Woocommerce archive page for custom taxonomyWordPress archive page for multiple taxonomiesGet the parent taxonomy custom field with Woocommerce and ACFWooCommerce display product categories within custom taxonomy archiveHow to make duplicate of product category taxonomy in WoocommerceDisplay a custom taxonomy of a productUsable woocommerce template for custom taxonomyWoocommerce: Duplicate shop page to show custom taxonomy instead of categoriesDisplay and or replace WooCommerce product category with a custom taxonomyWoocommerce shop pages and other pages + SiloingWooCommerce get products based on specific taxonomy

250 Floor Tower

Freedom of speech and where it applies

Why electric field inside a cavity of a non-conducting sphere not zero?

Is it safe to use olive oil to clean the ear wax?

Is there a working SACD iso player for Ubuntu?

Approximating irrational number to rational number

If infinitesimal transformations commute why dont the generators of the Lorentz group commute?

Why did the Mercure fail?

why `nmap 192.168.1.97` returns less services than `nmap 127.0.0.1`?

Problem with TransformedDistribution

Removing files under particular conditions (number of files, file age)

Is there a single word describing earning money through any means?

How do I color the graph in datavisualization?

What is this called? Old film camera viewer?

Melting point of aspirin, contradicting sources

How to implement a feedback to keep the DC gain at zero for this conceptual passive filter?

The IT department bottlenecks progress. How should I handle this?

Count the occurrence of each unique word in the file

Did arcade monitors have same pixel aspect ratio as TV sets?

Where does the bonus feat in the cleric starting package come from?

C++ debug/print custom type with GDB : the case of nlohmann json library

WiFi Thermostat, No C Terminal on Furnace

Aragorn's "guise" in the Orthanc Stone

Yosemite Fire Rings - What to Expect?



Woocommerce archive page for custom taxonomy


WordPress archive page for multiple taxonomiesGet the parent taxonomy custom field with Woocommerce and ACFWooCommerce display product categories within custom taxonomy archiveHow to make duplicate of product category taxonomy in WoocommerceDisplay a custom taxonomy of a productUsable woocommerce template for custom taxonomyWoocommerce: Duplicate shop page to show custom taxonomy instead of categoriesDisplay and or replace WooCommerce product category with a custom taxonomyWoocommerce shop pages and other pages + SiloingWooCommerce get products based on specific taxonomy













1















I've created a custom taxonomy for Woocommerce with the following code:



// Register Custom Taxonomy
function ess_custom_taxonomy_Item()

$labels = array(
'name' => 'collections',
'singular_name' => 'Collection',
'menu_name' => 'Collections',
'all_items' => 'All Collections',
'parent_item' => 'Parent Collection',
'parent_item_colon' => 'Parent Collection:',
'new_item_name' => 'New Collection Name',
'add_new_item' => 'Add New Collection',
'edit_item' => 'Edit Collection',
'update_item' => 'Update Collection',
'separate_items_with_commas' => 'Separate Collection with commas',
'search_items' => 'Search Collections',
'add_or_remove_items' => 'Add or remove Collections',
'choose_from_most_used' => 'Choose from the most used Collections',
);
$args = array(
'labels' => $labels,
'hierarchical' => true,
'public' => true,
'show_ui' => true,
'show_admin_column' => true,
'show_in_nav_menus' => true,
'show_tagcloud' => true,
'get_query_var' => true,

);
register_taxonomy( 'product-collections', 'product', $args );



add_action( 'init', 'ess_custom_taxonomy_item', 0 );


Everything works fine, I am able to add terms for the custom taxonomy and I am able to add products to each term, but, when I go to a term page, I get a 404 page.



I am looking for a way that when I go on a term page, I see the lists of products the same way I see the products when I go on the Woocommerce shop page.










share|improve this question



















  • 1





    Have you tried flushing your permalinks? Go to Options>Permalinks and then hit save.

    – helgatheviking
    Mar 8 at 7:55











  • Wow! Thanks a lot it worked! Cheers

    – Gabriel Meisel
    Mar 8 at 14:45















1















I've created a custom taxonomy for Woocommerce with the following code:



// Register Custom Taxonomy
function ess_custom_taxonomy_Item()

$labels = array(
'name' => 'collections',
'singular_name' => 'Collection',
'menu_name' => 'Collections',
'all_items' => 'All Collections',
'parent_item' => 'Parent Collection',
'parent_item_colon' => 'Parent Collection:',
'new_item_name' => 'New Collection Name',
'add_new_item' => 'Add New Collection',
'edit_item' => 'Edit Collection',
'update_item' => 'Update Collection',
'separate_items_with_commas' => 'Separate Collection with commas',
'search_items' => 'Search Collections',
'add_or_remove_items' => 'Add or remove Collections',
'choose_from_most_used' => 'Choose from the most used Collections',
);
$args = array(
'labels' => $labels,
'hierarchical' => true,
'public' => true,
'show_ui' => true,
'show_admin_column' => true,
'show_in_nav_menus' => true,
'show_tagcloud' => true,
'get_query_var' => true,

);
register_taxonomy( 'product-collections', 'product', $args );



add_action( 'init', 'ess_custom_taxonomy_item', 0 );


Everything works fine, I am able to add terms for the custom taxonomy and I am able to add products to each term, but, when I go to a term page, I get a 404 page.



