I Hate Freaks Like You Contents Track listing Personnel References External links Navigation menu"I Hate Freaks Like You - AllMusic""Dee Dee Ramone Bios - Later projects and death"I Hate Freaks Like You (Argentinian edition) on DiscogsI Hate Freaks Like You on Discogs.come

1994 albumsDee Dee Ramone albumsRough Trade Records albums


Dee Dee RamoneDee Dee Ramone I.C.L.C.sublabelRough Trade RecordsNina HagenRamonesDee Dee RamoneDaniel Rey




1994 studio album by Dee Dee Ramone I.C.L.C.















I Hate Freaks Like You
Ihatefreakslikeyou.jpg

Studio album by
Dee Dee Ramone I.C.L.C.

ReleasedApril 17, 1994
RecordedFebruary-March 1994
StudioKlank Studios, Tegelen, The Netherlands
GenrePunk rock
Length31:46
LabelWorld Service/Rough Trade Records
ProducerGert Jan "Joe" Avesaath

Dee Dee Ramone I.C.L.C. chronology





Standing in the Spotlight
(1989)

I Hate Freaks Like You
(1994)

Zonked!
(1997)




Professional ratings
Review scores
SourceRating
AllMusic
2/5 stars[1]

I Hate Freaks Like You is the second studio album by Dee Dee Ramone, released under the name Dee Dee Ramone I.C.L.C. It was released in Europe in 1994 through World Service, a sublabel of Rough Trade Records.[2]


German singer Nina Hagen guests on two of the album's fourteen tracks. "All's Quiet on the Eastern Front" was originally recorded by the Ramones on Pleasant Dreams (1981) and two songs were later recorded by the Ramones for ¡Adios Amigos! (1995): "I'm Making Monsters for My Friends" and "It's Not for Me to Know".


The Argentinian edition was released on Sick Boy Records in 1994 and contains the Chinese Bitch EP as bonus tracks.[3]




Contents





  • 1 Track listing


  • 2 Personnel


  • 3 References


  • 4 External links




Track listing



All tracks written by Dee Dee Ramone and Daniel Rey except where noted.






























































No.TitleWriter(s)Length
1."I'm Making Monsters for My Friends" 2:42
2."Don't Look in My Window" 2:39
3."Chinese Bitch"Ramone, Andy Shernoff
1:48
4."It's Not for Me to Know" 3:03
5."Runaway" 3:45
6."All's Quiet on the Eastern Front"Ramone2:18
7."I Hate It" 1:51
8."Life Is Like a Little Smart Alleck" 2:33
9."I Hate Creeps Like You" 1:46
10."Trust Me" 4:28
11."Curse on Me" 2:56
12."I'm Seeing Strawberry's Again" 4:03
13."Lass Mich in Ruhe"Ramone, John Carco, Nina Hagen
2:31
14."I'm Making Monsters for My Friends" (Alternate version)
 2:36





















Personnel


  • Dee Dee Ramone - vocals, guitars

  • Johnny Carco - bass, vocals

  • Danny Arnold Lommen - drums, percussion

Additional musicians

  • Nina Hagen - vocals (13, 14)

  • Jan Willem Eleveld - guitar (10), lead guitar (5, 12)

  • Gino Canale -Touring Drummer


References




  1. ^ "I Hate Freaks Like You - AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved December 9, 2018..mw-parser-output cite.citationfont-style:inherit.mw-parser-output .citation qquotes:"""""""'""'".mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-free abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Lock-green.svg/9px-Lock-green.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-limited a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-registration abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d6/Lock-gray-alt-2.svg/9px-Lock-gray-alt-2.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-subscription abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Lock-red-alt-2.svg/9px-Lock-red-alt-2.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registrationcolor:#555.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription span,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration spanborder-bottom:1px dotted;cursor:help.mw-parser-output .cs1-ws-icon abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Wikisource-logo.svg/12px-Wikisource-logo.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output code.cs1-codecolor:inherit;background:inherit;border:inherit;padding:inherit.mw-parser-output .cs1-hidden-errordisplay:none;font-size:100%.mw-parser-output .cs1-visible-errorfont-size:100%.mw-parser-output .cs1-maintdisplay:none;color:#33aa33;margin-left:0.3em.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration,.mw-parser-output .cs1-formatfont-size:95%.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-left,.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-wl-leftpadding-left:0.2em.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-right,.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-wl-rightpadding-right:0.2em


  2. ^ Wallace, Ron (June 9, 2015). "Dee Dee Ramone Bios - Later projects and death". rockapedia.com. Retrieved December 9, 2018.


  3. ^ "I Hate Freaks Like You (Argentinian edition) on Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved on 9 December 2018.




External links



  • I Hate Freaks Like You on Discogs.com. Retrieved on 9 December 2018.






Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices