Linechart zoom shows wrong previewEcharts: Initial zoom in map typeECharts linechart not loadedHow to link zoom in different charts in echartsHow to use echarts to zoom time axis?How to make echart x-axis type time to display a time period for one dayecharts- data zoom should only work for x axis on connected chartsShow tooltip without series symbolsEcharts markLine plotting wrong with for values less than 0.01trigger echarts pie on legend hover and show dataHow to hanlde events on the data-zoom component

Term for the "extreme-extension" version of a straw man fallacy?

How to write papers efficiently when English isn't my first language?

How do scammers retract money, while you can’t?

Is there a korbon needed for conversion?

Is a stroke of luck acceptable after a series of unfavorable events?

Why not increase contact surface when reentering the atmosphere?

How long to clear the 'suck zone' of a turbofan after start is initiated?

How do I go from 300 unfinished/half written blog posts, to published posts?

Tiptoe or tiphoof? Adjusting words to better fit fantasy races

Is there a good way to store credentials outside of a password manager?

Pole-zeros of a real-valued causal FIR system

Integer addition + constant, is it a group?

Escape a backup date in a file name

Is the destination of a commercial flight important for the pilot?

I'm in charge of equipment buying but no one's ever happy with what I choose. How to fix this?

Is oxalic acid dihydrate considered a primary acid standard in analytical chemistry?

Proof of work - lottery approach

How did Doctor Strange see the winning outcome in Avengers: Infinity War?

What is the opposite of 'gravitas'?

Inappropriate reference requests from Journal reviewers

Did the DC-9 ever use RATO in revenue service?

Is expanding the research of a group into machine learning as a PhD student risky?

How to safely derail a train during transit?

Would a high gravity rocky planet be guaranteed to have an atmosphere?



Linechart zoom shows wrong preview


Echarts: Initial zoom in map typeECharts linechart not loadedHow to link zoom in different charts in echartsHow to use echarts to zoom time axis?How to make echart x-axis type time to display a time period for one dayecharts- data zoom should only work for x axis on connected chartsShow tooltip without series symbolsEcharts markLine plotting wrong with for values less than 0.01trigger echarts pie on legend hover and show dataHow to hanlde events on the data-zoom component













0















I have a line-chart that should span e.g. from 1995 to 2005 no matter how much data is in this range.

So I just prepend the start-data and append the end-date with a null value. This works fine, the only problem is that the zoom does not correctly show the data - it does expand the data to the full width:
enter image description here



So I think the area outside of the yellow highlighted rectangle in the zoom range (1) should not be visible.



How can I avoid this - or is it maybe even a bug?



Here is a full JsFiddle Example. What I do to force the axis to show the full expected range:



data.push([new Date(1995, 0, 1), null]);
// add the real data to the data-array here
data.push([new Date(2005, 0, 1), null]);









share|improve this question
























  • see related bugreport #10082

    – TmTron
    Mar 11 at 8:36















0















I have a line-chart that should span e.g. from 1995 to 2005 no matter how much data is in this range.

So I just prepend the start-data and append the end-date with a null value. This works fine, the only problem is that the zoom does not correctly show the data - it does expand the data to the full width:
enter image description here



So I think the area outside of the yellow highlighted rectangle in the zoom range (1) should not be visible.



How can I avoid this - or is it maybe even a bug?



Here is a full JsFiddle Example. What I do to force the axis to show the full expected range:



data.push([new Date(1995, 0, 1), null]);
// add the real data to the data-array here
data.push([new Date(2005, 0, 1), null]);









share|improve this question
























  • see related bugreport #10082

    – TmTron
    Mar 11 at 8:36













0












0








0








I have a line-chart that should span e.g. from 1995 to 2005 no matter how much data is in this range.

So I just prepend the start-data and append the end-date with a null value. This works fine, the only problem is that the zoom does not correctly show the data - it does expand the data to the full width:
enter image description here



So I think the area outside of the yellow highlighted rectangle in the zoom range (1) should not be visible.



How can I avoid this - or is it maybe even a bug?



Here is a full JsFiddle Example. What I do to force the axis to show the full expected range:



data.push([new Date(1995, 0, 1), null]);
// add the real data to the data-array here
data.push([new Date(2005, 0, 1), null]);









share|improve this question
















I have a line-chart that should span e.g. from 1995 to 2005 no matter how much data is in this range.

So I just prepend the start-data and append the end-date with a null value. This works fine, the only problem is that the zoom does not correctly show the data - it does expand the data to the full width:
enter image description here



So I think the area outside of the yellow highlighted rectangle in the zoom range (1) should not be visible.



How can I avoid this - or is it maybe even a bug?



Here is a full JsFiddle Example. What I do to force the axis to show the full expected range:



data.push([new Date(1995, 0, 1), null]);
// add the real data to the data-array here
data.push([new Date(2005, 0, 1), null]);






echarts






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 11 at 8:27







TmTron

















asked Mar 8 at 11:23









TmTronTmTron

4,26012559




4,26012559












  • see related bugreport #10082

    – TmTron
    Mar 11 at 8:36

















  • see related bugreport #10082

    – TmTron
    Mar 11 at 8:36
















see related bugreport #10082

– TmTron
Mar 11 at 8:36





see related bugreport #10082

– TmTron
Mar 11 at 8:36












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062223%2flinechart-zoom-shows-wrong-preview%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062223%2flinechart-zoom-shows-wrong-preview%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices