NotImplementedError: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'new_RoutingModel'How to overload __init__ method based on argument type?Can a variable number of arguments be passed to a function?django-admin-sortable NoReverseMatch error on get_do_sorting_urlInterfaceError: connection already closed (using django + celery + Scrapy)Upgrade Django and NoReverseMatch password ErrorReverse for 'post_edit' with arguments '()' and keyword arguments ''pk': 6' not found. 0 pattern(s) tried: []Django-notification invalid literal for int() with base 10AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'face' even after installed opencv-contrib-pythonNew to Python - Django, Need To Read LogError in function “int() argument must be a string”

How easy is it to start Magic from scratch?

Risk of infection at the gym?

How do I extract a value from a time formatted value in excel?

Failed to fetch jessie backports repository

Do all network devices need to make routing decisions, regardless of communication across networks or within a network?

How does buying out courses with grant money work?

Term for the "extreme-extension" version of a straw man fallacy?

How can I get through very long and very dry, but also very useful technical documents when learning a new tool?

How to draw lines on a tikz-cd diagram

Is there a problem with hiding "forgot password" until it's needed?

Go Pregnant or Go Home

Are student evaluations of teaching assistants read by others in the faculty?

What happens if you roll doubles 3 times then land on "Go to jail?"

How long to clear the 'suck zone' of a turbofan after start is initiated?

For a non-Jew, is there a punishment for not observing the 7 Noahide Laws?

How does it work when somebody invests in my business?

Is a stroke of luck acceptable after a series of unfavorable events?

Did Dumbledore lie to Harry about how long he had James Potter's invisibility cloak when he was examining it? If so, why?

What is paid subscription needed for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Do sorcerers' Subtle Spells require a skill check to be unseen?

What is the intuitive meaning of having a linear relationship between the logs of two variables?

Why escape if the_content isnt?

Type int? vs type int

Applicability of Single Responsibility Principle



NotImplementedError: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'new_RoutingModel'


How to overload __init__ method based on argument type?Can a variable number of arguments be passed to a function?django-admin-sortable NoReverseMatch error on get_do_sorting_urlInterfaceError: connection already closed (using django + celery + Scrapy)Upgrade Django and NoReverseMatch password ErrorReverse for 'post_edit' with arguments '()' and keyword arguments ''pk': 6' not found. 0 pattern(s) tried: []Django-notification invalid literal for int() with base 10AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'face' even after installed opencv-contrib-pythonNew to Python - Django, Need To Read LogError in function “int() argument must be a string”













1















I was making route optimiser a web app developed in django which was working fine but due to some changes in I guess I wreaked my code of rote optimiser.It is showing me following errors:



File "/home/chirag/chirag/smartlogistics/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ortools/constraint_solver/pywrapcp.py", line 3191, in __init__
this = _pywrapcp.new_RoutingModel(*args)
NotImplementedError: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded
function 'new_RoutingModel'.
Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &)
operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &,operations_research::RoutingModelParameters const &)


I was unable to figure the problem, I'm new in django. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.










share|improve this question


























    1















    I was making route optimiser a web app developed in django which was working fine but due to some changes in I guess I wreaked my code of rote optimiser.It is showing me following errors:



    File "/home/chirag/chirag/smartlogistics/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ortools/constraint_solver/pywrapcp.py", line 3191, in __init__
    this = _pywrapcp.new_RoutingModel(*args)
    NotImplementedError: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded
    function 'new_RoutingModel'.
    Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
    operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &)
    operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &,operations_research::RoutingModelParameters const &)


    I was unable to figure the problem, I'm new in django. Any help is appreciated.
    Thank you.










    share|improve this question
























      1












      1








      1


      1






      I was making route optimiser a web app developed in django which was working fine but due to some changes in I guess I wreaked my code of rote optimiser.It is showing me following errors:



      File "/home/chirag/chirag/smartlogistics/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ortools/constraint_solver/pywrapcp.py", line 3191, in __init__
      this = _pywrapcp.new_RoutingModel(*args)
      NotImplementedError: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded
      function 'new_RoutingModel'.
      Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
      operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &)
      operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &,operations_research::RoutingModelParameters const &)


      I was unable to figure the problem, I'm new in django. Any help is appreciated.
      Thank you.










      share|improve this question














      I was making route optimiser a web app developed in django which was working fine but due to some changes in I guess I wreaked my code of rote optimiser.It is showing me following errors:



      File "/home/chirag/chirag/smartlogistics/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ortools/constraint_solver/pywrapcp.py", line 3191, in __init__
      this = _pywrapcp.new_RoutingModel(*args)
      NotImplementedError: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded
      function 'new_RoutingModel'.
      Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
      operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &)
      operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &,operations_research::RoutingModelParameters const &)


      I was unable to figure the problem, I'm new in django. Any help is appreciated.
      Thank you.







      python django routing or-tools






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 10:50









      Chirag GulatiChirag Gulati

      1010




      1010






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          1














          Somehow, you picked the 7.0 beta release, which breaks the API.
          Look at:



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/tree/master/ortools/constraint_solver/doc



          And



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/releases/tag/v7.0-beta.1






          share|improve this answer


















          • 1





            Thank you, That worked perfectly fine for me.

            – Chirag Gulati
            Mar 9 at 6:28











          • Please note we should release 7.0 next week.

            – Laurent Perron
            Mar 10 at 3:45










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55061627%2fnotimplementederror-wrong-number-or-type-of-arguments-for-overloaded-function%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          1














          Somehow, you picked the 7.0 beta release, which breaks the API.
          Look at:



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/tree/master/ortools/constraint_solver/doc



          And



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/releases/tag/v7.0-beta.1






          share|improve this answer


















          • 1





            Thank you, That worked perfectly fine for me.

            – Chirag Gulati
            Mar 9 at 6:28











          • Please note we should release 7.0 next week.

            – Laurent Perron
            Mar 10 at 3:45















          1














          Somehow, you picked the 7.0 beta release, which breaks the API.
          Look at:



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/tree/master/ortools/constraint_solver/doc



          And



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/releases/tag/v7.0-beta.1






          share|improve this answer


















          • 1





            Thank you, That worked perfectly fine for me.

            – Chirag Gulati
            Mar 9 at 6:28











          • Please note we should release 7.0 next week.

            – Laurent Perron
            Mar 10 at 3:45













          1












          1








          1







          Somehow, you picked the 7.0 beta release, which breaks the API.
          Look at:



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/tree/master/ortools/constraint_solver/doc



          And



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/releases/tag/v7.0-beta.1






          share|improve this answer













          Somehow, you picked the 7.0 beta release, which breaks the API.
          Look at:



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/tree/master/ortools/constraint_solver/doc



          And



          https://github.com/google/or-tools/releases/tag/v7.0-beta.1







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 8 at 14:12









          Laurent PerronLaurent Perron

          5088




          5088







          • 1





            Thank you, That worked perfectly fine for me.

            – Chirag Gulati
            Mar 9 at 6:28











          • Please note we should release 7.0 next week.

            – Laurent Perron
            Mar 10 at 3:45












          • 1





            Thank you, That worked perfectly fine for me.

            – Chirag Gulati
            Mar 9 at 6:28











          • Please note we should release 7.0 next week.

            – Laurent Perron
            Mar 10 at 3:45







          1




          1





          Thank you, That worked perfectly fine for me.

          – Chirag Gulati
          Mar 9 at 6:28





          Thank you, That worked perfectly fine for me.

          – Chirag Gulati
          Mar 9 at 6:28













          Please note we should release 7.0 next week.

          – Laurent Perron
          Mar 10 at 3:45





          Please note we should release 7.0 next week.

          – Laurent Perron
          Mar 10 at 3:45



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55061627%2fnotimplementederror-wrong-number-or-type-of-arguments-for-overloaded-function%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices