Webhooks appoinments facebookThe developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?Facebook page webhook dataTrouble connecting webhook to Facebook messenger botFacebook Messenger webhook setup, but not triggeredFacebook Messenger Verify X-Hub-Signature of Shared LocationFor Facebook webhook updates, how long does it normally take for a page post to be relayed by a webhook to a callback URL?Facebook Webhook for subscribing to a page (conversations) doesn't send a notificationFacebook Graph API - Find associated Conversation ID from incoming message webhookFacebook API page feed didn't send information to my webhook?

Why is so much work done on numerical verification of the Riemann Hypothesis?

Is there a working SACD iso player for Ubuntu?

Freedom of speech and where it applies

Longest common substring in linear time

What does chmod -u do?

Non-trope happy ending?

why `nmap 192.168.1.97` returns less services than `nmap 127.0.0.1`?

Why electric field inside a cavity of a non-conducting sphere not zero?

Why Shazam when there is already Superman?

Which one is correct as adjective “protruding” or “protruded”?

Yosemite Fire Rings - What to Expect?

Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?

Energy measurement from position eigenstate

Should I outline or discovery write my stories?

Is it better practice to read straight from sheet music rather than memorize it?

How can "mimic phobia" be cured or prevented?

Are the IPv6 address space and IPv4 address space completely disjoint?

Fear of getting stuck on one programming language / technology that is not used in my country

250 Floor Tower

Can I sign legal documents with a smiley face?

Biological Blimps: Propulsion

How do I color the graph in datavisualization?

If a character has darkvision, can they see through an area of nonmagical darkness filled with lightly obscuring gas?

How do I find all files that end with a dot



Webhooks appoinments facebook


The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?Facebook page webhook dataTrouble connecting webhook to Facebook messenger botFacebook Messenger webhook setup, but not triggeredFacebook Messenger Verify X-Hub-Signature of Shared LocationFor Facebook webhook updates, how long does it normally take for a page post to be relayed by a webhook to a callback URL?Facebook Webhook for subscribing to a page (conversations) doesn't send a notificationFacebook Graph API - Find associated Conversation ID from incoming message webhookFacebook API page feed didn't send information to my webhook?













0















I'm currently trying to get all the appointments users requested on my page.
So I set up a Webhook to get them in real time to then save them into my database:



GET /v3.2/id_page/subscribed_apps path send me this response so I'm well subscribed:




"data": [

"link": "linktopage",
"name": "pagename",
"id": "idpage",
"subscribed_fields": [
"messaging_appointments",
]

]



Now the problem is, Facebook send me this when someone request an appoinment :



 
"object":"page",
"entry":[

"id":"idpage",
"time":1552015328847,
"messaging":[

"sender":
"id":"idsender"
,
"recipient":
"id":"idpage"
,
"timestamp":1552015327245,
"message":
"mid":"idmessage",
"seq":223007,
"attachments":[

"title":"Appointment Request",
"url":null,
"type":"fallback",
"payload":null

]


]

]



Facebook doesn't send me the date for the appointment, nor the duration, and I need those informations. (Time and timestamp indicate when the webhook occurred)



When I try to get the message with mid with path GET /v3.2/message-id, the api tells me




"(#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: idmessage"




Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks










share|improve this question




























    0















    I'm currently trying to get all the appointments users requested on my page.
    So I set up a Webhook to get them in real time to then save them into my database:



    GET /v3.2/id_page/subscribed_apps path send me this response so I'm well subscribed:




    "data": [

    "link": "linktopage",
    "name": "pagename",
    "id": "idpage",
    "subscribed_fields": [
    "messaging_appointments",
    ]

    ]



    Now the problem is, Facebook send me this when someone request an appoinment :



     
    "object":"page",
    "entry":[

    "id":"idpage",
    "time":1552015328847,
    "messaging":[

    "sender":
    "id":"idsender"
    ,
    "recipient":
    "id":"idpage"
    ,
    "timestamp":1552015327245,
    "message":
    "mid":"idmessage",
    "seq":223007,
    "attachments":[

    "title":"Appointment Request",
    "url":null,
    "type":"fallback",
    "payload":null

    ]


    ]

    ]



    Facebook doesn't send me the date for the appointment, nor the duration, and I need those informations. (Time and timestamp indicate when the webhook occurred)



    When I try to get the message with mid with path GET /v3.2/message-id, the api tells me




    "(#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: idmessage"




    Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I'm currently trying to get all the appointments users requested on my page.
      So I set up a Webhook to get them in real time to then save them into my database:



      GET /v3.2/id_page/subscribed_apps path send me this response so I'm well subscribed:




      "data": [

      "link": "linktopage",
      "name": "pagename",
      "id": "idpage",
      "subscribed_fields": [
      "messaging_appointments",
      ]

      ]



      Now the problem is, Facebook send me this when someone request an appoinment :



       
      "object":"page",
      "entry":[

      "id":"idpage",
      "time":1552015328847,
      "messaging":[

      "sender":
      "id":"idsender"
      ,
      "recipient":
      "id":"idpage"
      ,
      "timestamp":1552015327245,
      "message":
      "mid":"idmessage",
      "seq":223007,
      "attachments":[

      "title":"Appointment Request",
      "url":null,
      "type":"fallback",
      "payload":null

      ]


      ]

      ]



      Facebook doesn't send me the date for the appointment, nor the duration, and I need those informations. (Time and timestamp indicate when the webhook occurred)



      When I try to get the message with mid with path GET /v3.2/message-id, the api tells me




      "(#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: idmessage"




      Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks










      share|improve this question
















      I'm currently trying to get all the appointments users requested on my page.
      So I set up a Webhook to get them in real time to then save them into my database:



      GET /v3.2/id_page/subscribed_apps path send me this response so I'm well subscribed:




      "data": [

      "link": "linktopage",
      "name": "pagename",
      "id": "idpage",
      "subscribed_fields": [
      "messaging_appointments",
      ]

      ]



      Now the problem is, Facebook send me this when someone request an appoinment :



       
      "object":"page",
      "entry":[

      "id":"idpage",
      "time":1552015328847,
      "messaging":[

      "sender":
      "id":"idsender"
      ,
      "recipient":
      "id":"idpage"
      ,
      "timestamp":1552015327245,
      "message":
      "mid":"idmessage",
      "seq":223007,
      "attachments":[

      "title":"Appointment Request",
      "url":null,
      "type":"fallback",
      "payload":null

      ]


      ]

      ]



      Facebook doesn't send me the date for the appointment, nor the duration, and I need those informations. (Time and timestamp indicate when the webhook occurred)



      When I try to get the message with mid with path GET /v3.2/message-id, the api tells me




      "(#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: idmessage"




      Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks







      facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-webhooks






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 8 at 11:10







      Thib Wil

















      asked Mar 8 at 4:45









      Thib WilThib Wil

      14




      14






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55056867%2fwebhooks-appoinments-facebook%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55056867%2fwebhooks-appoinments-facebook%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page