MODX GetResources display unpub_dateModx: getResources filtered by TVModX: GetResource showing Child instead of resource numberModx Revo: getResources not displaying dataModX getResources template not receiving TVsModX getResources startId errorModX getResources - Chunks in the tpl are displaying parent's contentModx getResources: display all resources' idsModX getResources template chunk HTML out of order?getResources Modx return null?modx revo getresources multiple templates

Is there a good way to store credentials outside of a password manager?

How to check is there any negative term in a large list?

Pre-amplifier input protection

Why does indent disappear in lists?

Unreliable Magic - Is it worth it?

Why escape if the_content isnt?

Why, precisely, is argon used in neutrino experiments?

Tiptoe or tiphoof? Adjusting words to better fit fantasy races

Why didn't Theresa May consult with Parliament before negotiating a deal with the EU?

Is the destination of a commercial flight important for the pilot?

How to be diplomatic in refusing to write code that breaches the privacy of our users

Method to test if a number is a perfect power?

Why are there no referendums in the US?

Customer Requests (Sometimes) Drive Me Bonkers!

Is `x >> pure y` equivalent to `liftM (const y) x`

Do sorcerers' Subtle Spells require a skill check to be unseen?

Sequence of Tenses: Translating the subjunctive

Is it appropriate to ask a job candidate if we can record their interview?

Proof of work - lottery approach

Short story about space worker geeks who zone out by 'listening' to radiation from stars

How did Doctor Strange see the winning outcome in Avengers: Infinity War?

Would this custom Sorcerer variant that can only learn any verbal-component-only spell be unbalanced?

when is out of tune ok?

I'm in charge of equipment buying but no one's ever happy with what I choose. How to fix this?



MODX GetResources display unpub_date


Modx: getResources filtered by TVModX: GetResource showing Child instead of resource numberModx Revo: getResources not displaying dataModX getResources template not receiving TVsModX getResources startId errorModX getResources - Chunks in the tpl are displaying parent's contentModx getResources: display all resources' idsModX getResources template chunk HTML out of order?getResources Modx return null?modx revo getresources multiple templates













0















I'm working on a event-calender in a mulit-level website for bands and choirs. Each band has his own page (made by Collections). A sub-document is used for making an event-item. On the homepage all event-items are published. The TV's for the event-item in the homepage, are a part of the template of the sub-document. To display them in the calender-item I use GetReousces.
All works fine except the unpub_date.



To keep the calender up-to-date, I want to use the unpub_date and display it also in the calender-item on the homepage.
In the Recourse call I added unpub_date to '&includeTV's'.
In my Tpl I use [[+unpub_date:strtotime:date=%d-%m-%Y, %H:%M]]. Just like the call for e.g. pagetitle.
The unpub_date won't show. If I leave out 'strotime....' a number is displayed in stead of the date.
If I leave out unpub_date at the &includeTV's, it makes no difference.
Changing the dateformat, has no effect either.



I hope someone has an answer. Much appreciated!
Thnx
Leo










share|improve this question


























    0















    I'm working on a event-calender in a mulit-level website for bands and choirs. Each band has his own page (made by Collections). A sub-document is used for making an event-item. On the homepage all event-items are published. The TV's for the event-item in the homepage, are a part of the template of the sub-document. To display them in the calender-item I use GetReousces.
    All works fine except the unpub_date.



    To keep the calender up-to-date, I want to use the unpub_date and display it also in the calender-item on the homepage.
    In the Recourse call I added unpub_date to '&includeTV's'.
    In my Tpl I use [[+unpub_date:strtotime:date=%d-%m-%Y, %H:%M]]. Just like the call for e.g. pagetitle.
    The unpub_date won't show. If I leave out 'strotime....' a number is displayed in stead of the date.
    If I leave out unpub_date at the &includeTV's, it makes no difference.
    Changing the dateformat, has no effect either.



    I hope someone has an answer. Much appreciated!
    Thnx
    Leo










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I'm working on a event-calender in a mulit-level website for bands and choirs. Each band has his own page (made by Collections). A sub-document is used for making an event-item. On the homepage all event-items are published. The TV's for the event-item in the homepage, are a part of the template of the sub-document. To display them in the calender-item I use GetReousces.
      All works fine except the unpub_date.



      To keep the calender up-to-date, I want to use the unpub_date and display it also in the calender-item on the homepage.
      In the Recourse call I added unpub_date to '&includeTV's'.
      In my Tpl I use [[+unpub_date:strtotime:date=%d-%m-%Y, %H:%M]]. Just like the call for e.g. pagetitle.
      The unpub_date won't show. If I leave out 'strotime....' a number is displayed in stead of the date.
      If I leave out unpub_date at the &includeTV's, it makes no difference.
      Changing the dateformat, has no effect either.



      I hope someone has an answer. Much appreciated!
      Thnx
      Leo










      share|improve this question














      I'm working on a event-calender in a mulit-level website for bands and choirs. Each band has his own page (made by Collections). A sub-document is used for making an event-item. On the homepage all event-items are published. The TV's for the event-item in the homepage, are a part of the template of the sub-document. To display them in the calender-item I use GetReousces.
      All works fine except the unpub_date.



      To keep the calender up-to-date, I want to use the unpub_date and display it also in the calender-item on the homepage.
      In the Recourse call I added unpub_date to '&includeTV's'.
      In my Tpl I use [[+unpub_date:strtotime:date=%d-%m-%Y, %H:%M]]. Just like the call for e.g. pagetitle.
      The unpub_date won't show. If I leave out 'strotime....' a number is displayed in stead of the date.
      If I leave out unpub_date at the &includeTV's, it makes no difference.
      Changing the dateformat, has no effect either.



      I hope someone has an answer. Much appreciated!
      Thnx
      Leo







      modx getresource






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 11:30









      LeoWolffLeoWolff

      91




      91






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          unpub_date is not a TV - you don't have to include it in your getresource call. unpub_date is also not populated by default - it is the date on which you want a resource to automatically unpublish itself.



          If you want a calendar best way to go about it is to create a start and end date TV.






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks. I have made a TV 'end date'. But it would be nice if you could fill this TV by the unpub_date. Now you have fill in unpub_date and the TV 'end date'. Well there are a lot of things worse than that I suppose. :-)

            – LeoWolff
            Mar 10 at 11:45










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062348%2fmodx-getresources-display-unpub-date%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          0














          unpub_date is not a TV - you don't have to include it in your getresource call. unpub_date is also not populated by default - it is the date on which you want a resource to automatically unpublish itself.



          If you want a calendar best way to go about it is to create a start and end date TV.






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks. I have made a TV 'end date'. But it would be nice if you could fill this TV by the unpub_date. Now you have fill in unpub_date and the TV 'end date'. Well there are a lot of things worse than that I suppose. :-)

            – LeoWolff
            Mar 10 at 11:45















          0














          unpub_date is not a TV - you don't have to include it in your getresource call. unpub_date is also not populated by default - it is the date on which you want a resource to automatically unpublish itself.



          If you want a calendar best way to go about it is to create a start and end date TV.






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks. I have made a TV 'end date'. But it would be nice if you could fill this TV by the unpub_date. Now you have fill in unpub_date and the TV 'end date'. Well there are a lot of things worse than that I suppose. :-)

            – LeoWolff
            Mar 10 at 11:45













          0












          0








          0







          unpub_date is not a TV - you don't have to include it in your getresource call. unpub_date is also not populated by default - it is the date on which you want a resource to automatically unpublish itself.



          If you want a calendar best way to go about it is to create a start and end date TV.






          share|improve this answer













          unpub_date is not a TV - you don't have to include it in your getresource call. unpub_date is also not populated by default - it is the date on which you want a resource to automatically unpublish itself.



          If you want a calendar best way to go about it is to create a start and end date TV.







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 8 at 16:49









          Sean KimballSean Kimball

          3,71453060




          3,71453060












          • Thanks. I have made a TV 'end date'. But it would be nice if you could fill this TV by the unpub_date. Now you have fill in unpub_date and the TV 'end date'. Well there are a lot of things worse than that I suppose. :-)

            – LeoWolff
            Mar 10 at 11:45

















          • Thanks. I have made a TV 'end date'. But it would be nice if you could fill this TV by the unpub_date. Now you have fill in unpub_date and the TV 'end date'. Well there are a lot of things worse than that I suppose. :-)

            – LeoWolff
            Mar 10 at 11:45
















          Thanks. I have made a TV 'end date'. But it would be nice if you could fill this TV by the unpub_date. Now you have fill in unpub_date and the TV 'end date'. Well there are a lot of things worse than that I suppose. :-)

          – LeoWolff
          Mar 10 at 11:45





          Thanks. I have made a TV 'end date'. But it would be nice if you could fill this TV by the unpub_date. Now you have fill in unpub_date and the TV 'end date'. Well there are a lot of things worse than that I suppose. :-)

          – LeoWolff
          Mar 10 at 11:45



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55062348%2fmodx-getresources-display-unpub-date%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices