Fast Java JSON Schema Validator for large filesCan I add jars to maven 2 build classpath without installing them?How to parse JSON in JavaJSON schema validation with PHPWhy can't Python parse this JSON data?How to avoid Java code in JSP files?JSON schema validationJSON schema validator libraryMediaType should be application/schema+json to validate schemajson-schema-validator custom messageJson-Schema-Validator library:

Pre-mixing cryogenic fuels and using only one fuel tank

Drawing ramified coverings with tikz

WiFi Thermostat, No C Terminal on Furnace

Does a 'pending' US visa application constitute a denial?

Should I outline or discovery write my stories?

Has any country ever had 2 former presidents in jail simultaneously?

Create all possible words using a set or letters

How to implement a feedback to keep the DC gain at zero for this conceptual passive filter?

How do you respond to a colleague from another team when they're wrongly expecting that you'll help them?

Travelling outside the UK without a passport

Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?

Open a doc from terminal, but not by its name

Redundant comparison & "if" before assignment

Longest common substring in linear time

Where does the bonus feat in the cleric starting package come from?

Is there a single word describing earning money through any means?

Aragorn's "guise" in the Orthanc Stone

How can "mimic phobia" be cured or prevented?

Why should universal income be universal?

When were female captains banned from Starfleet?

When a Cleric spontaneously casts a Cure Light Wounds spell, will a Pearl of Power recover the original spell or Cure Light Wounds?

Is the U.S. Code copyrighted by the Government?

Is it possible to have a strip of cold climate in the middle of a planet?

It grows, but water kills it



Fast Java JSON Schema Validator for large files


Can I add jars to maven 2 build classpath without installing them?How to parse JSON in JavaJSON schema validation with PHPWhy can't Python parse this JSON data?How to avoid Java code in JSP files?JSON schema validationJSON schema validator libraryMediaType should be application/schema+json to validate schemajson-schema-validator custom messageJson-Schema-Validator library:













1















I need to validate large JSON files (potentially in GB's) against JSON schemas in java.



Any pointers on the library that I could use to do this in the SAX way(as opposed to the DOM way) and ways to keep it generic?










share|improve this question

















  • 2





    I've written just such a library. It's currently in beta but within 1 or 2 weeks of a 1.0.0 release. If you have some good test data I'd love to test and tune it with that. github.com/worldturner/medeia-validator

    – Erwin Bolwidt
    Mar 8 at 5:19















1















I need to validate large JSON files (potentially in GB's) against JSON schemas in java.



Any pointers on the library that I could use to do this in the SAX way(as opposed to the DOM way) and ways to keep it generic?










share|improve this question

















  • 2





    I've written just such a library. It's currently in beta but within 1 or 2 weeks of a 1.0.0 release. If you have some good test data I'd love to test and tune it with that. github.com/worldturner/medeia-validator

    – Erwin Bolwidt
    Mar 8 at 5:19













1












1








1


1






I need to validate large JSON files (potentially in GB's) against JSON schemas in java.



Any pointers on the library that I could use to do this in the SAX way(as opposed to the DOM way) and ways to keep it generic?










share|improve this question














I need to validate large JSON files (potentially in GB's) against JSON schemas in java.



Any pointers on the library that I could use to do this in the SAX way(as opposed to the DOM way) and ways to keep it generic?







java json jsonschema json-schema-validator






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 5:05









user2834526user2834526

267




267







  • 2





    I've written just such a library. It's currently in beta but within 1 or 2 weeks of a 1.0.0 release. If you have some good test data I'd love to test and tune it with that. github.com/worldturner/medeia-validator

    – Erwin Bolwidt
    Mar 8 at 5:19












  • 2





    I've written just such a library. It's currently in beta but within 1 or 2 weeks of a 1.0.0 release. If you have some good test data I'd love to test and tune it with that. github.com/worldturner/medeia-validator

    – Erwin Bolwidt
    Mar 8 at 5:19







2




2





I've written just such a library. It's currently in beta but within 1 or 2 weeks of a 1.0.0 release. If you have some good test data I'd love to test and tune it with that. github.com/worldturner/medeia-validator

– Erwin Bolwidt
Mar 8 at 5:19





I've written just such a library. It's currently in beta but within 1 or 2 weeks of a 1.0.0 release. If you have some good test data I'd love to test and tune it with that. github.com/worldturner/medeia-validator

– Erwin Bolwidt
Mar 8 at 5:19












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55057021%2ffast-java-json-schema-validator-for-large-files%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55057021%2ffast-java-json-schema-validator-for-large-files%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page