IOS crashes on Google SignIn React Native Expo 32App crashes in ios simulator when trying to use Phone auth in react-native firebaseWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?What is the difference between React Native and React?Expo react-native trouble with keyboard covering inputReact-Native Expo Built App Doesn't Get the Latest JavascriptCant deploy detached expo project with native libraryExpo React-Native Android build not updating Version Code for Google PlayReact Native + Expo + FCM (detach & deploy)ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - expo buildApple I-tunes shows me error of IPV6 network if I am uploading detached react-native app using expo kit to implement in app purchaseHow to get access to user's google calendar from React Native (expo)?

How to implement a feedback to keep the DC gain at zero for this conceptual passive filter?

Freedom of speech and where it applies

What should you do if you miss a job interview (deliberately)?

What is the evidence for the "tyranny of the majority problem" in a direct democracy context?

Approximating irrational number to rational number

What was the exact wording from Ivanhoe of this advice on how to free yourself from slavery?

How could a planet have erratic days?

What should you do when eye contact makes your subordinate uncomfortable?

Biological Blimps: Propulsion

Drawing ramified coverings with tikz

Is there a working SACD iso player for Ubuntu?

How can "mimic phobia" be cured or prevented?

Aragorn's "guise" in the Orthanc Stone

Are the IPv6 address space and IPv4 address space completely disjoint?

Fear of getting stuck on one programming language / technology that is not used in my country

Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?

Creature in Shazam mid-credits scene?

How can Trident be so inexpensive? Will it orbit Triton or just do a (slow) flyby?

Delivering sarcasm

When were female captains banned from Starfleet?

It grows, but water kills it

Why does the Sun have different day lengths, but not the gas giants?

Is there a name for this algorithm to calculate the concentration of a mixture of two solutions containing the same solute?

How to explain what's wrong with this application of the chain rule?



IOS crashes on Google SignIn React Native Expo 32


App crashes in ios simulator when trying to use Phone auth in react-native firebaseWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?What is the difference between React Native and React?Expo react-native trouble with keyboard covering inputReact-Native Expo Built App Doesn't Get the Latest JavascriptCant deploy detached expo project with native libraryExpo React-Native Android build not updating Version Code for Google PlayReact Native + Expo + FCM (detach & deploy)ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - expo buildApple I-tunes shows me error of IPV6 network if I am uploading detached react-native app using expo kit to implement in app purchaseHow to get access to user's google calendar from React Native (expo)?













0















I have a detached app which I recently updated from Expo 31 to Expo 32. In the new version, the Google Sign in has completely changed and I had to redo the code.



The Android version is not working locally (it gives a fail error) but when I upload to the store it works fine. But, the IOS version fail both local and in Store (it crashes the whole app) when I click the Google Login button specifically this line of code await GoogleSignIn.signInAsync();



this is how I try to sign-in



await GoogleSignIn.initAsync(
clientId: clientId,
scopes: ['profile', 'email'],
behavior: 'web'
);


await GoogleSignIn.askForPlayServicesAsync();
result = await GoogleSignIn.signInAsync();


enter image description here










share|improve this question




























    0















    I have a detached app which I recently updated from Expo 31 to Expo 32. In the new version, the Google Sign in has completely changed and I had to redo the code.



    The Android version is not working locally (it gives a fail error) but when I upload to the store it works fine. But, the IOS version fail both local and in Store (it crashes the whole app) when I click the Google Login button specifically this line of code await GoogleSignIn.signInAsync();



    this is how I try to sign-in



    await GoogleSignIn.initAsync(
    clientId: clientId,
    scopes: ['profile', 'email'],
    behavior: 'web'
    );


    await GoogleSignIn.askForPlayServicesAsync();
    result = await GoogleSignIn.signInAsync();


    enter image description here










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I have a detached app which I recently updated from Expo 31 to Expo 32. In the new version, the Google Sign in has completely changed and I had to redo the code.



      The Android version is not working locally (it gives a fail error) but when I upload to the store it works fine. But, the IOS version fail both local and in Store (it crashes the whole app) when I click the Google Login button specifically this line of code await GoogleSignIn.signInAsync();



      this is how I try to sign-in



      await GoogleSignIn.initAsync(
      clientId: clientId,
      scopes: ['profile', 'email'],
      behavior: 'web'
      );


      await GoogleSignIn.askForPlayServicesAsync();
      result = await GoogleSignIn.signInAsync();


      enter image description here










      share|improve this question
















      I have a detached app which I recently updated from Expo 31 to Expo 32. In the new version, the Google Sign in has completely changed and I had to redo the code.



      The Android version is not working locally (it gives a fail error) but when I upload to the store it works fine. But, the IOS version fail both local and in Store (it crashes the whole app) when I click the Google Login button specifically this line of code await GoogleSignIn.signInAsync();



      this is how I try to sign-in



      await GoogleSignIn.initAsync(
      clientId: clientId,
      scopes: ['profile', 'email'],
      behavior: 'web'
      );


      await GoogleSignIn.askForPlayServicesAsync();
      result = await GoogleSignIn.signInAsync();


      enter image description here







      ios react-native expo google-signin






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 8 at 7:01









      Andrew

      6,55941428




      6,55941428










      asked Mar 8 at 4:55









      ChristKhoChristKho

      4519




      4519






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          I found my answer here =>
          https://stackoverflow.com/a/47290909/1840606



          I still don't know why it was not creating the url type for me and I had to add it manually.






          share|improve this answer






















            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55056937%2fios-crashes-on-google-signin-react-native-expo-32%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            I found my answer here =>
            https://stackoverflow.com/a/47290909/1840606



            I still don't know why it was not creating the url type for me and I had to add it manually.






            share|improve this answer



























              0














              I found my answer here =>
              https://stackoverflow.com/a/47290909/1840606



              I still don't know why it was not creating the url type for me and I had to add it manually.






              share|improve this answer

























                0












                0








                0







                I found my answer here =>
                https://stackoverflow.com/a/47290909/1840606



                I still don't know why it was not creating the url type for me and I had to add it manually.






                share|improve this answer













                I found my answer here =>
                https://stackoverflow.com/a/47290909/1840606



                I still don't know why it was not creating the url type for me and I had to add it manually.







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 10 at 6:45









                ChristKhoChristKho

                4519




                4519





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55056937%2fios-crashes-on-google-signin-react-native-expo-32%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

                    How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

                    Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices