Is automatizing the creation of drum loops using sequencer possible? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowFMOD gapless loop and sequence playbackhow to multiply all the numbers in a sequence (python)Assigning values in a sequence to a group of consecutive rows leaving some rows emptyGenerate a specific number sequenceFibonacci Sequence Error in C#How to compute a language model with word2vec tool?Find a period of eventually periodic sequenceHow do I run the Deep Dream source code?Printing compile-time integer sequence in C++11How to properly setup an RNN in Keras for sequence to sequence modelling?

Strange use of "whether ... than ..." in official text

What is the process for purifying your home if you believe it may have been previously used for pagan worship?

Defamation due to breach of confidentiality

Is it convenient to ask the journal's editor for two additional days to complete a review?

Which one is the true statement?

What is the difference between "hamstring tendon" and "common hamstring tendon"?

Can Sneak Attack be used when hitting with an improvised weapon?

Is there a reasonable and studied concept of reduction between regular languages?

Airplane gently rocking its wings during whole flight

Is it ok to trim down a tube patch?

Is it ever safe to open a suspicious HTML file (e.g. email attachment)?

Man transported from Alternate World into ours by a Neutrino Detector

Is there a way to save my career from absolute disaster?

How did Beeri the Hittite come up with naming his daughter Yehudit?

(How) Could a medieval fantasy world survive a magic-induced "nuclear winter"?

Is there an equivalent of cd - for cp or mv

free fall ellipse or parabola?

Is it professional to write unrelated content in an almost-empty email?

What connection does MS Office have to Netscape Navigator?

"Eavesdropping" vs "Listen in on"

My ex-girlfriend uses my Apple ID to login to her iPad, do I have to give her my Apple ID password to reset it?

What are the unusually-enlarged wing sections on this P-38 Lightning?

Is there a difference between "Fahrstuhl" and "Aufzug"?

Is fine stranded wire ok for main supply line?



Is automatizing the creation of drum loops using sequencer possible?



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowFMOD gapless loop and sequence playbackhow to multiply all the numbers in a sequence (python)Assigning values in a sequence to a group of consecutive rows leaving some rows emptyGenerate a specific number sequenceFibonacci Sequence Error in C#How to compute a language model with word2vec tool?Find a period of eventually periodic sequenceHow do I run the Deep Dream source code?Printing compile-time integer sequence in C++11How to properly setup an RNN in Keras for sequence to sequence modelling?










-1















I am working on automatic drum transcription with deep learning.
I'm definitely lacking data, so am trying to produce some drum track for myself.
I'd like to know if any of you have idea how to automatize the creation of drum loops using sequencers (such as cubase, ableton, etc... ).
I'm trying to create only-drum tracks using sequencer.
Any programming language will be fine, although I prefer python.
Thanks.










share|improve this question


























    -1















    I am working on automatic drum transcription with deep learning.
    I'm definitely lacking data, so am trying to produce some drum track for myself.
    I'd like to know if any of you have idea how to automatize the creation of drum loops using sequencers (such as cubase, ableton, etc... ).
    I'm trying to create only-drum tracks using sequencer.
    Any programming language will be fine, although I prefer python.
    Thanks.










    share|improve this question
























      -1












      -1








      -1








      I am working on automatic drum transcription with deep learning.
      I'm definitely lacking data, so am trying to produce some drum track for myself.
      I'd like to know if any of you have idea how to automatize the creation of drum loops using sequencers (such as cubase, ableton, etc... ).
      I'm trying to create only-drum tracks using sequencer.
      Any programming language will be fine, although I prefer python.
      Thanks.










      share|improve this question














      I am working on automatic drum transcription with deep learning.
      I'm definitely lacking data, so am trying to produce some drum track for myself.
      I'd like to know if any of you have idea how to automatize the creation of drum loops using sequencers (such as cubase, ableton, etc... ).
      I'm trying to create only-drum tracks using sequencer.
      Any programming language will be fine, although I prefer python.
      Thanks.







      deep-learning sequence






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 17:19









      PilJaePilJae

      1




      1






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55068052%2fis-automatizing-the-creation-of-drum-loops-using-sequencer-possible%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55068052%2fis-automatizing-the-creation-of-drum-loops-using-sequencer-possible%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page