Wrong redirectTo with lazyLoadmodules2019 Community Moderator ElectionAngular 2 lazy loading redirecting to a blank pageAngular 2 Routing Does Not Work When Deployed to Http ServerLazy Load to route other than empty route in Angular 2Angular 2 - Why imported module routing order is different to fix-coded?Angular Routing to different paths for one componentHow to capture the URL parameters and based in url params redirect to other component in angular4routing navigate method not redirecting to targeted componentNot getting the expected page after log out and login back.lazy loading error component is not an ngmoduleNavigating to a route that's one level up from the base URL

(Codewars) Linked Lists-Sorted Insert

Writing text next to a table

When an outsider describes family relationships, which point of view are they using?

Converting from "matrix" data into "coordinate" data

Would those living in a "perfect society" not understand satire

Can one live in the U.S. and not use a credit card?

Are all players supposed to be able to see each others' character sheets?

"If + would" conditional in present perfect tense

How can I portion out frozen cookie dough?

How can a demon take control of a human body during REM sleep?

Why do we say 'Pairwise Disjoint', rather than 'Disjoint'?

Why does this boat have a landing pad? (SpaceX's GO Searcher) Any plans for propulsive capsule landings?

Strange opamp's output impedance in spice

Graphic representation of a triangle using ArrayPlot

Use Mercury as quenching liquid for swords?

Idiom for feeling after taking risk and someone else being rewarded

Movie: boy escapes the real world and goes to a fantasy world with big furry trolls

Called into a meeting and told we are being made redundant (laid off) and "not to share outside". Can I tell my partner?

How to install round brake pads

Professor forcing me to attend a conference, I can't afford even with 50% funding

What does *dead* mean in *What do you mean, dead?*?

Why do phishing e-mails use faked e-mail addresses instead of the real one?

What is this tube in a jet engine's air intake?

What do you call someone who likes to pick fights?



Wrong redirectTo with lazyLoadmodules



2019 Community Moderator ElectionAngular 2 lazy loading redirecting to a blank pageAngular 2 Routing Does Not Work When Deployed to Http ServerLazy Load to route other than empty route in Angular 2Angular 2 - Why imported module routing order is different to fix-coded?Angular Routing to different paths for one componentHow to capture the URL parameters and based in url params redirect to other component in angular4routing navigate method not redirecting to targeted componentNot getting the expected page after log out and login back.lazy loading error component is not an ngmoduleNavigating to a route that's one level up from the base URL










0















The problem
I want to redirect to pages when I access localhost: 4200 but redirects to localhost: 4200 / login always.



I have 2 lazy load modules, each lazy module have childRoutes I dont understand at all what is doing to redirect always to login.



app.routing.module.ts



const routes: Routes = [
path: '', redirectTo: 'pages', pathMatch: 'full' ,

path: 'pages',
loadChildren: './static/static.module#StaticModule'
,

path: 'auth',
loadChildren: './core/auth/auth.module#AuthModule',
,
path: '**', redirectTo: 'pages'
];


static.routing.module.ts



const routes: Routes = [
path: '',
component: StaticComponent,
children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'home',
pathMatch: 'full',
,

path: 'home',
component: HomeComponent,
data: title: 'menu.home'
,

path: 'features',
component: FeaturesComponent,
data: title: 'menu.features'
,

path: '**',
component: NotFoundComponent,

]
];

@NgModule(
imports: [RouterModule.forChild(routes)],
exports: [RouterModule]
)
export class StaticRoutingModule


auth.routing.module.ts



export const routes: Routes = [

path: '',
component: NbAuthComponent,
children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'login',
pathMatch: 'full',
,

path: 'login',
component: SignInComponent,
,

path: 'register',
component: SignUpComponent

],
,
];









share|improve this question






















  • are you using the router to redirect within your components somwhere? maybe a guard?

    – Jason White
    Mar 6 at 23:21











  • As long as your routes seems like don't have any guards or resolvers I agree with @JasonWhite - there should be some redirect inside component logic.

    – Sergey Mell
    Mar 6 at 23:33
















0















The problem
I want to redirect to pages when I access localhost: 4200 but redirects to localhost: 4200 / login always.



I have 2 lazy load modules, each lazy module have childRoutes I dont understand at all what is doing to redirect always to login.



app.routing.module.ts



const routes: Routes = [
path: '', redirectTo: 'pages', pathMatch: 'full' ,

path: 'pages',
loadChildren: './static/static.module#StaticModule'
,

path: 'auth',
loadChildren: './core/auth/auth.module#AuthModule',
,
path: '**', redirectTo: 'pages'
];


static.routing.module.ts



const routes: Routes = [
path: '',
component: StaticComponent,
children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'home',
pathMatch: 'full',
,

path: 'home',
component: HomeComponent,
data: title: 'menu.home'
,

path: 'features',
component: FeaturesComponent,
data: title: 'menu.features'
,

path: '**',
component: NotFoundComponent,

]
];

@NgModule(
imports: [RouterModule.forChild(routes)],
exports: [RouterModule]
)
export class StaticRoutingModule


auth.routing.module.ts



export const routes: Routes = [

path: '',
component: NbAuthComponent,
children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'login',
pathMatch: 'full',
,

path: 'login',
component: SignInComponent,
,

path: 'register',
component: SignUpComponent

],
,
];









share|improve this question






















  • are you using the router to redirect within your components somwhere? maybe a guard?

    – Jason White
    Mar 6 at 23:21











  • As long as your routes seems like don't have any guards or resolvers I agree with @JasonWhite - there should be some redirect inside component logic.

    – Sergey Mell
    Mar 6 at 23:33














0












0








0








The problem
I want to redirect to pages when I access localhost: 4200 but redirects to localhost: 4200 / login always.



I have 2 lazy load modules, each lazy module have childRoutes I dont understand at all what is doing to redirect always to login.



app.routing.module.ts



const routes: Routes = [
path: '', redirectTo: 'pages', pathMatch: 'full' ,

path: 'pages',
loadChildren: './static/static.module#StaticModule'
,

path: 'auth',
loadChildren: './core/auth/auth.module#AuthModule',
,
path: '**', redirectTo: 'pages'
];


static.routing.module.ts



const routes: Routes = [
path: '',
component: StaticComponent,
children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'home',
pathMatch: 'full',
,

path: 'home',
component: HomeComponent,
data: title: 'menu.home'
,

path: 'features',
component: FeaturesComponent,
data: title: 'menu.features'
,

path: '**',
component: NotFoundComponent,

]
];

@NgModule(
imports: [RouterModule.forChild(routes)],
exports: [RouterModule]
)
export class StaticRoutingModule


auth.routing.module.ts



export const routes: Routes = [

path: '',
component: NbAuthComponent,
children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'login',
pathMatch: 'full',
,

path: 'login',
component: SignInComponent,
,

path: 'register',
component: SignUpComponent

],
,
];









share|improve this question














The problem
I want to redirect to pages when I access localhost: 4200 but redirects to localhost: 4200 / login always.



I have 2 lazy load modules, each lazy module have childRoutes I dont understand at all what is doing to redirect always to login.



app.routing.module.ts



const routes: Routes = [
path: '', redirectTo: 'pages', pathMatch: 'full' ,

path: 'pages',
loadChildren: './static/static.module#StaticModule'
,

path: 'auth',
loadChildren: './core/auth/auth.module#AuthModule',
,
path: '**', redirectTo: 'pages'
];


static.routing.module.ts



const routes: Routes = [
path: '',
component: StaticComponent,
children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'home',
pathMatch: 'full',
,

path: 'home',
component: HomeComponent,
data: title: 'menu.home'
,

path: 'features',
component: FeaturesComponent,
data: title: 'menu.features'
,

path: '**',
component: NotFoundComponent,

]
];

@NgModule(
imports: [RouterModule.forChild(routes)],
exports: [RouterModule]
)
export class StaticRoutingModule


auth.routing.module.ts



export const routes: Routes = [

path: '',
component: NbAuthComponent,
children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'login',
pathMatch: 'full',
,

path: 'login',
component: SignInComponent,
,

path: 'register',
component: SignUpComponent

],
,
];






angular angular-ui-router






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 6 at 23:13









anthony willis muñozanthony willis muñoz

315




315












  • are you using the router to redirect within your components somwhere? maybe a guard?

    – Jason White
    Mar 6 at 23:21











  • As long as your routes seems like don't have any guards or resolvers I agree with @JasonWhite - there should be some redirect inside component logic.

    – Sergey Mell
    Mar 6 at 23:33


















  • are you using the router to redirect within your components somwhere? maybe a guard?

    – Jason White
    Mar 6 at 23:21











  • As long as your routes seems like don't have any guards or resolvers I agree with @JasonWhite - there should be some redirect inside component logic.

    – Sergey Mell
    Mar 6 at 23:33

















are you using the router to redirect within your components somwhere? maybe a guard?

– Jason White
Mar 6 at 23:21





are you using the router to redirect within your components somwhere? maybe a guard?

– Jason White
Mar 6 at 23:21













As long as your routes seems like don't have any guards or resolvers I agree with @JasonWhite - there should be some redirect inside component logic.

– Sergey Mell
Mar 6 at 23:33






As long as your routes seems like don't have any guards or resolvers I agree with @JasonWhite - there should be some redirect inside component logic.

– Sergey Mell
Mar 6 at 23:33













2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes


















0














children: [

path: '',
redirectTo: 'login',
pathMatch: 'full',



This piece of code is doing the redirect to /login page right?






share|improve this answer























  • yes but that show me blank NbAuthComponent so it redirect to that component ... akveo.github.io/nebular/docs/auth/…

    – anthony willis muñoz
    2 days ago



















0














My problem was I import authModule in my appModule, is strange that angular didnt trigger an error, but actually I just delete the import module and it's works as expected.






share|improve this answer






















    Your Answer






    StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
    StackExchange.snippets.init();
    );
    );
    , "code-snippets");

    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "1"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: true,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: 10,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55033678%2fwrong-redirectto-with-lazyloadmodules%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    2 Answers
    2






    active

    oldest

    votes








    2 Answers
    2






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    0














    children: [

    path: '',
    redirectTo: 'login',
    pathMatch: 'full',



    This piece of code is doing the redirect to /login page right?






    share|improve this answer























    • yes but that show me blank NbAuthComponent so it redirect to that component ... akveo.github.io/nebular/docs/auth/…

      – anthony willis muñoz
      2 days ago
















    0














    children: [

    path: '',
    redirectTo: 'login',
    pathMatch: 'full',



    This piece of code is doing the redirect to /login page right?






    share|improve this answer























    • yes but that show me blank NbAuthComponent so it redirect to that component ... akveo.github.io/nebular/docs/auth/…

      – anthony willis muñoz
      2 days ago














    0












    0








    0







    children: [

    path: '',
    redirectTo: 'login',
    pathMatch: 'full',



    This piece of code is doing the redirect to /login page right?






    share|improve this answer













    children: [

    path: '',
    redirectTo: 'login',
    pathMatch: 'full',



    This piece of code is doing the redirect to /login page right?







    share|improve this answer












    share|improve this answer



    share|improve this answer










    answered Mar 7 at 0:35









    SarahSarah

    259




    259












    • yes but that show me blank NbAuthComponent so it redirect to that component ... akveo.github.io/nebular/docs/auth/…

      – anthony willis muñoz
      2 days ago


















    • yes but that show me blank NbAuthComponent so it redirect to that component ... akveo.github.io/nebular/docs/auth/…

      – anthony willis muñoz
      2 days ago

















    yes but that show me blank NbAuthComponent so it redirect to that component ... akveo.github.io/nebular/docs/auth/…

    – anthony willis muñoz
    2 days ago






    yes but that show me blank NbAuthComponent so it redirect to that component ... akveo.github.io/nebular/docs/auth/…

    – anthony willis muñoz
    2 days ago














    0














    My problem was I import authModule in my appModule, is strange that angular didnt trigger an error, but actually I just delete the import module and it's works as expected.






    share|improve this answer



























      0














      My problem was I import authModule in my appModule, is strange that angular didnt trigger an error, but actually I just delete the import module and it's works as expected.






      share|improve this answer

























        0












        0








        0







        My problem was I import authModule in my appModule, is strange that angular didnt trigger an error, but actually I just delete the import module and it's works as expected.






        share|improve this answer













        My problem was I import authModule in my appModule, is strange that angular didnt trigger an error, but actually I just delete the import module and it's works as expected.







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered 2 days ago









        anthony willis muñozanthony willis muñoz

        315




        315



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55033678%2fwrong-redirectto-with-lazyloadmodules%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

            Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

            How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page