How to create separate flows based on source IP in opendaylight?ping issue in Mininet custom topologyOpenDaylight: OpenFlow FLOW_MOD messagesHow to properly connect remote controller POX to mininetOpendaylight Dlux how to make flow table?mininet connect to remote ODL controller with python codehow to register for a Packet-in-message change-event-notfication?Is odl-l2switch broadcasting packets?How do I add, delete or modify a flow using opendaylight?Trying to perform mobility with an Opendaylight controllerHow to correctly configure flow rules on OpenDaylight?

Writing in a Christian voice

New Order #2: Turn My Way

Highest stage count that are used one right after the other?

Output visual diagram of picture

Magnifying glass in hyperbolic space

Unfrosted light bulb

Does capillary rise violate hydrostatic paradox?

What is this high flying aircraft over Pennsylvania?

Do I have to take mana from my deck or hand when tapping this card?

Pre-Employment Background Check With Consent For Future Checks

Capacitor electron flow

Do native speakers use "ultima" and "proxima" frequently in spoken English?

Is there any common country to visit for persons holding UK and Schengen visas?

If the Dominion rule using their Jem'Hadar troops, why is their life expectancy so low?

Should a narrator ever describe things based on a character's view instead of facts?

What (if any) is the reason to buy in small local stores?

Extract substring according to regexp with sed or grep

How to preserve electronics (computers, ipads, phones) for hundreds of years?

Why didn't Voldemort know what Grindelwald looked like?

"Oh no!" in Latin

"Marked down as someone wanting to sell shares." What does that mean?

Why can't I get pgrep output right to variable on bash script?

How do I prevent inappropriate ads from appearing in my game?

How do I lift the insulation blower into the attic?



How to create separate flows based on source IP in opendaylight?


ping issue in Mininet custom topologyOpenDaylight: OpenFlow FLOW_MOD messagesHow to properly connect remote controller POX to mininetOpendaylight Dlux how to make flow table?mininet connect to remote ODL controller with python codehow to register for a Packet-in-message change-event-notfication?Is odl-l2switch broadcasting packets?How do I add, delete or modify a flow using opendaylight?Trying to perform mobility with an Opendaylight controllerHow to correctly configure flow rules on OpenDaylight?













-1















My setup involves a topology in mininet with one server host, connected by a series of switches to a number of client hosts. I want to have the controller create a separate flow for each new connection made from a new IP address. I want to do this so I can measure data specific to each client (bytes, packets), and also the ability to stop traffic from a single client.



I'm using OpenDayLight version 0.8.4. I would really appreciate any advice on how to best approach this problem. Thank you.










share|improve this question


























    -1















    My setup involves a topology in mininet with one server host, connected by a series of switches to a number of client hosts. I want to have the controller create a separate flow for each new connection made from a new IP address. I want to do this so I can measure data specific to each client (bytes, packets), and also the ability to stop traffic from a single client.



    I'm using OpenDayLight version 0.8.4. I would really appreciate any advice on how to best approach this problem. Thank you.










    share|improve this question
























      -1












      -1








      -1








      My setup involves a topology in mininet with one server host, connected by a series of switches to a number of client hosts. I want to have the controller create a separate flow for each new connection made from a new IP address. I want to do this so I can measure data specific to each client (bytes, packets), and also the ability to stop traffic from a single client.



      I'm using OpenDayLight version 0.8.4. I would really appreciate any advice on how to best approach this problem. Thank you.










      share|improve this question














      My setup involves a topology in mininet with one server host, connected by a series of switches to a number of client hosts. I want to have the controller create a separate flow for each new connection made from a new IP address. I want to do this so I can measure data specific to each client (bytes, packets), and also the ability to stop traffic from a single client.



      I'm using OpenDayLight version 0.8.4. I would really appreciate any advice on how to best approach this problem. Thank you.







      opendaylight mininet openflow






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 20:32









      FadiFadi

      1




      1






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052357%2fhow-to-create-separate-flows-based-on-source-ip-in-opendaylight%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55052357%2fhow-to-create-separate-flows-based-on-source-ip-in-opendaylight%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page