I am looking for a way that when I go on a term page, I see the lists of products the same way I see the products when I go on the Woocommerce shop page.










share|improve this question



















  • 1





    Have you tried flushing your permalinks? Go to Options>Permalinks and then hit save.

    – helgatheviking
    Mar 8 at 7:55











  • Wow! Thanks a lot it worked! Cheers

    – Gabriel Meisel
    Mar 8 at 14:45













1












1








1








I've created a custom taxonomy for Woocommerce with the following code:



// Register Custom Taxonomy
function ess_custom_taxonomy_Item()

$labels = array(
'name' => 'collections',
'singular_name' => 'Collection',
'menu_name' => 'Collections',
'all_items' => 'All Collections',
'parent_item' => 'Parent Collection',
'parent_item_colon' => 'Parent Collection:',
'new_item_name' => 'New Collection Name',
'add_new_item' => 'Add New Collection',
'edit_item' => 'Edit Collection',
'update_item' => 'Update Collection',
'separate_items_with_commas' => 'Separate Collection with commas',
'search_items' => 'Search Collections',
'add_or_remove_items' => 'Add or remove Collections',
'choose_from_most_used' => 'Choose from the most used Collections',
);
$args = array(
'labels' => $labels,
'hierarchical' => true,
'public' => true,
'show_ui' => true,
'show_admin_column' => true,
'show_in_nav_menus' => true,
'show_tagcloud' => true,
'get_query_var' => true,

);
register_taxonomy( 'product-collections', 'product', $args );



add_action( 'init', 'ess_custom_taxonomy_item', 0 );


Everything works fine, I am able to add terms for the custom taxonomy and I am able to add products to each term, but, when I go to a term page, I get a 404 page.



I am looking for a way that when I go on a term page, I see the lists of products the same way I see the products when I go on the Woocommerce shop page.










share|improve this question
















I've created a custom taxonomy for Woocommerce with the following code:



// Register Custom Taxonomy
function ess_custom_taxonomy_Item()

$labels = array(
'name' => 'collections',
'singular_name' => 'Collection',
'menu_name' => 'Collections',
'all_items' => 'All Collections',
'parent_item' => 'Parent Collection',
'parent_item_colon' => 'Parent Collection:',
'new_item_name' => 'New Collection Name',
'add_new_item' => 'Add New Collection',
'edit_item' => 'Edit Collection',
'update_item' => 'Update Collection',
'separate_items_with_commas' => 'Separate Collection with commas',
'search_items' => 'Search Collections',
'add_or_remove_items' => 'Add or remove Collections',
'choose_from_most_used' => 'Choose from the most used Collections',
);
$args = array(
'labels' => $labels,
'hierarchical' => true,
'public' => true,
'show_ui' => true,
'show_admin_column' => true,
'show_in_nav_menus' => true,
'show_tagcloud' => true,
'get_query_var' => true,

);
register_taxonomy( 'product-collections', 'product', $args );



add_action( 'init', 'ess_custom_taxonomy_item', 0 );


Everything works fine, I am able to add terms for the custom taxonomy and I am able to add products to each term, but, when I go to a term page, I get a 404 page.



I am looking for a way that when I go on a term page, I see the lists of products the same way I see the products when I go on the Woocommerce shop page.







php wordpress woocommerce custom-taxonomy






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 8 at 7:46









LoicTheAztec

94.3k1368108




94.3k1368108










asked Mar 8 at 0:05









Gabriel MeiselGabriel Meisel

185




185







  • 1





    Have you tried flushing your permalinks? Go to Options>Permalinks and then hit save.

    – helgatheviking
    Mar 8 at 7:55











  • Wow! Thanks a lot it worked! Cheers

    – Gabriel Meisel
    Mar 8 at 14:45












  • 1





    Have you tried flushing your permalinks? Go to Options>Permalinks and then hit save.

    – helgatheviking
    Mar 8 at 7:55











  • Wow! Thanks a lot it worked! Cheers

    – Gabriel Meisel
    Mar 8 at 14:45







1




1





Have you tried flushing your permalinks? Go to Options>Permalinks and then hit save.

– helgatheviking
Mar 8 at 7:55





Have you tried flushing your permalinks? Go to Options>Permalinks and then hit save.

– helgatheviking
Mar 8 at 7:55













Wow! Thanks a lot it worked! Cheers

– Gabriel Meisel
Mar 8 at 14:45





Wow! Thanks a lot it worked! Cheers

– Gabriel Meisel
Mar 8 at 14:45












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054794%2fwoocommerce-archive-page-for-custom-taxonomy%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054794%2fwoocommerce-archive-page-for-custom-taxonomy%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices