Create table in azure database via cliAzure SQL Database Bacpac Local RestoreHow to restore my Local database to Windows Azure Database?GUI for creating Azure Database TablesHow to re-create database for Entity Framework?Reset identity seed after deleting records in SQL ServerError: We don't have a valid access azure with Azure CLIAzure AD add keys via Azure CLIAPI for Azure Database for MySQLHow do I run Azure Cli Script using my local Azure Cli installationHow to create SQL Tables using Azure CLI?

Why not increase contact surface when reentering the atmosphere?

System.debug(JSON.Serialize(o)) Not longer shows full string

How did Doctor Strange see the winning outcome in Avengers: Infinity War?

I'm in charge of equipment buying but no one's ever happy with what I choose. How to fix this?

What Brexit proposals are on the table in the indicative votes on the 27th of March 2019?

How does it work when somebody invests in my business?

What is the opposite of 'gravitas'?

Integer addition + constant, is it a group?

Is expanding the research of a group into machine learning as a PhD student risky?

Detecting if an element is found inside a container

How to safely derail a train during transit?

Do sorcerers' subtle spells require a skill check to be unseen?

Applicability of Single Responsibility Principle

How to check is there any negative term in a large list?

Is exact Kanji stroke length important?

Trouble understanding the speech of overseas colleagues

How do scammers retract money, while you can’t?

What is the best translation for "slot" in the context of multiplayer video games?

Opposite of a diet

Term for the "extreme-extension" version of a straw man fallacy?

What is the difference between "behavior" and "behaviour"?

Do the temporary hit points from Reckless Abandon stack if I make multiple attacks on my turn?

How does buying out courses with grant money work?

Why are there no referendums in the US?



Create table in azure database via cli


Azure SQL Database Bacpac Local RestoreHow to restore my Local database to Windows Azure Database?GUI for creating Azure Database TablesHow to re-create database for Entity Framework?Reset identity seed after deleting records in SQL ServerError: We don't have a valid access azure with Azure CLIAzure AD add keys via Azure CLIAPI for Azure Database for MySQLHow do I run Azure Cli Script using my local Azure Cli installationHow to create SQL Tables using Azure CLI?













1















I know it is possible to create a database server and database in azure by using cli without using azure portal. But is that also possible to create a table in azure database from cmd by using cli?



The goal is to script everything.










share|improve this question




























    1















    I know it is possible to create a database server and database in azure by using cli without using azure portal. But is that also possible to create a table in azure database from cmd by using cli?



    The goal is to script everything.










    share|improve this question


























      1












      1








      1


      1






      I know it is possible to create a database server and database in azure by using cli without using azure portal. But is that also possible to create a table in azure database from cmd by using cli?



      The goal is to script everything.










      share|improve this question
















      I know it is possible to create a database server and database in azure by using cli without using azure portal. But is that also possible to create a table in azure database from cmd by using cli?



      The goal is to script everything.







      azure azure-sql-database azure-cli azure-database-mysql






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 8 at 13:14









      Shayki Abramczyk

      4,30231129




      4,30231129










      asked Mar 8 at 11:06









      Amir Ali WafaiAmir Ali Wafai

      84




      84






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          You can connect to Azure SQL Database using the sqlcmd command line tool. There's even a Linux version.






          share|improve this answer























          • I never used sqlcmd before and I dont know how it works. Any way I tried to run the command sqlcmd but I got this error :

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:12











          • "Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2]. . Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Login timeout expired. Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online."

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:13






          • 1





            Run a script against SQL DB would look something like this PS C:temp> sqlcmd -S xxxxxx.database.windows.net -d AdventureWorks -U xxxxxx -P xxxxxx -i foo.sql

            – David Browne - Microsoft
            Mar 11 at 17:31










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55061914%2fcreate-table-in-azure-database-via-cli%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          0














          You can connect to Azure SQL Database using the sqlcmd command line tool. There's even a Linux version.






          share|improve this answer























          • I never used sqlcmd before and I dont know how it works. Any way I tried to run the command sqlcmd but I got this error :

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:12











          • "Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2]. . Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Login timeout expired. Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online."

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:13






          • 1





            Run a script against SQL DB would look something like this PS C:temp> sqlcmd -S xxxxxx.database.windows.net -d AdventureWorks -U xxxxxx -P xxxxxx -i foo.sql

            – David Browne - Microsoft
            Mar 11 at 17:31















          0














          You can connect to Azure SQL Database using the sqlcmd command line tool. There's even a Linux version.






          share|improve this answer























          • I never used sqlcmd before and I dont know how it works. Any way I tried to run the command sqlcmd but I got this error :

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:12











          • "Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2]. . Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Login timeout expired. Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online."

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:13






          • 1





            Run a script against SQL DB would look something like this PS C:temp> sqlcmd -S xxxxxx.database.windows.net -d AdventureWorks -U xxxxxx -P xxxxxx -i foo.sql

            – David Browne - Microsoft
            Mar 11 at 17:31













          0












          0








          0







          You can connect to Azure SQL Database using the sqlcmd command line tool. There's even a Linux version.






          share|improve this answer













          You can connect to Azure SQL Database using the sqlcmd command line tool. There's even a Linux version.







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 8 at 12:26









          CSharpRocksCSharpRocks

          4,05711221




          4,05711221












          • I never used sqlcmd before and I dont know how it works. Any way I tried to run the command sqlcmd but I got this error :

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:12











          • "Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2]. . Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Login timeout expired. Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online."

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:13






          • 1





            Run a script against SQL DB would look something like this PS C:temp> sqlcmd -S xxxxxx.database.windows.net -d AdventureWorks -U xxxxxx -P xxxxxx -i foo.sql

            – David Browne - Microsoft
            Mar 11 at 17:31

















          • I never used sqlcmd before and I dont know how it works. Any way I tried to run the command sqlcmd but I got this error :

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:12











          • "Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2]. . Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Login timeout expired. Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online."

            – Amir Ali Wafai
            Mar 9 at 13:13






          • 1





            Run a script against SQL DB would look something like this PS C:temp> sqlcmd -S xxxxxx.database.windows.net -d AdventureWorks -U xxxxxx -P xxxxxx -i foo.sql

            – David Browne - Microsoft
            Mar 11 at 17:31
















          I never used sqlcmd before and I dont know how it works. Any way I tried to run the command sqlcmd but I got this error :

          – Amir Ali Wafai
          Mar 9 at 13:12





          I never used sqlcmd before and I dont know how it works. Any way I tried to run the command sqlcmd but I got this error :

          – Amir Ali Wafai
          Mar 9 at 13:12













          "Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2]. . Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Login timeout expired. Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online."

          – Amir Ali Wafai
          Mar 9 at 13:13





          "Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2]. . Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : Login timeout expired. Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server : A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online."

          – Amir Ali Wafai
          Mar 9 at 13:13




          1




          1





          Run a script against SQL DB would look something like this PS C:temp> sqlcmd -S xxxxxx.database.windows.net -d AdventureWorks -U xxxxxx -P xxxxxx -i foo.sql

          – David Browne - Microsoft
          Mar 11 at 17:31





          Run a script against SQL DB would look something like this PS C:temp> sqlcmd -S xxxxxx.database.windows.net -d AdventureWorks -U xxxxxx -P xxxxxx -i foo.sql

          – David Browne - Microsoft
          Mar 11 at 17:31



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55061914%2fcreate-table-in-azure-database-via-cli%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices