Socket Programming Server Implementation Using PythonWhat is the difference between a port and a socket?Using node.js as a simple web serverPython server “Only one usage of each socket address is normally permitted”Client socket won't open using socket() function in a chat clientPython Socket Listeningwriting to a tcp socketAbrupt termination of server (Socket operation on non-socket)Socket programming python on real serverJava Socket Server Communication to Python client, program won't enter “inputLine = in.readLine()”-loopPython: Close socket after specific time whether the client connected to it or not

How to indicate a cut out for a product window

How can Trident be so inexpensive? Will it orbit Triton or just do a (slow) flyby?

Electoral considerations aside, what are potential benefits, for the US, of policy changes proposed by the tweet recognizing Golan annexation?

What does chmod -u do?

What are the purposes of autoencoders?

Why Shazam when there is already Superman?

What was this official D&D 3.5e Lovecraft-flavored rulebook?

Melting point of aspirin, contradicting sources

When were female captains banned from Starfleet?

Count the occurrence of each unique word in the file

What if a revenant (monster) gains fire resistance?

Lowest total scrabble score

Is it possible to have a strip of cold climate in the middle of a planet?

How do you respond to a colleague from another team when they're wrongly expecting that you'll help them?

Multiplicative persistence

Should I stop contributing to retirement accounts?

Is there a name for this algorithm to calculate the concentration of a mixture of two solutions containing the same solute?

Creepy dinosaur pc game identification

Did Swami Prabhupada reject Advaita?

Are the IPv6 address space and IPv4 address space completely disjoint?

Can I sign legal documents with a smiley face?

Redundant comparison & "if" before assignment

"Spoil" vs "Ruin"

GraphicsGrid with a Label for each Column and Row



Socket Programming Server Implementation Using Python


What is the difference between a port and a socket?Using node.js as a simple web serverPython server “Only one usage of each socket address is normally permitted”Client socket won't open using socket() function in a chat clientPython Socket Listeningwriting to a tcp socketAbrupt termination of server (Socket operation on non-socket)Socket programming python on real serverJava Socket Server Communication to Python client, program won't enter “inputLine = in.readLine()”-loopPython: Close socket after specific time whether the client connected to it or not













0















 from socket import *
s=socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM)
s.bind(("localhost",4444))
s.listen(1)
while True:
c,a=s.accept()
print("Recieved connection from ",a)
c.send("Hello %sn"%a[0])
c.close()


Why it is not showing any output. When I am terminating the program it shows me Your program is still running but not showing any output.



I am using windows 10 and Python IDLE.
Plz help.










share|improve this question






















  • I used 9000 instead of 4444 as well as s.listen(5). Yet same result. Nothing is happening.

    – Deepak
    Mar 8 at 4:36















0















 from socket import *
s=socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM)
s.bind(("localhost",4444))
s.listen(1)
while True:
c,a=s.accept()
print("Recieved connection from ",a)
c.send("Hello %sn"%a[0])
c.close()


Why it is not showing any output. When I am terminating the program it shows me Your program is still running but not showing any output.



I am using windows 10 and Python IDLE.
Plz help.










share|improve this question






















  • I used 9000 instead of 4444 as well as s.listen(5). Yet same result. Nothing is happening.

    – Deepak
    Mar 8 at 4:36













0












0








0








 from socket import *
s=socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM)
s.bind(("localhost",4444))
s.listen(1)
while True:
c,a=s.accept()
print("Recieved connection from ",a)
c.send("Hello %sn"%a[0])
c.close()


Why it is not showing any output. When I am terminating the program it shows me Your program is still running but not showing any output.



I am using windows 10 and Python IDLE.
Plz help.










share|improve this question














 from socket import *
s=socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM)
s.bind(("localhost",4444))
s.listen(1)
while True:
c,a=s.accept()
print("Recieved connection from ",a)
c.send("Hello %sn"%a[0])
c.close()


Why it is not showing any output. When I am terminating the program it shows me Your program is still running but not showing any output.



I am using windows 10 and Python IDLE.
Plz help.







sockets server






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 4:34









DeepakDeepak

81




81












  • I used 9000 instead of 4444 as well as s.listen(5). Yet same result. Nothing is happening.

    – Deepak
    Mar 8 at 4:36

















  • I used 9000 instead of 4444 as well as s.listen(5). Yet same result. Nothing is happening.

    – Deepak
    Mar 8 at 4:36
















I used 9000 instead of 4444 as well as s.listen(5). Yet same result. Nothing is happening.

– Deepak
Mar 8 at 4:36





I used 9000 instead of 4444 as well as s.listen(5). Yet same result. Nothing is happening.

– Deepak
Mar 8 at 4:36












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55056777%2fsocket-programming-server-implementation-using-python%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55056777%2fsocket-programming-server-implementation-using-python%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page