Raspberry PI touchscreen modepowerpoint: completely hide tooltips over shapes with hyperlinkOptimizing a web interface for touchscreens (dealing with unwanted mouse-drag, etc)USB touchscreen on Android 4.0.3 -> not possible to select (only moving the pointer)Raspberry pi touchscreenRaspberry Pi, java, SPI and TouchscreensTouchscreen Kivy app for Raspberry PiProgrammatically hide Win7 touch keyboard prompt in text box? VB.net WPF appRaspberry Pi in Car Stereo (touchscreen)Touchscreen on Raspberry Pi emits click not toucheGalax touchscreen + Raspberry Pi

How easy is it to start Magic from scratch?

Opposite of a diet

System.debug(JSON.Serialize(o)) Not longer shows full string

Purchasing a ticket for someone else in another country?

CREATE opcode: what does it really do?

A particular customize with green line and letters for subfloat

What is the opposite of 'gravitas'?

How can I get through very long and very dry, but also very useful technical documents when learning a new tool?

Trouble understanding the speech of overseas colleagues

How does the UK government determine the size of a mandate?

Detecting if an element is found inside a container

Why not increase contact surface when reentering the atmosphere?

Pole-zeros of a real-valued causal FIR system

Escape a backup date in a file name

Failed to fetch jessie backports repository

What is paid subscription needed for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Is expanding the research of a group into machine learning as a PhD student risky?

Is there a problem with hiding "forgot password" until it's needed?

Two monoidal structures and copowering

How does it work when somebody invests in my business?

Why Were Madagascar and New Zealand Discovered So Late?

How do I rename a Linux host without needing to reboot for the rename to take effect?

Are student evaluations of teaching assistants read by others in the faculty?

How long to clear the 'suck zone' of a turbofan after start is initiated?



Raspberry PI touchscreen mode


powerpoint: completely hide tooltips over shapes with hyperlinkOptimizing a web interface for touchscreens (dealing with unwanted mouse-drag, etc)USB touchscreen on Android 4.0.3 -> not possible to select (only moving the pointer)Raspberry pi touchscreenRaspberry Pi, java, SPI and TouchscreensTouchscreen Kivy app for Raspberry PiProgrammatically hide Win7 touch keyboard prompt in text box? VB.net WPF appRaspberry Pi in Car Stereo (touchscreen)Touchscreen on Raspberry Pi emits click not toucheGalax touchscreen + Raspberry Pi













1















I am building a Kiosk type system using a RaspPI with touchscreen. Basically a webpage (fullPageOS) with buttons.. My problem is the way the mouse/touchscreen behaves.. for example I have an onscreen keyboard (just a bunch of divs). However I have to hit each key twice, as the first touch moves the pointer to the button and the second does the mouse_down.
I dont know what to look for.. maybe an alternate driver or something. I need the mouse to be invisible and act like on a mobile phone..










share|improve this question


























    1















    I am building a Kiosk type system using a RaspPI with touchscreen. Basically a webpage (fullPageOS) with buttons.. My problem is the way the mouse/touchscreen behaves.. for example I have an onscreen keyboard (just a bunch of divs). However I have to hit each key twice, as the first touch moves the pointer to the button and the second does the mouse_down.
    I dont know what to look for.. maybe an alternate driver or something. I need the mouse to be invisible and act like on a mobile phone..










    share|improve this question
























      1












      1








      1








      I am building a Kiosk type system using a RaspPI with touchscreen. Basically a webpage (fullPageOS) with buttons.. My problem is the way the mouse/touchscreen behaves.. for example I have an onscreen keyboard (just a bunch of divs). However I have to hit each key twice, as the first touch moves the pointer to the button and the second does the mouse_down.
      I dont know what to look for.. maybe an alternate driver or something. I need the mouse to be invisible and act like on a mobile phone..










      share|improve this question














      I am building a Kiosk type system using a RaspPI with touchscreen. Basically a webpage (fullPageOS) with buttons.. My problem is the way the mouse/touchscreen behaves.. for example I have an onscreen keyboard (just a bunch of divs). However I have to hit each key twice, as the first touch moves the pointer to the button and the second does the mouse_down.
      I dont know what to look for.. maybe an alternate driver or something. I need the mouse to be invisible and act like on a mobile phone..







      raspberry-pi touchscreen






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 11:20









      FrancescoFrancesco

      177




      177






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062173%2fraspberry-pi-touchscreen-mode%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062173%2fraspberry-pi-touchscreen-mode%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices