Check Button ID Click from DialogWindow2019 Community Moderator ElectionHow do I detect a click outside an element?How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?How do I check if an array includes an object in JavaScript?Setting “checked” for a checkbox with jQuery?How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?How to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?How do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?

If sound is a longitudinal wave, why can we hear it if our ears aren't aligned with the propagation direction?

What does the Digital Threat scope actually do?

Do Paladin Auras of Differing Oaths Stack?

Locked Away- What am I?

Are all players supposed to be able to see each others' character sheets?

Why is there an extra space when I type "ls" on the Desktop?

Why does Central Limit Theorem break down in my simulation?

I can't die. Who am I?

Playing a 7-string guitar song on a 6-string guitar

Having the player face themselves after the mid-game

Smooth vector fields on a surface modulo diffeomorphisms

"If + would" conditional in present perfect tense

Was it really inappropriate to write a pull request for the company I interviewed with?

Did Amazon pay $0 in taxes last year?

How to educate team mate to take screenshots for bugs with out unwanted stuff

Difference between `nmap local-IP-address` and `nmap localhost`

Use Mercury as quenching liquid for swords?

Professor forcing me to attend a conference, I can't afford even with 50% funding

What would be the most expensive material to an intergalactic society?

When an outsider describes family relationships, which point of view are they using?

What will happen if my luggage gets delayed?

Factor Rings over Finite Fields

Idiom for feeling after taking risk and someone else being rewarded

Does the US political system, in principle, allow for a no-party system?



Check Button ID Click from DialogWindow



2019 Community Moderator ElectionHow do I detect a click outside an element?How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?How do I check if an array includes an object in JavaScript?Setting “checked” for a checkbox with jQuery?How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?How to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?How do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?










-1















I am currently working on a dynamic web page.



Pressing on a "Finish" button dynamically appears on the page (code is loaded after clicking on terminate) a dialog box with options.
I would therefore like to check which of these options is chosen by the user.



Since using the $ (window) .ready or the $ (window) .load I can not find in the code (via getdocumentID) the id of the dialog, how can I make sure that as soon as I open the window my page do you detect?










share|improve this question



















  • 1





    Show some code!

    – Nawed Khan
    Mar 6 at 23:33











  • Hard to understand what you mean. Show us some code. Read how to ask, and how to create a minimal, complete, and verifiable example.

    – Don't Panic
    Mar 7 at 4:32















-1















I am currently working on a dynamic web page.



Pressing on a "Finish" button dynamically appears on the page (code is loaded after clicking on terminate) a dialog box with options.
I would therefore like to check which of these options is chosen by the user.



Since using the $ (window) .ready or the $ (window) .load I can not find in the code (via getdocumentID) the id of the dialog, how can I make sure that as soon as I open the window my page do you detect?










share|improve this question



















  • 1





    Show some code!

    – Nawed Khan
    Mar 6 at 23:33











  • Hard to understand what you mean. Show us some code. Read how to ask, and how to create a minimal, complete, and verifiable example.

    – Don't Panic
    Mar 7 at 4:32













-1












-1








-1








I am currently working on a dynamic web page.



Pressing on a "Finish" button dynamically appears on the page (code is loaded after clicking on terminate) a dialog box with options.
I would therefore like to check which of these options is chosen by the user.



Since using the $ (window) .ready or the $ (window) .load I can not find in the code (via getdocumentID) the id of the dialog, how can I make sure that as soon as I open the window my page do you detect?










share|improve this question
















I am currently working on a dynamic web page.



Pressing on a "Finish" button dynamically appears on the page (code is loaded after clicking on terminate) a dialog box with options.
I would therefore like to check which of these options is chosen by the user.



Since using the $ (window) .ready or the $ (window) .load I can not find in the code (via getdocumentID) the id of the dialog, how can I make sure that as soon as I open the window my page do you detect?







javascript jquery






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 7 at 4:32









Don't Panic

5,14221133




5,14221133










asked Mar 6 at 22:56









SavioZSavioZ

44115




44115







  • 1





    Show some code!

    – Nawed Khan
    Mar 6 at 23:33











  • Hard to understand what you mean. Show us some code. Read how to ask, and how to create a minimal, complete, and verifiable example.

    – Don't Panic
    Mar 7 at 4:32












  • 1





    Show some code!

    – Nawed Khan
    Mar 6 at 23:33











  • Hard to understand what you mean. Show us some code. Read how to ask, and how to create a minimal, complete, and verifiable example.

    – Don't Panic
    Mar 7 at 4:32







1




1





Show some code!

– Nawed Khan
Mar 6 at 23:33





Show some code!

– Nawed Khan
Mar 6 at 23:33













Hard to understand what you mean. Show us some code. Read how to ask, and how to create a minimal, complete, and verifiable example.

– Don't Panic
Mar 7 at 4:32





Hard to understand what you mean. Show us some code. Read how to ask, and how to create a minimal, complete, and verifiable example.

– Don't Panic
Mar 7 at 4:32












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55033528%2fcheck-button-id-click-from-dialogwindow%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55033528%2fcheck-button-id-click-from-dialogwindow%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices