WooCommerce Shipping State in Packing SlipHow to get WooCommerce order detailsSee :hover state in Chrome Developer ToolsShopify Multiple Shipping AddressesWoocommerce custom fields for shipping calculatorCan't get shipping methods from order in woocommerce extension but can in themeWoocommerce Shipping Methods Not WorkingWooCommerce get order shipping address as separate fieldsWooCommerce - Customize shipping address fieldsWooCommerce Shipping Calculator (shipping-calculator.php) - PHP Override - Zip Code OnlyWooCommerce Print Invoice & Packing Lists - Change CategoryOverriding woocommerce shipping calculator in child theme

Why not increase contact surface when reentering the atmosphere?

How to Reset Passwords on Multiple Websites Easily?

Shortcut for value of this indefinite integral?

Applicability of Single Responsibility Principle

Hostile work environment after whistle-blowing on coworker and our boss. What do I do?

System.debug(JSON.Serialize(o)) Not longer shows full string

Inappropriate reference requests from Journal reviewers

Term for the "extreme-extension" version of a straw man fallacy?

How did Doctor Strange see the winning outcome in Avengers: Infinity War?

Do sorcerers' Subtle Spells require a skill check to be unseen?

How do I extract a value from a time formatted value in excel?

Method to test if a number is a perfect power?

How does Loki do this?

How do we know the LHC results are robust?

Avoiding estate tax by giving multiple gifts

How to check is there any negative term in a large list?

I'm in charge of equipment buying but no one's ever happy with what I choose. How to fix this?

India just shot down a satellite from the ground. At what altitude range is the resulting debris field?

Lay out the Carpet

Was Spock the First Vulcan in Starfleet?

Where does the Z80 processor start executing from?

Is there a problem with hiding "forgot password" until it's needed?

What does 算不上 mean in 算不上太美好的日子?

Unreliable Magic - Is it worth it?



WooCommerce Shipping State in Packing Slip


How to get WooCommerce order detailsSee :hover state in Chrome Developer ToolsShopify Multiple Shipping AddressesWoocommerce custom fields for shipping calculatorCan't get shipping methods from order in woocommerce extension but can in themeWoocommerce Shipping Methods Not WorkingWooCommerce get order shipping address as separate fieldsWooCommerce - Customize shipping address fieldsWooCommerce Shipping Calculator (shipping-calculator.php) - PHP Override - Zip Code OnlyWooCommerce Print Invoice & Packing Lists - Change CategoryOverriding woocommerce shipping calculator in child theme













1















I'm trying to display the state on the packing slip, by using the function $order->get_shipping_city(). But this only shows the "N" character.



In the other hand, if I use the original $this->shipping_address(), it does show the whole address, but in many lines.



I want to display the whole address in one line.



Packing Slip example



[Edited 11/03/19]
I can display the complete address with the function:



$this->shipping_address('state');


But this display the address fields in many paragraphs and not in the desired order.










share|improve this question




























    1















    I'm trying to display the state on the packing slip, by using the function $order->get_shipping_city(). But this only shows the "N" character.



    In the other hand, if I use the original $this->shipping_address(), it does show the whole address, but in many lines.



    I want to display the whole address in one line.



    Packing Slip example



    [Edited 11/03/19]
    I can display the complete address with the function:



    $this->shipping_address('state');


    But this display the address fields in many paragraphs and not in the desired order.










    share|improve this question


























      1












      1








      1


      1






      I'm trying to display the state on the packing slip, by using the function $order->get_shipping_city(). But this only shows the "N" character.



      In the other hand, if I use the original $this->shipping_address(), it does show the whole address, but in many lines.



      I want to display the whole address in one line.



      Packing Slip example



      [Edited 11/03/19]
      I can display the complete address with the function:



      $this->shipping_address('state');


      But this display the address fields in many paragraphs and not in the desired order.










      share|improve this question
















      I'm trying to display the state on the packing slip, by using the function $order->get_shipping_city(). But this only shows the "N" character.



      In the other hand, if I use the original $this->shipping_address(), it does show the whole address, but in many lines.



      I want to display the whole address in one line.



      Packing Slip example



      [Edited 11/03/19]
      I can display the complete address with the function:



      $this->shipping_address('state');


      But this display the address fields in many paragraphs and not in the desired order.







      woocommerce state shipping






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 11 at 17:09







      Federico Berrone

















      asked Mar 8 at 11:35









      Federico BerroneFederico Berrone

      125




      125






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














           $order = new WC_Order(44); // Test order number
          $country = $order->get_shipping_country();
          echo $order->get_shipping_city();
          $state = $order->get_shipping_state();
          echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state];
          exit;


          Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.5.6 and WordPress 5.1



          Get more Order details here






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks for the reply. Still not working. I'm thinking it's because the languages. I'm using WooCommerce in Spanish, and the "states" (really provences here) are from Argentina. Maybe that type of values are wrong in the traduction.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 13:12











          • I finally get it working. Thanks @mujuonly.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:12











          • I let the final code <td>Dirección</td> <td> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_1; ?> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_2; ?> , <?php echo $order->shipping_city; ?> (<?php echo $order->shipping_postcode; ?>) , <?php $country = $order->get_shipping_country(); $state = $order->get_shipping_state(); echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state]; ?> </td>

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:13











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062435%2fwoocommerce-shipping-state-in-packing-slip%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          0














           $order = new WC_Order(44); // Test order number
          $country = $order->get_shipping_country();
          echo $order->get_shipping_city();
          $state = $order->get_shipping_state();
          echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state];
          exit;


          Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.5.6 and WordPress 5.1



          Get more Order details here






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks for the reply. Still not working. I'm thinking it's because the languages. I'm using WooCommerce in Spanish, and the "states" (really provences here) are from Argentina. Maybe that type of values are wrong in the traduction.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 13:12











          • I finally get it working. Thanks @mujuonly.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:12











          • I let the final code <td>Dirección</td> <td> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_1; ?> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_2; ?> , <?php echo $order->shipping_city; ?> (<?php echo $order->shipping_postcode; ?>) , <?php $country = $order->get_shipping_country(); $state = $order->get_shipping_state(); echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state]; ?> </td>

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:13
















          0














           $order = new WC_Order(44); // Test order number
          $country = $order->get_shipping_country();
          echo $order->get_shipping_city();
          $state = $order->get_shipping_state();
          echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state];
          exit;


          Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.5.6 and WordPress 5.1



          Get more Order details here






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks for the reply. Still not working. I'm thinking it's because the languages. I'm using WooCommerce in Spanish, and the "states" (really provences here) are from Argentina. Maybe that type of values are wrong in the traduction.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 13:12











          • I finally get it working. Thanks @mujuonly.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:12











          • I let the final code <td>Dirección</td> <td> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_1; ?> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_2; ?> , <?php echo $order->shipping_city; ?> (<?php echo $order->shipping_postcode; ?>) , <?php $country = $order->get_shipping_country(); $state = $order->get_shipping_state(); echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state]; ?> </td>

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:13














          0












          0








          0







           $order = new WC_Order(44); // Test order number
          $country = $order->get_shipping_country();
          echo $order->get_shipping_city();
          $state = $order->get_shipping_state();
          echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state];
          exit;


          Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.5.6 and WordPress 5.1



          Get more Order details here






          share|improve this answer













           $order = new WC_Order(44); // Test order number
          $country = $order->get_shipping_country();
          echo $order->get_shipping_city();
          $state = $order->get_shipping_state();
          echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state];
          exit;


          Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.5.6 and WordPress 5.1



          Get more Order details here







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 8 at 19:39









          mujuonlymujuonly

          2,79611634




          2,79611634












          • Thanks for the reply. Still not working. I'm thinking it's because the languages. I'm using WooCommerce in Spanish, and the "states" (really provences here) are from Argentina. Maybe that type of values are wrong in the traduction.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 13:12











          • I finally get it working. Thanks @mujuonly.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:12











          • I let the final code <td>Dirección</td> <td> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_1; ?> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_2; ?> , <?php echo $order->shipping_city; ?> (<?php echo $order->shipping_postcode; ?>) , <?php $country = $order->get_shipping_country(); $state = $order->get_shipping_state(); echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state]; ?> </td>

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:13


















          • Thanks for the reply. Still not working. I'm thinking it's because the languages. I'm using WooCommerce in Spanish, and the "states" (really provences here) are from Argentina. Maybe that type of values are wrong in the traduction.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 13:12











          • I finally get it working. Thanks @mujuonly.

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:12











          • I let the final code <td>Dirección</td> <td> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_1; ?> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_2; ?> , <?php echo $order->shipping_city; ?> (<?php echo $order->shipping_postcode; ?>) , <?php $country = $order->get_shipping_country(); $state = $order->get_shipping_state(); echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state]; ?> </td>

            – Federico Berrone
            Mar 11 at 17:13

















          Thanks for the reply. Still not working. I'm thinking it's because the languages. I'm using WooCommerce in Spanish, and the "states" (really provences here) are from Argentina. Maybe that type of values are wrong in the traduction.

          – Federico Berrone
          Mar 11 at 13:12





          Thanks for the reply. Still not working. I'm thinking it's because the languages. I'm using WooCommerce in Spanish, and the "states" (really provences here) are from Argentina. Maybe that type of values are wrong in the traduction.

          – Federico Berrone
          Mar 11 at 13:12













          I finally get it working. Thanks @mujuonly.

          – Federico Berrone
          Mar 11 at 17:12





          I finally get it working. Thanks @mujuonly.

          – Federico Berrone
          Mar 11 at 17:12













          I let the final code <td>Dirección</td> <td> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_1; ?> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_2; ?> , <?php echo $order->shipping_city; ?> (<?php echo $order->shipping_postcode; ?>) , <?php $country = $order->get_shipping_country(); $state = $order->get_shipping_state(); echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state]; ?> </td>

          – Federico Berrone
          Mar 11 at 17:13






          I let the final code <td>Dirección</td> <td> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_1; ?> <?php echo $order->shipping_address_2; ?> , <?php echo $order->shipping_city; ?> (<?php echo $order->shipping_postcode; ?>) , <?php $country = $order->get_shipping_country(); $state = $order->get_shipping_state(); echo WC()->countries->get_states($country)[$state]; ?> </td>

          – Federico Berrone
          Mar 11 at 17:13




















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062435%2fwoocommerce-shipping-state-in-packing-slip%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices