pypy/bin/pip install scipy, ffpyplayer gives ERROR and no version for Opencv-pyhon2019 Community Moderator ElectionInstalling specific package versions with pipError installing scipy library through pip on python 3: “compile failed with error code 1”I can not Install pyscopg2 with sudo yum install django pyscopg2. on centos7Error Installing SciPyError when installing scipy in PyCharm?error in installing scipy in windowserror installing scipy using pip on windows 10Error installing CodeIntel with Pippypy3 install Cryptography failedUnable to install Ta-lib on ubuntu - error with pip and make

How to copy the rest of lines of a file to another file

Locked Away- What am I?

What would be the most expensive material to an intergalactic society?

Idiom for feeling after taking risk and someone else being rewarded

School performs periodic password audits. Is my password compromised?

How exactly does an Ethernet collision happen in the cable, since nodes use different circuits for Tx and Rx?

How to write a chaotic neutral protagonist and prevent my readers from thinking they are evil?

The (Easy) Road to Code

ESPP--any reason not to go all in?

What does the Digital Threat scope actually do?

Giving a career talk in my old university, how prominently should I tell students my salary?

Why aren't there more Gauls like Obelix?

Why does Central Limit Theorem break down in my simulation?

Help! My Character is too much for her story!

Is there stress on two letters on the word стоят

Leveling the sagging side of the home

One circle's diameter is different from others within a series of circles

Create chunks from an array

Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?

Translation of 答えを知っている人はいませんでした

Traveling to heavily polluted city, what practical measures can I take to minimize impact?

Can I take the the bonus-action attack from Two-Weapon Fighting without taking the Attack action?

Do Cubics always have one real root?

Does an unused member variable take up memory?



pypy/bin/pip install scipy, ffpyplayer gives ERROR and no version for Opencv-pyhon



2019 Community Moderator ElectionInstalling specific package versions with pipError installing scipy library through pip on python 3: “compile failed with error code 1”I can not Install pyscopg2 with sudo yum install django pyscopg2. on centos7Error Installing SciPyError when installing scipy in PyCharm?error in installing scipy in windowserror installing scipy using pip on windows 10Error installing CodeIntel with Pippypy3 install Cryptography failedUnable to install Ta-lib on ubuntu - error with pip and make










0















I recently downloaded Ubuntu on my windows to use pypy more efficiently. I am working on video streaming project using python3. I have worked on Windows and Mac to use pypy, however, it didn't go well, so finally I am using Ubuntu right now.



The main problem is that pypy does not allow me to download packages of scipy, ffpyplayer, and Opencv-python. I am using pip inside pypy FYI. (I have tried almost every thing that I can try)



Following is the error I get when I try to download scipy and ffpyplayer.



"Command "/home/amy/Downloads/pypy3.6/bin/pypy3 -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-v6znnl3s/ffpyplayer/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('rn', 'n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install
--record /tmp/pip-record-km515ctc/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-v6znnl3s/ffpyplayer/"


Following is the error when I try to install Opencv-python



"Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement opencv-python (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for opencv-python"


I have tried installing using binary wheel that pypy provides, however, it did not work too.



Do I need to quit trying to use pypy to optimize my project? The main reason I want to use pypy is to make average frame increase of my video.



Thank you.










share|improve this question




























    0















    I recently downloaded Ubuntu on my windows to use pypy more efficiently. I am working on video streaming project using python3. I have worked on Windows and Mac to use pypy, however, it didn't go well, so finally I am using Ubuntu right now.



    The main problem is that pypy does not allow me to download packages of scipy, ffpyplayer, and Opencv-python. I am using pip inside pypy FYI. (I have tried almost every thing that I can try)



    Following is the error I get when I try to download scipy and ffpyplayer.



    "Command "/home/amy/Downloads/pypy3.6/bin/pypy3 -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-v6znnl3s/ffpyplayer/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('rn', 'n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install
    --record /tmp/pip-record-km515ctc/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-v6znnl3s/ffpyplayer/"


    Following is the error when I try to install Opencv-python



    "Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement opencv-python (from versions: )
    No matching distribution found for opencv-python"


    I have tried installing using binary wheel that pypy provides, however, it did not work too.



    Do I need to quit trying to use pypy to optimize my project? The main reason I want to use pypy is to make average frame increase of my video.



    Thank you.










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I recently downloaded Ubuntu on my windows to use pypy more efficiently. I am working on video streaming project using python3. I have worked on Windows and Mac to use pypy, however, it didn't go well, so finally I am using Ubuntu right now.



      The main problem is that pypy does not allow me to download packages of scipy, ffpyplayer, and Opencv-python. I am using pip inside pypy FYI. (I have tried almost every thing that I can try)



      Following is the error I get when I try to download scipy and ffpyplayer.



      "Command "/home/amy/Downloads/pypy3.6/bin/pypy3 -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-v6znnl3s/ffpyplayer/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('rn', 'n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install
      --record /tmp/pip-record-km515ctc/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-v6znnl3s/ffpyplayer/"


      Following is the error when I try to install Opencv-python



      "Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement opencv-python (from versions: )
      No matching distribution found for opencv-python"


      I have tried installing using binary wheel that pypy provides, however, it did not work too.



      Do I need to quit trying to use pypy to optimize my project? The main reason I want to use pypy is to make average frame increase of my video.



      Thank you.










      share|improve this question
















      I recently downloaded Ubuntu on my windows to use pypy more efficiently. I am working on video streaming project using python3. I have worked on Windows and Mac to use pypy, however, it didn't go well, so finally I am using Ubuntu right now.



      The main problem is that pypy does not allow me to download packages of scipy, ffpyplayer, and Opencv-python. I am using pip inside pypy FYI. (I have tried almost every thing that I can try)



      Following is the error I get when I try to download scipy and ffpyplayer.



      "Command "/home/amy/Downloads/pypy3.6/bin/pypy3 -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-v6znnl3s/ffpyplayer/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('rn', 'n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install
      --record /tmp/pip-record-km515ctc/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-v6znnl3s/ffpyplayer/"


      Following is the error when I try to install Opencv-python



      "Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement opencv-python (from versions: )
      No matching distribution found for opencv-python"


      I have tried installing using binary wheel that pypy provides, however, it did not work too.



      Do I need to quit trying to use pypy to optimize my project? The main reason I want to use pypy is to make average frame increase of my video.



      Thank you.







      python opencv scipy pypy






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited 2 days ago









      Tiw

      3,77361329




      3,77361329










      asked Mar 6 at 22:54









      AmyAmy

      11




      11






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55033504%2fpypy-bin-pip-install-scipy-ffpyplayer-gives-error-and-no-version-for-opencv-pyh%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55033504%2fpypy-bin-pip-install-scipy-ffpyplayer-gives-error-and-no-version-for-opencv-pyh%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices