How to set Transfer-encoding chuncked when using RestSharp?Does RestSharp overwrite manually set Content-Type?Set 'Content-Type' header using RestSharpRestSharp no response when Transfer-Encoding: chunkedrestsharp accept-encoding disabling compressionRestSharp ignores response charset encodingRestSharp XML Deserialization Setting Values to NullIncluding Content-Transfer-Encoding header in RestSharp multi-part messages?RestSharp set ConnectionLeaseTimeoutHow to ignore Properties of an object when deserializing XML with RestSharpC# RestSharp How to set “Connection” header to “keep-alive”?

Would this custom Sorcerer variant that can only learn any verbal-component-only spell be unbalanced?

Detecting if an element is found inside a container

Roman Numeral Treatment of Suspensions

How do I find the solutions of the following equation?

How does Loki do this?

Failed to fetch jessie backports repository

I'm in charge of equipment buying but no one's ever happy with what I choose. How to fix this?

System.debug(JSON.Serialize(o)) Not longer shows full string

Integer addition + constant, is it a group?

Opposite of a diet

Gears on left are inverse to gears on right?

Valid Badminton Score?

Implement the Thanos sorting algorithm

How do scammers retract money, while you can’t?

Why escape if the_content isnt?

Tiptoe or tiphoof? Adjusting words to better fit fantasy races

Is oxalic acid dihydrate considered a primary acid standard in analytical chemistry?

Escape a backup date in a file name

How can I kill an app using Terminal?

Is exact Kanji stroke length important?

Is there a problem with hiding "forgot password" until it's needed?

How easy is it to start Magic from scratch?

Anatomically Correct Strange Women In Ponds Distributing Swords

Avoiding estate tax by giving multiple gifts



How to set Transfer-encoding chuncked when using RestSharp?


Does RestSharp overwrite manually set Content-Type?Set 'Content-Type' header using RestSharpRestSharp no response when Transfer-Encoding: chunkedrestsharp accept-encoding disabling compressionRestSharp ignores response charset encodingRestSharp XML Deserialization Setting Values to NullIncluding Content-Transfer-Encoding header in RestSharp multi-part messages?RestSharp set ConnectionLeaseTimeoutHow to ignore Properties of an object when deserializing XML with RestSharpC# RestSharp How to set “Connection” header to “keep-alive”?













0















I have tried adding it as a request header but I get error saying
"Chunked encoding must be set via the SendChunked property". However there is no such property available on RestRequest.










share|improve this question


























    0















    I have tried adding it as a request header but I get error saying
    "Chunked encoding must be set via the SendChunked property". However there is no such property available on RestRequest.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I have tried adding it as a request header but I get error saying
      "Chunked encoding must be set via the SendChunked property". However there is no such property available on RestRequest.










      share|improve this question














      I have tried adding it as a request header but I get error saying
      "Chunked encoding must be set via the SendChunked property". However there is no such property available on RestRequest.







      restsharp






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 11:27









      DeeDee

      11




      11






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062300%2fhow-to-set-transfer-encoding-chuncked-when-using-restsharp%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062300%2fhow-to-set-transfer-encoding-chuncked-when-using-restsharp%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices