Adding Buttons to $.dialog (jquery-confirm.js)Add button to jquery ui dialogIs there an “exists” function for jQuery?Add table row in jQueryHow do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?Setting “checked” for a checkbox with jQuery?How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?Disable/enable an input with jQuery?How can I refresh a page with jQuery?jQuery scroll to element“Thinking in AngularJS” if I have a jQuery background?

Non-trope happy ending?

When a Cleric spontaneously casts a Cure Light Wounds spell, will a Pearl of Power recover the original spell or Cure Light Wounds?

Why do compilers behave differently when static_cast(ing) a function to void*?

Closed-form expression for certain product

Intuition of generalized eigenvector.

Is there a single word describing earning money through any means?

Removing files under particular conditions (number of files, file age)

How to implement a feedback to keep the DC gain at zero for this conceptual passive filter?

Freedom of speech and where it applies

Can I sign legal documents with a smiley face?

I am looking for the correct translation of love for the phrase "in this sign love"

why `nmap 192.168.1.97` returns less services than `nmap 127.0.0.1`?

Why should universal income be universal?

Not using 's' for he/she/it

Request info on 12/48v PSU

Where did Heinlein say "Once you get to Earth orbit, you're halfway to anywhere in the Solar System"?

Why do we read the Megillah by night and by day?

250 Floor Tower

Approximating irrational number to rational number

GraphicsGrid with a Label for each Column and Row

Is this toilet slogan correct usage of the English language?

Fear of getting stuck on one programming language / technology that is not used in my country

Is there a name for this algorithm to calculate the concentration of a mixture of two solutions containing the same solute?

Is it better practice to read straight from sheet music rather than memorize it?



Adding Buttons to $.dialog (jquery-confirm.js)


Add button to jquery ui dialogIs there an “exists” function for jQuery?Add table row in jQueryHow do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?Setting “checked” for a checkbox with jQuery?How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?Disable/enable an input with jQuery?How can I refresh a page with jQuery?jQuery scroll to element“Thinking in AngularJS” if I have a jQuery background?













0















I'm currently using jquery-confirm.js for alerts, confirms and dialogs.



https://craftpip.github.io/jquery-confirm/



The problem is I can't adapt buttons to dialogs, I'm not sure if it's a plugin thing or is just my lack of knowledge about JS.



For example, I have this dialog:



 setTimeout(function () 
$.dialog(
title: 'Existing user',
content: "This account is already registered on our system. If you are the real owner, contact us!",
icon: 'fas fa-user',
theme: 'modern',
animation: 'scale',
type: 'red',
draggable: false,
closeIcon: function ()
setTimeout(function ()
window.location="/dashboard";
, 250);

);
, 200);


The only button is closeIcon. How could I do if I want to addapt this to him? I mean, the buttons.



 $.confirm(
title: 'Confirmation',
content: 'Are you sure do you want to delete <strong>'+ig_name+'</strong>? We will delete all the information, however you will be able to add it again whenever you want.',
icon: 'fa fa-user-times',
animation: 'scale',
closeAnimation: 'scale',
opacity: 0.5,
draggable: false,
escapeKey: 'cancel',
buttons:
'confirm':
text: 'Delete',
btnClass: 'btn-blue',
action: function ()
document.getElementById('DeleteAccountForm1').submit();

,
cancel:
text : 'Cancel',
,

);
});


EDIT:



I tried with this, but $.dialog is not being shown.



 buttons:  
show 1 more comment










0















I'm currently using jquery-confirm.js for alerts, confirms and dialogs.



https://craftpip.github.io/jquery-confirm/



The problem is I can't adapt buttons to dialogs, I'm not sure if it's a plugin thing or is just my lack of knowledge about JS.



For example, I have this dialog:



 setTimeout(function () 
$.dialog(
title: 'Existing user',
content: "This account is already registered on our system. If you are the real owner, contact us!",
icon: 'fas fa-user',
theme: 'modern',
animation: 'scale',
type: 'red',
draggable: false,
closeIcon: function ()
setTimeout(function ()
window.location="/dashboard";
, 250);

);
, 200);


The only button is closeIcon. How could I do if I want to addapt this to him? I mean, the buttons.



 $.confirm(
title: 'Confirmation',
content: 'Are you sure do you want to delete <strong>'+ig_name+'</strong>? We will delete all the information, however you will be able to add it again whenever you want.',
icon: 'fa fa-user-times',
animation: 'scale',
closeAnimation: 'scale',
opacity: 0.5,
draggable: false,
escapeKey: 'cancel',
buttons:
'confirm':
text: 'Delete',
btnClass: 'btn-blue',
action: function ()
document.getElementById('DeleteAccountForm1').submit();

,
cancel:
text : 'Cancel',
,

);
);


EDIT:



I tried with this, but $.dialog is not being shown.



 buttons: improve this question
























  • Whcih jQuery-confirm.js you are using? Can you share that site link?

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:00











  • @RohitMittal Added to the question! I'm sorry, I forgot it.

    – Kevin
    Mar 8 at 5:04











  • Can you add a codepen as your last code snippet seems fine and should work properly.

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:15












  • @RohitMittal Exactly, last code snippet is okay since it's about a $.confirm, the problem is trying to add those buttons into a $.dialog.

    – Kevin
    Mar 8 at 5:19











  • Possible duplicate of Add button to jquery ui dialog

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:26













share);


EDIT:



I tried with this, but $.dialog is not being shown.



 buttons: {
confirm: function ()
$.alert('Confirmed!');
,
cancel: function ()
$.alert('Canceled!');
,






javascript jquery dialog






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 8 at 19:06







Kevin

















asked Mar 8 at 4:57









KevinKevin

116




116












  • Whcih jQuery-confirm.js you are using? Can you share that site link?

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:00











  • @RohitMittal Added to the question! I'm sorry, I forgot it.

    – Kevin
    Mar 8 at 5:04











  • Can you add a codepen as your last code snippet seems fine and should work properly.

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:15












  • @RohitMittal Exactly, last code snippet is okay since it's about a $.confirm, the problem is trying to add those buttons into a $.dialog.

    – Kevin
    Mar 8 at 5:19











  • Possible duplicate of Add button to jquery ui dialog

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:26

















  • Whcih jQuery-confirm.js you are using? Can you share that site link?

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:00











  • @RohitMittal Added to the question! I'm sorry, I forgot it.

    – Kevin
    Mar 8 at 5:04











  • Can you add a codepen as your last code snippet seems fine and should work properly.

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:15












  • @RohitMittal Exactly, last code snippet is okay since it's about a $.confirm, the problem is trying to add those buttons into a $.dialog.

    – Kevin
    Mar 8 at 5:19











  • Possible duplicate of Add button to jquery ui dialog

    – Rohit Mittal
    Mar 8 at 5:26
















Whcih jQuery-confirm.js you are using? Can you share that site link?

– Rohit Mittal
Mar 8 at 5:00





Whcih jQuery-confirm.js you are using? Can you share that site link?

– Rohit Mittal
Mar 8 at 5:00













@RohitMittal Added to the question! I'm sorry, I forgot it.

– Kevin
Mar 8 at 5:04





@RohitMittal Added to the question! I'm sorry, I forgot it.

– Kevin
Mar 8 at 5:04













Can you add a codepen as your last code snippet seems fine and should work properly.

– Rohit Mittal
Mar 8 at 5:15






Can you add a codepen as your last code snippet seems fine and should work properly.

– Rohit Mittal
Mar 8 at 5:15














@RohitMittal Exactly, last code snippet is okay since it's about a $.confirm, the problem is trying to add those buttons into a $.dialog.

– Kevin
Mar 8 at 5:19





@RohitMittal Exactly, last code snippet is okay since it's about a $.confirm, the problem is trying to add those buttons into a $.dialog.

– Kevin
Mar 8 at 5:19













Possible duplicate of Add button to jquery ui dialog

– Rohit Mittal
Mar 8 at 5:26





Possible duplicate of Add button to jquery ui dialog

– Rohit Mittal
Mar 8 at 5:26












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55056966%2fadding-buttons-to-dialog-jquery-confirm-js%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55056966%2fadding-buttons-to-dialog-jquery-confirm-js%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices