
2018-10-19 04:15:01.821000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.821000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:02.352000+00:00 1


It's only head(7) rows, but there are 1.5 million rows.
I need to make day plot - how size depends on time, but I'm stack in the interval.
How could I set step size for every 5-10 minutes, for example?










share|improve this question














I need to make an analytical report for a daily pattern. There is a huge dataset.
I need only 2 columns: DateTime and Size. I made DateTime as datetime type and set it as index. That's what I got:



 Size
DateTime
2018-10-19 04:14:01.015000+00:00 2
2018-10-19 04:14:01.546000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.290000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.291000+00:00 10
2018-10-19 04:15:01.821000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:01.821000+00:00 1
2018-10-19 04:15:02.352000+00:00 1


It's only head(7) rows, but there are 1.5 million rows.
I need to make day plot - how size depends on time, but I'm stack in the interval.
How could I set step size for every 5-10 minutes, for example?







python pandas statistics jupyter-notebook analytics






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 7 at 20:12









SomeOneInterestingSomeOneInteresting

357




357












  • is data regular i mean is every munite same like 12 frame per munite?

    – Rifat Alptekin Çetin
    Mar 7 at 20:21











  • Your question is hard to understand. Do you want to group by 5 or 10 minute time intervals? Would you want to average the size of these groups? Sum? Something else?

    – pistolpete
    Mar 7 at 20:21












  • Well, I need a plot that could be easily understood that size depends of time

    – SomeOneInteresting
    Mar 7 at 20:35

















  • is data regular i mean is every munite same like 12 frame per munite?

    – Rifat Alptekin Çetin
    Mar 7 at 20:21











  • Your question is hard to understand. Do you want to group by 5 or 10 minute time intervals? Would you want to average the size of these groups? Sum? Something else?

    – pistolpete
    Mar 7 at 20:21












  • Well, I need a plot that could be easily understood that size depends of time

    – SomeOneInteresting
    Mar 7 at 20:35
















is data regular i mean is every munite same like 12 frame per munite?

– Rifat Alptekin Çetin
Mar 7 at 20:21





is data regular i mean is every munite same like 12 frame per munite?

– Rifat Alptekin Çetin
Mar 7 at 20:21













Your question is hard to understand. Do you want to group by 5 or 10 minute time intervals? Would you want to average the size of these groups? Sum? Something else?

– pistolpete
Mar 7 at 20:21






Your question is hard to understand. Do you want to group by 5 or 10 minute time intervals? Would you want to average the size of these groups? Sum? Something else?

– pistolpete
Mar 7 at 20:21














Well, I need a plot that could be easily understood that size depends of time

– SomeOneInteresting
Mar 7 at 20:35





Well, I need a plot that could be easily understood that size depends of time

– SomeOneInteresting
Mar 7 at 20:35












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052081%2fhave-a-huge-data-set-and-i-need-to-analyze-it-financial-tools%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052081%2fhave-a-huge-data-set-and-i-need-to-analyze-it-financial-tools%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices