Topic modeling for new sentences based on old labeled sentencesTag a Sentence based on Tagged SentencesR topic modeling: lda model labeling functionTopic modelling, but with known topics?Topic models: cross validation with loglikelihood or perplexityTopic modeling in R: Building topics based on a predefined list of termsMallet topic modelling, labelling topicshow to improve topic model of gensimtopics modeling java toolsWhat’s next after Topic modelling in LDADetails behind “augment” when applied to topic modelingTopic Modeling, Gensim, Python, Getting Topic Models According to fixed IDs or Linked Data

Problem with TransformedDistribution

Where does the bonus feat in the cleric starting package come from?

How to implement a feedback to keep the DC gain at zero for this conceptual passive filter?

What is the evidence for the "tyranny of the majority problem" in a direct democracy context?

Fear of getting stuck on one programming language / technology that is not used in my country

Why is so much work done on numerical verification of the Riemann Hypothesis?

Is there a working SACD iso player for Ubuntu?

Are the IPv6 address space and IPv4 address space completely disjoint?

Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?

Freedom of speech and where it applies

Is this toilet slogan correct usage of the English language?

Does an advisor owe his/her student anything? Will an advisor keep a PhD student only out of pity?

Removing files under particular conditions (number of files, file age)

Can someone explain how this makes sense electrically?

The Staircase of Paint

Should I stop contributing to retirement accounts?

How can "mimic phobia" be cured or prevented?

Yosemite Fire Rings - What to Expect?

Count the occurrence of each unique word in the file

Where did Heinlein say "Once you get to Earth orbit, you're halfway to anywhere in the Solar System"?

Open a doc from terminal, but not by its name

Is a bound state a stationary state?

When a Cleric spontaneously casts a Cure Light Wounds spell, will a Pearl of Power recover the original spell or Cure Light Wounds?

A social experiment. What is the worst that can happen?



Topic modeling for new sentences based on old labeled sentences


Tag a Sentence based on Tagged SentencesR topic modeling: lda model labeling functionTopic modelling, but with known topics?Topic models: cross validation with loglikelihood or perplexityTopic modeling in R: Building topics based on a predefined list of termsMallet topic modelling, labelling topicshow to improve topic model of gensimtopics modeling java toolsWhat’s next after Topic modelling in LDADetails behind “augment” when applied to topic modelingTopic Modeling, Gensim, Python, Getting Topic Models According to fixed IDs or Linked Data













0















I have a set of questions which are already labeled with topics , I want to know an algorithm or any means so that I can assign topics to new questions based on the labeled old questions :



For instance ,



Topic A : Question 1
Topic B : Question 2
Topic C : Question 3
Topic A : Question 4


Now If i have new unassigned questions in my list,



Question 5,6,7


Then I want to label them such that the result would be :



Question 5 - Topic B
Question 6 - Topic A
Question 7 - Topic A


If anyone could elaborate on this link



Blockquote










share|improve this question


























    0















    I have a set of questions which are already labeled with topics , I want to know an algorithm or any means so that I can assign topics to new questions based on the labeled old questions :



    For instance ,



    Topic A : Question 1
    Topic B : Question 2
    Topic C : Question 3
    Topic A : Question 4


    Now If i have new unassigned questions in my list,



    Question 5,6,7


    Then I want to label them such that the result would be :



    Question 5 - Topic B
    Question 6 - Topic A
    Question 7 - Topic A


    If anyone could elaborate on this link



    Blockquote










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I have a set of questions which are already labeled with topics , I want to know an algorithm or any means so that I can assign topics to new questions based on the labeled old questions :



      For instance ,



      Topic A : Question 1
      Topic B : Question 2
      Topic C : Question 3
      Topic A : Question 4


      Now If i have new unassigned questions in my list,



      Question 5,6,7


      Then I want to label them such that the result would be :



      Question 5 - Topic B
      Question 6 - Topic A
      Question 7 - Topic A


      If anyone could elaborate on this link



      Blockquote










      share|improve this question














      I have a set of questions which are already labeled with topics , I want to know an algorithm or any means so that I can assign topics to new questions based on the labeled old questions :



      For instance ,



      Topic A : Question 1
      Topic B : Question 2
      Topic C : Question 3
      Topic A : Question 4


      Now If i have new unassigned questions in my list,



      Question 5,6,7


      Then I want to label them such that the result would be :



      Question 5 - Topic B
      Question 6 - Topic A
      Question 7 - Topic A


      If anyone could elaborate on this link



      Blockquote







      topic-modeling






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 5:02









      Khushboo GuptaKhushboo Gupta

      12




      12






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55057006%2ftopic-modeling-for-new-sentences-based-on-old-labeled-sentences%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55057006%2ftopic-modeling-for-new-sentences-based-on-old-labeled-sentences%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices