libnfc doesn't recognize ACS ACR1252U2019 Community Moderator ElectionCan an Android NFC phone act as an NFC tag?libnfc: “No NFC device found.”how do I write the data to NFC Card/Tag dynamically using NFC writer?Error during CMake libnfcLibnfc How to read NFC card content?Strange error with libnfc and NFC reader MF522-ANDoes libNFC only support READ, WRITE and COMP_WRITECannot send large APDU commands with libnfc using nfc_initiator_transceive_bytes()libnfc with ACR122U gives no response on SELECT (by AID) APDUlibnfc: unable to open NFC device

Trocar background-image com delay via jQuery

Computation logic of Partway in TikZ

Too soon for a plot twist?

Is "cogitate" used appropriately in "I cogitate that success relies on hard work"?

Short scifi story where reproductive organs are converted to produce "materials", pregnant protagonist is "found fit" to be a mother

Why aren't there more Gauls like Obelix?

What should I do when a paper is published similar to my PhD thesis without citation?

The (Easy) Road to Code

How do we create new idioms and use them in a novel?

Would those living in a "perfect society" not understand satire

Why do phishing e-mails use faked e-mail addresses instead of the real one?

Difference between `nmap local-IP-address` and `nmap localhost`

Is this Paypal Github SDK reference really a dangerous site?

Is divide-by-zero a security vulnerability?

What does *dead* mean in *What do you mean, dead?*?

How do spaceships determine each other's mass in space?

Why do we say 'Pairwise Disjoint', rather than 'Disjoint'?

Why is there an extra space when I type "ls" on the Desktop?

How do I increase the number of TTY consoles?

Professor forcing me to attend a conference, I can't afford even with 50% funding

Are these two graphs isomorphic? Why/Why not?

Why restrict private health insurance?

Was it really inappropriate to write a pull request for the company I interviewed with?

How do you make a gun that shoots melee weapons and/or swords?



libnfc doesn't recognize ACS ACR1252U



2019 Community Moderator ElectionCan an Android NFC phone act as an NFC tag?libnfc: “No NFC device found.”how do I write the data to NFC Card/Tag dynamically using NFC writer?Error during CMake libnfcLibnfc How to read NFC card content?Strange error with libnfc and NFC reader MF522-ANDoes libNFC only support READ, WRITE and COMP_WRITECannot send large APDU commands with libnfc using nfc_initiator_transceive_bytes()libnfc with ACR122U gives no response on SELECT (by AID) APDUlibnfc: unable to open NFC device










-1















I'm trying to make my NFC Reader ACS ACR1252U on Ubuntu 18.10, but when I launch the nfc-list command, seems to not recognize it at all.



How i can make it to recognize?










share|improve this question


























    -1















    I'm trying to make my NFC Reader ACS ACR1252U on Ubuntu 18.10, but when I launch the nfc-list command, seems to not recognize it at all.



    How i can make it to recognize?










    share|improve this question
























      -1












      -1








      -1








      I'm trying to make my NFC Reader ACS ACR1252U on Ubuntu 18.10, but when I launch the nfc-list command, seems to not recognize it at all.



      How i can make it to recognize?










      share|improve this question














      I'm trying to make my NFC Reader ACS ACR1252U on Ubuntu 18.10, but when I launch the nfc-list command, seems to not recognize it at all.



      How i can make it to recognize?







      nfc lib-nfc






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 6 at 22:48









      Mattia Del FrancoMattia Del Franco

      111114




      111114






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55033430%2flibnfc-doesnt-recognize-acs-acr1252u%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55033430%2flibnfc-doesnt-recognize-acs-acr1252u%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page